PDA

View Full Version : If you think Cunbed10 is a liar and should be ROM'ed check in here

Pudlugger
11-25-2003, 09:26 AM
Let me be the first to vote: Yes he's a liar and should be ROM'ed! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Stu Pidass
11-25-2003, 09:32 AM
I think that there is insufficient evidence of your allegation of what was said as "untrue". Talk about stirring up the waters !!!! Ignorance is no excuse for a rash call to judgement, if the allegations are true should you be ROM'd? Silly question isn't it. I suppose however if there is even a hint of the truth that you will denounce Coach "V" aye? NOT !!!! Get over it, he has every right to speak his mind, and if you can't handle the banter leave the site.

cunbed10
11-25-2003, 09:35 AM
Thanks Stu, I don't have to motivate the Bulldogs, like that. Malone has the boys ready, but, this isn't the only program that feels this way, it's the only ones that voiced it out loud :mad:

FranksBullDog
11-25-2003, 10:00 AM
TO pudlugger First of all you talk trash all the time and ask yourself why would your coach want to play a game at a time and day when any rational personwould know it would keep a lot of his own fans away.I dont know the exact words but CUNBED10 does know what he is talking about.CUNBED10 and I have not met yet but he is a loyal fan just as you and i. I think you may want to ask your own coach some hard questions. he is a desperate man looking for ways to even the field.What im saying things just dont add up as to why he is wanting to play an aft. game on FRI. If he has to play an Aft. play it on Sat. when more fans can attend.I just want the kids to play the game but if i was coach Malone i would not give in I would let the UIL decide and take a chance on common sense.To Cunbed10 I do want to meet you.

MARLINFAN
11-25-2003, 10:07 AM
MAYBE LaGRANGE HASNT GOT IT YET. UR JUST STIRINNG THE MARLIN BOYS UP. YOIRE CAOAH KNOWS THAT HE CANOT HANDLE THE SPEED ON OFFENSIVE OR DEFENSE THAT MARLIN BRINGS. BY MAKING A GAME ON FRIDAY YOUR JUST GOING TO AMP THEM UP MORE BECAUSE THEY KNOW AS SOON AS THE WIN FRIDAY THEIR COMING HOME TO A PARTY FRIDAY NIGHT SO DO WHAT U DO.AT LEAST BY HAVING SAT GAME THEY WOULD PROBALLY BE MOVING SLOWER THEN. BUT FRIDAY THEY WILL BE FULL STEAM. I WONT BE SURPRISED IF U SEE DANCING ON THE FIELD SINCE ALL U SAY WE DO IS DANCE .

cunbed10
11-25-2003, 10:10 AM
FranksBulldogs it would be with great pleasure to meet a man of your caliber. :D