PDA

View Full Version : Decatur vs. Sweetwater Thoughts

phoenix
11-24-2002, 02:19 AM
This ought to be one heckuva game! Run vs. the pass. Don't know who will win, but I predict a high scoring game. Your thoughts.

wildstangs
11-24-2002, 05:03 PM
phoenix:
This ought to be one heckuva game! Run vs. the pass. Don't know who will win, but I predict a high scoring game. Your thoughts.It has to be a high scoring game. I think Sweetwaters run will eat up the clock though. How many interceptions has Dane thrown this year? I will take Sweetwater 48 - 35.

aamove
11-24-2002, 06:12 PM
I'd have to say Decatur in a close one.

Isa4031
11-24-2002, 06:43 PM
Dane has thrown 15 interceptions this year, but three came in his first game this season, and three more in his first playoff game. Looks like with a little confidence, he's pretty consistent. Iowa Park ran well against Decatur...but Decatur is a high powered offense that scores quickly with the pass. It should be a back and forth offensive game.
I'll go with:
Decatur 34 Sweetwater 28.

BullBacker
11-25-2002, 08:33 AM
Give me Decatur in this one. They have too many weapons and Sweetwater has not seen a offense like them this year.

Sweetwater just doesnt have as many threats.

The One
11-25-2002, 08:48 AM
I agree BullBacker in the playoffs alot of the times it comes down to who is more balanced. Decatur has a very balanced offense with many offensive threats. Iowa Parks running back gave Decaturs Defense something to work on in practice this week, I dont think that will happen again. Sweetwater is practily a one man show in Carrilo. I will take Decatur by 10 in this one!

Chief Woodman
11-25-2002, 11:34 AM
Several Eagle ball players come to my house every week. Let me tell ya, they respect every team that is still in the hunt, but they fear no one. My thoughts on the game are on the sweetwater- Decatur post of wildstang.