PDA

View Full Version : Wharton Players and fans...

HotDawg89
11-24-2003, 05:12 PM
I just wanted to say how nice everyone there was that I met. There were alot of rumors floating around out there the Wharton was notorious for bad-mouthing on the field, etc. All in all, it was an exceptional display of sportsmanship. Of course no game goes without a hot head or two. But the guys were so nice and and I loved the way they helped eachother's teams out on the field.

You have an EXCELLENT team! I enjoyed that game more than any game we have played thus far this year. I love a good challenge.

bulldogman
11-24-2003, 09:07 PM
I second that.

LogieJoeBean001
11-25-2003, 11:42 AM
Thanks for the compliment. Wharton is not the town that has been portrayed on this board waaayy too often. There are the hot-heads, as you said, in the crowd as there are in every town, but Wharton is full of really nice folks!

I noticed the boys helping each other out on the field too! I thought that was great. It appeared that a few were actually talking to each other. It must have been friendly talk because I saw a smile on one of our boys faces.

Thanks to you Burnet folks, too, for being such a class act! I walked away from that game with a good feeling, sportsmanship-wise, despite our loss.

Good luck this Friday! You guys are well on your way.

<small>[ November 25, 2003, 10:44 AM: Message edited by: LogieJoeBean001 ]</small>