PDA

View Full Version : Elgin rules!!!!

Elgin_stud
09-22-2002, 08:56 PM
Elgin is rally good this year with the varsity and the JV they will go fare it was sad with the Rockdale fluke and no one else is going to hold us down and who ever plays the JV I feel sorry for and for the varsity its not going to be pretty with players like are QB and RB there’s no hope

Pudlugger
09-22-2002, 10:20 PM
Well you have a right to feel proud of your team as they are good, but you should be careful about underestimating the opposition.
I understood your post, but I would recommend you try to structure your thoughts a little more clearly. Perhaps breaking them into several different sentences would be a good start. Good luck.

ice78621
09-24-2002, 09:44 AM
Who ever wrote that from elgin isn't speaking for the team.

tigerpride
09-24-2002, 10:02 PM
Rockdale fluke!!!!!!

Seems that Rockdale shut you guys down. the only thing that the Wildcats have going for them is the fact that they have a QB that is a good runner.

To be fair he has had alot of practice running from the law and mad parents. Seems that he is playing and has been indicted for sexual assult.

tigerpride
09-24-2002, 10:03 PM
Spend less time on the message board and a bit more time on your "spelin leson."

BigBrother70
09-24-2002, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by tigerpride:
Rockdale fluke!!!!!!

Seems that Rockdale shut you guys down. the only thing that the Wildcats have going for them is the fact that they have a QB that is a good runner.

To be fair he has had alot of practice running from the law and mad parents. Seems that he is playing and has been indicted for sexual assult.

If you don't know the WHOLE truth, I wouldn't be commenting on this subject.

BigT 75
09-24-2002, 10:24 PM
Ya, it was pretty much your QB and runnin back. Not to mention some luckyass plays.