PDA

View Full Version : Bandera

bulldog94
11-11-2002, 10:35 AM
How good is the Bandera QB? I saw him on high school xtra and he looked like he was limping(had a knee brace on). Didn't look like he could run to well.

Donkey41
11-11-2002, 11:53 PM
bulldog94:
How good is the Bandera QB? I saw him on high school xtra and he looked like he was limping(had a knee brace on). Didn't look like he could run to well.I don't know much about the knee thing, but this kid is pretty good. Ever heard of Philip Daugherty? Well last time I talk to Brett he said that OSU took Daugherty's scolorship away and wanted to give it to Hicks. I don't know what ever happened to this but this guy is pretty good. He does throw a little too many interceptions though. And he could use a little more rushing attemps. I still think that he will not have a very good game agianst us on Saturday though, because IMHO I think our corners are to smart for him.

bulldawg89
11-12-2002, 09:37 PM
Overall, i guess he is an average QB. He has had some good games and some bad games. i know the game against Burnet was a bad one...But good luck!

Puppetmaster101
11-12-2002, 10:14 PM
I wish the best for him I hope he makes it far in college has good size good arm and can still develop best of luck to him in the future.