PDA

View Full Version : Whos the BEST 32-AAA Running Back....................

jmtz79
10-30-2002, 02:09 PM
Well i thought i do this because first off all year long in the beginning of the season the fans and critics were all talking about how Jimmie Heath was gonna be the best running back ever. Than after the Port Isabel Tarpons wooped on them in the first District game, everybody thouht Jimmie Heath was nothing but a fake cause of all the teams that they played in the Pre-Season. After all that, they started talking about, who in my mind is the best Running Back in 3A, Joey Loera #4 for the Port Isabel Tarpons, Joey is still ranked 3rd amongst all running backs in 3A, but the fact that Joey Loera consistantly has gotten 100 yds a game and more. Joey has had his big games and Joey has had his not so good games, but he always comes out on top of his game.There is also Ramon Moreno for the Raymondville Bearkats, yes hes had his good games and his 100yds a game also, BUT not against the SEAWALL DEFENSE of Port Isabel. Ramon Moreno is a good athlete but in my mind not as good as Joey Loera. In my mind Johnny "Nitro" Nieto is also up there amongst running backs also, i thought it was gonna be a tough one for the Newcomer of the Year Award between Johnny "Nitro" Nieto and Tommy Wolfe from Raymondville. I think it will be a tough decision but i think Johnny "Nitro" Nieto will get the award cause he does not ever get off the field and hes also a very good running back.

BigKat20
10-30-2002, 03:42 PM
Hey, from my point of view all running backs are good, and all running backs have to fight for that title. PI's 2 running backs Nieto and Loera are great runners and they both have the chance for the best 32-AAA running back. Also, there is Raymondville's fiesty Running Back Ramon Moreno, he has rushed for 100 yds. in 7 of 8 games we have played. Lyford's workhorse would of been in the chase if he didn't get hurt. Kirksey was a hard runner. If he would have played PI they would probably say the same too. While Heath? Who is that? That guy finally felt the difference between good teams and bad teams and should already be looking into next year. From my point of mind, it will probably go to Moreno or Loera. Both backs are good and play with every ounce of energy they got. So it will be a tough one with all the good running backs in 32-AAA. So good luck to all the players and keep on fighting for that best running back in 32-AAA.
By the way GO KATS!!!!!!!!!!! #20

jmtz79
11-01-2002, 02:20 PM
BigKat 20 yeah you do have a point but i think Moreno is to full of himself, yeah hes good but if you tell them that, he gets a big head. Joey Loera is just a humble guy and if you tell him hes good hell be like "yeah whatever man" yeah i agree with you 100% with you what you said!!!