PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving!!

3afan2K3
11-27-2003, 08:51 PM
What did yall do for thanksgiving?? I ate lots of turkey and pumpkin pie and beat jason once again in NCAA Football 2004

J-town Hustler
11-27-2003, 09:00 PM
Is that game any good?

jason
11-27-2003, 09:06 PM
no

lepfan
11-27-2003, 10:44 PM
jason:
noLOL, c'mon Jason...he just has more free time to practice...you are busy studying more...now let's hear who has the better grades... :D

jason
11-27-2003, 10:46 PM
lepfan:

jason:
noLOL, c'mon Jason...he just has more free time to practice...you are busy studying more...now let's hear who has the better grades... :D he prolly does, i have a hunch, th ough, that his jr high classes are a little easier than mine...

SintonFan
11-27-2003, 10:52 PM
We ate lots of turkey and all the fixins. We had like eight kinds of pie. eek!

lepfan
11-27-2003, 10:54 PM
jason:

lepfan:

jason:
noLOL, c'mon Jason...he just has more free time to practice...you are busy studying more...now let's hear who has the better grades... :D he prolly does, i have a hunch, th ough, that his jr high classes are a little easier than mine...I am sure those classes are a bit easier...and he has mom and dad to stay on his butt...and something tells me he does not have the party life you do :rolleyes:

<small>[ November 27, 2003, 09:55 PM: Message edited by: lepfan ]</small>

Rabbit'93
11-27-2003, 10:57 PM
I ate alot and played some FB with my son, cousins, and nephews. Oh yeah, watched the cowboys get slaughtered too.

Ranger Mom
11-27-2003, 10:59 PM
It's 10:00 and I STILL feel sick!! frown

jason
11-27-2003, 11:03 PM
lepfan:

jason:

lepfan:

jason:
noLOL, c'mon Jason...he just has more free time to practice...you are busy studying more...now let's hear who has the better grades... :D he prolly does, i have a hunch, th ough, that his jr high classes are a little easier than mine...I am sure those classes are a bit easier...and he has mom and dad to stay on his butt...and something tells me he does not have the party life you do :rolleyes: me? party? never...
:D :D

lepfan
11-27-2003, 11:05 PM
jason:

lepfan:

jason:

lepfan:

jason:
noLOL, c'mon Jason...he just has more free time to practice...you are busy studying more...now let's hear who has the better grades... :D he prolly does, i have a hunch, th ough, that his jr high classes are a little easier than mine...I am sure those classes are a bit easier...and he has mom and dad to stay on his butt...and something tells me he does not have the party life you do :rolleyes: me? party? never...
:D :D It was the pic on the homepage that made me think... :rolleyes:

lepfan
11-27-2003, 11:08 PM
Ranger Mom:
It's 10:00 and I STILL feel sick!! :(We have 3 fridges and they are all full...but not as full as me!!! eek!

jason
11-27-2003, 11:41 PM
lepfan:

jason:

lepfan:

jason:

lepfan:

jason:
:D :D It was the pic on the homepage that made me think... :rolleyes: which home page?

lepfan
11-28-2003, 12:12 AM
sorry jason, not the homepage...it was pics...I am not sure where they were...it was a while back...

poncho
11-28-2003, 12:26 AM
We ate lots of turkey and watched Dallas get their rears handed to them. :cool:

Wildcat81
11-28-2003, 12:28 AM
ate lots of turkey and went to work.Thats were I
am now.

http://www.jamnart.com/art-intro/mascots/thumbnails/Wildcats.jpg

BurnetBandRules
11-28-2003, 12:56 AM
mmmmm turkey

bevo
11-28-2003, 01:53 AM
Eat Turkey...Watched Dallas till the start of the 3rd Qtr...was full from the meal and sick from the football game...so hit the slopes and went Snowboarding with my wife, son and friends...Feel a lot better, than if I would have set around all day...I did make back in to see a little of the Miss and Miss St. game too...