PDA

View Full Version : LaGrange baseball doing well

lgleopard
03-15-2003, 02:26 PM
LaGrange is now 10-1. their only loss was to Sealy on Monday. They have run ruled basically everyone including Yoakum. Play in championship game tonight in Weimar against Yoakum once again. keep it up leps.

big daddy russ
03-15-2003, 04:59 PM
Who all has LaGrange played? Are you and Sealy in the same district? And where is our old friend Pudlugger?

Bellville22
03-15-2003, 08:00 PM
Yes, LG is very good, right now they're my favorite to win it all. They have very good pitching in Bailey and Zoch (both Jrs.), and from what i hear, a few others have pitched well also.

They've always been capable of putting runs on the board, and this year should be no different. Should be another great year for LG baseball.

lgleopard
03-16-2003, 07:43 PM
LaGrange won the Weimar tourney this past weekend by defeating Halletsville (10-0), Sealy (5-2), and Yoakum in the championship (3-1). Another win for the leps. The team is playing great defense and have been hitting well. Kozelsky pitched in championship 4 innings, Lewis pitched 2 innings, and Bailey finished the game off with 3 strike outs to get the save. Keep it up leps.

sportsfan03
03-16-2003, 09:34 PM
I hear LG has a JV pitcher that is pretty good. He is supposed to have a great curve ball. I think they said he has a brother on either V or JV, do you know who he is? And how good is he?