PDA

View Full Version : Enjoyed meeting Burnet 3ADL'ers...

Bandera YaYa
10-18-2003, 01:32 AM
......but wish there had been more!.....Don't worry, Ozzy, your secret is safe with me! :D
And Pandora.........it was nice "not" talking to you! hehe

Anyways, was great getting to put faces with the names....thanks for coming over to see me!!

SintonFan
10-18-2003, 01:57 AM
I "didn't meet" you either Ya Ya. wink

<small>[ October 18, 2003, 01:58 AM: Message edited by: SintonFan ]</small>

HotDawg89
10-18-2003, 02:30 AM
It was nice to meet you too! :)

Bandera YaYa
10-19-2003, 01:40 AM
SintonFan:
I "didn't meet" you either Ya Ya. wink ..WEll, why not??????

BHS#1
10-19-2003, 09:29 AM
I was afraid to meet you because I started the Burnet-Bandera could have been played in Kerrville and I felt bad after I started it.

<small>[ October 19, 2003, 09:32 AM: Message edited by: BHS#1 ]</small>

Bandera YaYa
10-19-2003, 10:14 AM
BHS#1:
I was afraid to meet you because I started the Burnet-Bandera could have been played in Kerrville and I felt bad after I started it.No, way!! That didn't bother me at all....I was more afraid of ya'll getting over here and not being able to sit or stand!! And I said, that I graduated from Kerrville Tivy, so that would have been OK! I wish you would have said hello..you didn't have to tell me your name.

SintonFan
10-19-2003, 01:19 PM
Bandera YaYa:

SintonFan:
I "didn't meet" you either Ya Ya. wink ..WEll, why not??????cuz, I don't like getting the squitters...

cunbed10
10-20-2003, 07:54 AM
HotDawg89:
It was nice to meet you too! :) Yeah! it's pretty cool, when you finally meet some folk you have been communicating w/for months, Bellville22,Matthew328, and myself pass scores to one another 17Oct03 on cell phones, It's really cool.

Bandera YaYa
10-20-2003, 08:49 AM
SintonFan:

Bandera YaYa:

SintonFan:
I "didn't meet" you either Ya Ya. wink ..WEll, why not??????cuz, I don't like getting the squitters......?????????? :confused:

SintonFan
10-20-2003, 11:38 AM
Bandera YaYa:

SintonFan:

Bandera YaYa:

SintonFan:
I "didn't meet" you either Ya Ya. wink ..WEll, why not??????cuz, I don't like getting the squitters......?????????? :confused: Remember that Ya Ya curse? Well, it left me with a case of the squitters... http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/aktion/action-smiley-082.gif

Bandera YaYa
10-20-2003, 04:59 PM
SintonFan:

Bandera YaYa:

SintonFan:

Bandera YaYa:

SintonFan:
I "didn't meet" you either Ya Ya. wink ..WEll, why not??????cuz, I don't like getting the squitters......?????????? :confused: Remember that Ya Ya curse? Well, it left me with a case of the squitters... http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/aktion/action-smiley-082.gifYou would have been safe with me.... :D

PAINTBALL
10-20-2003, 05:15 PM
I had no idea where I was even supposed to look for you. Did I miss something, or did you intentionally not make an open post? Just curious, not mad or anything.

BULLDOGFAN
10-21-2003, 06:36 AM
I know this is late for some odd reason I was unable to get on recently.

As I have always said teh Burnet people were a pleasure to meet. Everyone was friendly and I met the Mom of the lineman from last year that went to Georgia Tech, wish I could remember his name, she was super nice.

Ran into my 15 year old daughter talking to some Burnet boys, ( cause she said they were cuter then Bandera's), daughters....Geez....

The game was a shocker for the first half. Bandera was up and gave them a scrappy game. Burnet needs to work on that Shot Gun more if the center is gonna keep hiking it over Mcgee's head. Burnet reeks of speed. I have never seen speed like that except from Everman last year. Unbelievable.

Looks like Coach Grover is the real deal.. Bandera will only get better. I think he was a little surprised at how tough 25-3A district really is.

Good luck to Burnet.

Pandora
10-21-2003, 07:43 AM
Bandera YaYa:
And Pandora.........it was nice "not" talking to you! hehe I don’t believe we talked the first time we “met” either. Ozzy spoke enough for all of us.

<small>[ October 21, 2003, 07:48 AM: Message edited by: Pandora ]</small>

Pandora
10-21-2003, 07:46 AM
PAINTBALL:
I had no idea where I was even supposed to look for you. Did I miss something, or did you intentionally not make an open post? Just curious, not mad or anything.Just a big sign on the fence that said “YA YA” with silver tinsel around it.

Bandera YaYa
10-21-2003, 03:22 PM
Pandora:

Bandera YaYa:
And Pandora.........it was nice "not" talking to you! hehe I don’t believe we talked the first time we “met” either. Ozzy spoke enough for all of us.Yeah, that Ozzy likes to talk...prob why we get along so well..... :D AND, I know about superstitions, believe me, you should hear about the ones us YaYa's had last year...!!! eek!

Short of announcing it on the loud speaker, I thought that I would make a big "YaYa" sign and put it on the End Zone fence....I think I had mentioned in earlier posts that us YaYa's stand in the End Zone this year...sorry I missed you, Paintball...would have loved to meet ya!!

<small>[ October 21, 2003, 03:23 PM: Message edited by: Bandera YaYa ]</small>

PAINTBALL
10-21-2003, 05:45 PM
Bandera YaYa:

Pandora:

Bandera YaYa:
And Pandora.........it was nice "not" talking to you! hehe I don’t believe we talked the first time we “met” either. Ozzy spoke enough for all of us.Yeah, that Ozzy likes to talk...prob why we get along so well..... :D AND, I know about superstitions, believe me, you should hear about the ones us YaYa's had last year...!!! eek!

Short of announcing it on the loud speaker, I thought that I would make a big "YaYa" sign and put it on the End Zone fence....I think I had mentioned in earlier posts that us YaYa's stand in the End Zone this year...sorry I missed you, Paintball...would have loved to meet ya!!My fault. Never even thought to look for a sign. I went to the porta potties several times. Was the sign close to them?

b-townhottie06
10-21-2003, 06:31 PM
HEY YA YA! Well i was in the band and my friend burnetbandrules or bulldogbandrules (whatever one he is) wanted to come up to you and say hi but i am a chicken to just walk up to people and say HI to them unless i know them. But i would have came up to you and met you if i wasn't a chicken:D ENJOYED THE GAME and tell your bulldogs WAY TO GO and way to put up a fight at the first half and i am SURE they will get better! Hope Yall Make it To playoffs and hope we do to!