PDA

View Full Version : let's get ready to rumble? tigers-v-rabbits

left2soon
10-31-2001, 06:56 PM
is everyone healthy for this one? what happened to the soph. qb for commerce?

maestro
11-01-2001, 11:41 AM
They've got a senior QB that is more of a leader, doesn't throw the ball away or put it on the ground. The soph QB fumbled in Quinlan and came off limping. He came back after halftime on crutches and has been suited up each week since. When they pull the starter they've been playing another senior Qb instead of the sophmore.

dogdad
11-01-2001, 07:59 PM
I think the Forney/Commerce game looks like a marquee matchup like last year, but in reality, after seeing both teams, I think this one will disappoint some fans. Although Commerce is still a quality team, I believe Forney is playing at such a high level right now, it could be a blowout. I wonder how long it's been since someone blew Commerce out? Forney by 28.

eye of the tiger
11-01-2001, 08:14 PM
I believe Alvarado beat Commerce pretty bad about 6 or 7 years ago but the worst i remember was in the play-offs maybe 8 or 9 years ago when Atlanta let us know our program was improving but not there yet. I dont remember the score(some things need to be blocked out) but it was large.

[This message has been edited by eye of the tiger (edited November 01, 2001).]

dogdad
11-01-2001, 08:25 PM
I hope I'm wrong with my prediction. As a loyal 11-3A fan, it would be best if this game was a nailbiter. I have been wrong before (but it's been a long time).

vfunk
11-01-2001, 09:12 PM
i just wish i wasnt sick...ill be there no doubt, but i feel like crap...i wanted to be able to yell at the commerce fans sittin next to me...in good fun of course. speakin of sittin next to me, is the only stadium with one side of bleachers??....ive never understood that. white oak has a funny stadium as well...mostly if youre there to watch track because the visitors stands are inside of the track....hmmm....odd

eye of the tiger
11-01-2001, 09:20 PM
VFunk funding has been approved for 2004 I believe to add seats once again to the visitor side. Long over due. Weather is suppose to be nice of course im still doing my rain dance LOL. Hope you feel better by tomorrow