PDA

View Full Version : How to Give Keith an Ulcer

NewStang
02-16-2004, 02:05 PM
It's really not tough at all. WO-S did it without ever facing his team on the field.

1. Develop a strong tradition in a higher class.
2. Drop a classification and get a moderate amount of attention for doing so.
3. Enjoy!

You don't even have to say a SINGLE bragging word or make a SINGLE claim... It's automatic! He immediately assumes that YOU and everyone else think you'll roll right over his team. After all - only one team in each classification can be considered a contender!

:D

<small>[ February 16, 2004, 01:06 PM: Message edited by: NewStang ]</small>

Ranger Mom
02-16-2004, 02:06 PM
LOL!!!

You haven't been here long and you already have Keith figured out!!!

ej2525
02-16-2004, 02:34 PM
We're off the see The Wizard (Keith) the wonderful Wizard of Oz!!! :D

Because , because, because...... of the wonderful things Gainesville does!!

<small>[ February 16, 2004, 01:35 PM: Message edited by: ej2525 ]</small>

Keith7
02-16-2004, 02:35 PM
ej2525:
We're off the see The Wizard (Keith) the wonderful Wizard of Oz!!! :D

Because , because, because...... of the wonderful things Gainsville does!!that doesnt even make sense?

ej2525
02-16-2004, 02:36 PM
You seem to know all. I figured you were The Wizard!! Get your panties out of a wad!! Lighten up!!

WOS92
02-16-2004, 11:30 PM
Keith... relaaaaaaxx... If your team is good enough, they will prove it on the field. We know 3A will be tough.

jason
02-16-2004, 11:31 PM
it wont be THAT tough..all the good teams moved up to 4A... :D :D :D

PPHSfan
02-16-2004, 11:32 PM
WOS92:
Keith... relaaaaaaxx... If your team is good enough, they will prove it on the field. We know 3A will be tough.Actually they already did prove it on the field. And even though I hate Gainesville, they are number one until beaten.

WOS92
02-16-2004, 11:47 PM
Yes they did - but I'm talking about his problem w/ WO-S...

PPHSfan
02-17-2004, 12:07 AM
I don't think Keith has a problem with W-OS. I think Keith has a problem with folks like Old Card who have been on here for years, telling us how W-OS is going to roll. While I am sure W-OS is a fantastic program, it is W-OS that has something to prove in 3A, not Gainesville, or Keith. And just so you know, you can ask anyone, Keith and I are mortal enemies, but I have to defend him when he is right, and on this thread, He IS right. :D

j_dog
02-17-2004, 02:06 AM
PPHSfan:
I don't think Keith has a problem with W-OS. I think Keith has a problem with folks like Old Card who have been on here for years, telling us how W-OS is going to roll. While I am sure W-OS is a fantastic program, it is W-OS that has something to prove in 3A, not Gainesville, or Keith. And just so you know, you can ask anyone, Keith and I are mortal enemies, but I have to defend him when he is right, and on this thread, He IS right. :D Since when is it an offense to have an opinion and to express it. In no way did Old Card tear down anyone's team, town, people, or posters. That is something that cannot be said about some posters on this board. :( Why are some posters not content just to promote the teams that they believe in? :rolleyes:

As far as who has what to prove, EVERY team that hits the field this fall had better approach it that they have something to prove, or somebody is going to hand them their heads on a platter. Even defending champions don't get a free ride to the finals. Ask Everman about this past year.

<small>[ February 17, 2004, 01:11 AM: Message edited by: j_dog ]</small>

GUNHO
02-17-2004, 11:04 AM
To sum it up.The question is not how 3a teams will handle WO-S,but how will WO-S handle some pretty good 3a teams.There a some tradition rich schools here in 3a that can hang with a lot of the better 4a schools and WO-S knows this.3a does not have anything to prove to us.We on the other hand fell it's WO-S that will have to do that,with all the talk about how well we will do now that we are in 3a.I for one will not make any bold preditions.Don't like the taste of crow pie. :D

JasperDog94
02-17-2004, 11:11 AM
GUNHO:
To sum it up.The question is not how 3a teams will handle WO-S,but how will WO-S handle some pretty good 3a teams.There a some tradition rich schools here in 3a that can hang with a lot of the better 4a schools and WO-S knows this.3a does not have anything to prove to us.We on the other hand fell it's WO-S that will have to do that,with all the talk about how well we will do now that we are in 3a.I for one will not make any bold preditions.Don't like the taste of crow pie. :D There are several people on here that can tell you how it tastes... :D :D :D

GUNHO
02-17-2004, 11:30 AM
I didn't say anything Jasperdog. :D :D :D

JasperDog94
02-17-2004, 11:41 AM
True, but if you ever wondered what it might taste like, there are several people around here that can tell you from their own first hand experience... eek! wink

PPHSfan
02-17-2004, 12:39 PM
j_dog:
...Since when is it an offense to have an opinion and to express it..... You tell us. Keith was the first one to express his opinion on the subject and some W-OS folks took offense to it, when he wasn't even slamming W-OS. I challenge you to go to Keith's thread that started this topic and show me where he was out of line. As I said before, Keith and I are mortal enemies, and I hate Gainesville, but Keiths post about what it takes to succeed in 3A was not only well thought out, but it was very clever as well. Some folks just have poor reading comprehension. :p

<small>[ February 17, 2004, 11:41 AM: Message edited by: PPHSfan ]</small>

JasperDog94
02-17-2004, 02:34 PM
Okay, I'll tell you. The fact that Keith called WOS an "average 4A team" shows that he knows nothing about them. Then he calls them overrated. You need to know a little bit about a team before making statements like that.

But hey, everyone's entitled to their opinion. If we all agreed, this site would be pretty boring.

Gasilla
02-17-2004, 03:40 PM
PPHSfan:

j_dog:
...Since when is it an offense to have an opinion and to express it..... You tell us. Keith was the first one to express his opinion on the subject and some W-OS folks took offense to it, when he wasn't even slamming W-OS. I challenge you to go to Keith's thread that started this topic and show me where he was out of line. As I said before, Keith and I are mortal enemies, and I hate Gainesville, but Keiths post about what it takes to succeed in 3A was not only well thought out, but it was very clever as well. Some folks just have poor reading comprehension. :p I've read the post you're referring to and I think you're giving him way to much credit.

<small>[ February 17, 2004, 02:41 PM: Message edited by: Gasilla ]</small>

MonkeyJoe
02-17-2004, 04:32 PM
JasperDog94
[QB]But hey, everyone's entitled to their opinion. QB]Well said.

PPHSfan
02-17-2004, 04:34 PM
JasperDog94:
Okay, I'll tell you. The fact that Keith called WOS an "average 4A team" shows that he knows nothing about them. Then he calls them overrated. You need to know a little bit about a team before making statements like that.

But hey, everyone's entitled to their opinion. If we all agreed, this site would be pretty boring.I don't expect us to agree, I am sure it WOULD be boring. However, I would like to argue facts and not argue "fuzzy quotes". Here is what Keith said.

"here is all you have to do..

1. Don't make the playoffs in 4A
2. Win state 17 years ago
3. Be ranked lower in most polls then 3A's top 3 teams from last year (Datapoll's power ranking for WOS:115.6, Datapoll's powerranking for Gainesville: 118.5 Burnet: 116.6 Atlanta: 118.4)
4. Have people from surrounding towns worship you
5. expect 3A to roll over for you
Sorry but I don't see where he said W-OS was an "average 4A team", or where he said they were "overrated".

All I see is four facts and one opinion. If you took the time to read the post, that is what you would say too. :p

MonkeyJoe
02-17-2004, 05:07 PM
there were previous posts that Keith7 stated that WO-S was overrated and an average team. I agree that they shouldn't be #1 just cause they were good in 4A a few years back, but you know people make quick assumptions sometimes.

JasperDog94
02-17-2004, 05:09 PM
You wanted it, you got it. Look in the thread "WOS moves into the 3A ranks" and you will find this quote:

Keith7:
i hope for a WOS match up just to show you that 3A would not roll over for an average 4A teamI rest my case. :cool:

Gasilla
02-17-2004, 05:29 PM
PPHSfan:

JasperDog94:

But hey, everyone's entitled to their opinion. If we all agreed, this site would be pretty boring.I don't expect us to agree, I am sure it WOULD be boring. However, I would like to argue facts and not argue "fuzzy quotes". Here is what Keith said.

3. Be ranked lower in most polls then 3A's top 3 teams from last year (Datapoll's power ranking for WOS:115.6, Datapoll's powerranking for Gainesville: 118.5 Burnet: 116.6 Atlanta: 118.4)
Sorry but I don't see where he said W-OS was an "average 4A team", or where he said they were "overrated".
He DID say both of them in other threads on 3ADL, these are not "fuzzy quotes" but facts my friend, these statements were posted by Keith. True he did not post them on this particualr thread but neither is what your next comment is about.

All I see is four facts and one opinion. If you took the time to read the post, that is what you would say too. :p Actually, what you have is
1- fact
1- incorrect statement
1- half truth
2- opinions

1. Don't make the playoffs in 4A (wrong, we made it 15 out of our 23 years of existance, as well as own the all time winning percentage in class 4A)
2. Win state 17 years ago (as well as 16 years ago)
3. Be ranked lower in most polls then 3A's top 3 teams from last year (Datapoll's power ranking for WOS:115.6, Datapoll's powerranking for Gainesville: 118.5 Burnet: 116.6 Atlanta: 118.4) (I'll take his word for this one, it means nothing when you strap the gear on anyway)
4. Have people from surrounding towns worship you (opinion)
5. expect 3A to roll over for you (see 4)

Bottom line, why do you people care if a BC fan ranks WO-S as his #1 anyway? I mean, someone has got to be there don't they? Who gives a shyte? Everybody has their own opinion, if you're going to bash him for his opinion then you need to bash everyone who picked a #1. Let it go, geeez!

One last thing PP, you talk about "fuzzy quotes", we've already showed you where he actually made those statements. What I say to you is that his #5 statement "expect 3A to roll over for you" IS a "fuzzy statement". To roll over for "you" would mean that you identify with that school or place. Obviously "Oldcard" identifies with the BC CARDinals not the WO-S Mustangs. I challenge you to find anywhere where a WO-S Mustang fan said that ANYONE will roll over for us.

<small>[ February 17, 2004, 04:49 PM: Message edited by: Gasilla ]</small>

Keith7
02-17-2004, 06:12 PM
Gasilla:

PPHSfan:

JasperDog94:

He DID say both of them in other threads on 3ADL, these are not "fuzzy quotes" but facts my friend, these statements were posted by Keith. True he did not post them on this particualr thread but neither is what your next comment is about.

All I see is four facts and one opinion. If you took the time to read the post, that is what you would say too. :p Actually, what you have is
1- fact
1- incorrect statement
1- half truth
2- opinions

1. Don't make the playoffs in 4A (wrong, we made it 15 out of our 23 years of existance, as well as own the all time winning percentage in class 4A)
3. Be ranked lower in most polls then 3A's top 3 teams from last year (Datapoll's power ranking for WOS:115.6, Datapoll's powerranking for Gainesville: 118.5 Burnet: 116.6 Atlanta: 118.4) (I'll take his word for this one, it means nothing when you strap the gear on anyway)

Bottom line, why do you people care if a BC fan ranks WO-S as his #1 anyway? I mean, someone has got to be there don't they? Who gives a shyte? Everybody has their own opinion, if you're going to bash him for his opinion then you need to bash everyone who picked a #1. Let it go, geeez!

One last thing PP, you talk about "fuzzy quotes", we've already showed you where he actually made those statements. What I say to you is that his #5 statement "expect 3A to roll over for you" IS a "fuzzy statement". To roll over for "you" would mean that you identify with that school or place. Obviously "Oldcard" identifies with the BC CARDinals not the WO-S Mustangs. I challenge you to find anywhere where a WO-S Mustang fan said that ANYONE will roll over for us.As seen in previous replys by WO-S fans, they know how to spell.. but obviously they must have skipped over teaching WO-S fans how to tell fact from fiction

lets look even deeper into my original quote

1. Don't make the playoffs in 4A (Fact - Did yall make the playoffs the past 2 years when there might have been current players still on the team?)
2. Win state 17 years ago (as well as 16 years ago, you actually got this wrong.. yall also won it 18 years ago but u helped prove my point, bosting about the past isnt gonna help you now, none of those players are still on the team, and if they are then WO-S is the team that needs to be investigated)
3. Be ranked lower in most polls then 3A's top 3 teams from last year (Datapoll's power ranking for WOS:115.6, Datapoll's powerranking for Gainesville: 118.5 Burnet: 116.6 Atlanta: 118.4) (Fact)
4. Have people from surrounding towns worship you (Fact; read this The Temple for surrounding towns of WO-S (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=014712) )
5. expect 3A to roll over for you (after reading statements like this, WO-S fans seem pretty cocky

NewStang:
I believe we (WO-S) have as many returning seniors this year as we've had players in each of the past six or seven years. So, if what I'm hearing is correct, our first year in 3A should be our deepest roster in a long time. Strange. As far as size goes, we're traditionally built more around speed than size. I would think we'll be ranked in the Top 5 to start out the season, seeing as we're usually in the AP Top 10 in 4A every year at some point. But, of course, that doesn't really mean much, other than I think our name will be pretty prominent in 3A playoff talk as the season nears. How that will actually play out won't be known until November or December, I guess.)

PPHSfan
02-17-2004, 06:31 PM
Bottom line, why do you people care if a BC fan ranks WO-S as his #1 anyway? I mean, someone has got to be there don't they? Who gives a shyte? Everybody has their own opinion, if you're going to bash him for his opinion then you need to bash everyone who picked a #1. Let it go, geeez!Fact is...we have been bashing Old Card for two seasons. Ever since he told us how Jasper was going to go undefeated thru the playoffs in 2002 all the way to the state championship.

Go Read This Thread For Some Real Fun (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=005591#000000)

JasperDog94
02-17-2004, 08:14 PM
JasperDog94:
You wanted it, you got it. Look in the thread "WOS moves into the 3A ranks" and you will find this quote:

Keith7:
i hope for a WOS match up just to show you that 3A would not roll over for an average 4A teamI rest my case. :cool: Here's your crow PPHSfan. What? Nothing to say?

PPHSfan
02-17-2004, 09:11 PM
JasperDog94:

JasperDog94:

Keith7:
i hope for a WOS match up just to show you that 3A would not roll over for an average 4A teamI rest my case. :cool: Here's your crow PPHSfan. What? Nothing to say?I don't have any crow to eat. Saying that you hope for a match up to prove that 3A won't roll over, is not saying "W-OS will roll over 3A". Not rolling over pertains to not playing dead. Rolling over pertains to domination. They are two completley different terms. You are just trying to spin this your way. I am sorry, but your wrong again...but keep trying. :p

Gasilla
02-17-2004, 09:54 PM
Keith7:

Gasilla:

PPHSfan:

JasperDog94:

1- fact
1- incorrect statement
1- half truth
2- opinions

One last thing PP, you talk about "fuzzy quotes", we've already showed you where he actually made those statements. What I say to you is that his #5 statement "expect 3A to roll over for you" IS a "fuzzy statement". To roll over for "you" would mean that you identify with that school or place. Obviously "Oldcard" identifies with the BC CARDinals not the WO-S Mustangs. I challenge you to find anywhere where a WO-S Mustang fan said that ANYONE will roll over for us.As seen in previous replys by WO-S fans, they know how to spell.. but obviously they must have skipped over teaching WO-S fans how to tell fact from fiction

1. Don't make the playoffs in 4A (Fact - Did yall make the playoffs the past 2 years when there might have been current players still on the team?)
2. Win state 17 years ago (as well as 16 years ago, you actually got this wrong.. yall also won it 18 years ago but u helped prove my point, bosting about the past isnt gonna help you now, none of those players are still on the team, and if they are then WO-S is the team that needs to be investigated)
3. Be ranked lower in most polls then 3A's top 3 teams from last year (Datapoll's power ranking for WOS:115.6, Datapoll's powerranking for Gainesville: 118.5 Burnet: 116.6 Atlanta: 118.4) (Fact)
4. Have people from surrounding towns worship you (Fact; read this The Temple for surrounding towns of WO-S (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=014712) )
5. expect 3A to roll over for you (after reading statements like this, WO-S fans seem pretty cocky

NewStang:
I believe we (WO-S) have as many returning seniors this year as we've had players in each of the past six or seven years. So, if what I'm hearing is correct, our first year in 3A should be our deepest roster in a long time. Strange. As far as size goes, we're traditionally built more around speed than size. I would think we'll be ranked in the Top 5 to start out the season, seeing as we're usually in the AP Top 10 in 4A every year at some point. But, of course, that doesn't really mean much, other than I think our name will be pretty prominent in 3A playoff talk as the season nears. How that will actually play out won't be known until November or December, I guess.)Keith, you are absolutely hilarious. You can't be a day over 13, are you?

Keith7
02-17-2004, 10:39 PM
Gasilla:

Keith7:

Gasilla:

PPHSfan:

JasperDog94:

1- fact
1- incorrect statement
1- half truth
2- opinions

NewStang:
I believe we (WO-S) have as many returning seniors this year as we've had players in each of the past six or seven years. So, if what I'm hearing is correct, our first year in 3A should be our deepest roster in a long time. Strange. As far as size goes, we're traditionally built more around speed than size. I would think we'll be ranked in the Top 5 to start out the season, seeing as we're usually in the AP Top 10 in 4A every year at some point. But, of course, that doesn't really mean much, other than I think our name will be pretty prominent in 3A playoff talk as the season nears. How that will actually play out won't be known until November or December, I guess.)Keith, you are absolutely hilarious. You can't be a day over 13, are you?nah i'm actually 19.. how come u asked that?? cant reply to it can u?

Gasilla
02-17-2004, 10:55 PM
Keith7:

Gasilla:

Keith7:

Gasilla:

PPHSfan:

JasperDog94:

1- fact
1- incorrect statement
1- half truth
2- opinions

NewStang:
I believe we (WO-S) have as many returning seniors this year as we've had players in each of the past six or seven years. So, if what I'm hearing is correct, our first year in 3A should be our deepest roster in a long time. Strange. As far as size goes, we're traditionally built more around speed than size. I would think we'll be ranked in the Top 5 to start out the season, seeing as we're usually in the AP Top 10 in 4A every year at some point. But, of course, that doesn't really mean much, other than I think our name will be pretty prominent in 3A playoff talk as the season nears. How that will actually play out won't be known until November or December, I guess.)Keith, you are absolutely hilarious. You can't be a day over 13, are you?nah i'm actually 19.. how come u asked that?? cant reply to it can u?Because you argue like my 13 year old... you are very confident in your knowledge of things you actually know nothing about and really don't care that people know you know nothing about them. But you'll argue til the cows come home. You think that the little knowledge that you have gained is knowledge that no one else on the planet has ever had and the fact that it may be bad information will never even dawn on you because you are to stubborn to think differently and to uninformed to know that this is a possibility.
To answer your last question, I don't know, can I?

Keith7
02-17-2004, 10:58 PM
Gasilla:

Keith7:

Gasilla:

Keith7:

Gasilla:

PPHSfan:

JasperDog94:

1- fact
1- incorrect statement
1- half truth
2- opinions

NewStang:
I believe we (WO-S) have as many returning seniors this year as we've had players in each of the past six or seven years. So, if what I'm hearing is correct, our first year in 3A should be our deepest roster in a long time. Strange. As far as size goes, we're traditionally built more around speed than size. I would think we'll be ranked in the Top 5 to start out the season, seeing as we're usually in the AP Top 10 in 4A every year at some point. But, of course, that doesn't really mean much, other than I think our name will be pretty prominent in 3A playoff talk as the season nears. How that will actually play out won't be known until November or December, I guess.)Keith, you are absolutely hilarious. You can't be a day over 13, are you?nah i'm actually 19.. how come u asked that?? cant reply to it can u?Because you argue like my 13 year old... you are very confident in your knowledge of things you actually know nothing about and really don't care that people know you know nothing about them. But you'll argue til the cows come home. You think that the little knowledge that you have gained is knowledge that no one else on the planet has ever had and the fact that it may be bad information will never even dawn on you because you are to stubborn to think differently and to uninformed to know that this is a possibility.
To answer your last question, I don't know, can I?No actually the knowledge i have is from going to other websites doing research, and listening to yalls silly posts..

Do u think i would know yall didnt make the playoffs the last 2 years with out doing research??

No way.. yalls homer threads would never mention that yall didnt make the playoffs, that would make yall sound worst then yall work WO-S up to be

Gasilla
02-17-2004, 11:20 PM
Exactly how do you "listen" to a post?(j/k) You mentioned us not making the playoffs the last couple of years the first day a post was made about WO-S. Don't forget who started this mele.

No way.. yalls homer threads would never mention that yall didnt make the playoffs, that would make yall sound worst then yall work WO-S up to be
-again, my point of my last post is made, there is nothing there that you can prove, but you'll argue it anyway. This is my last post on this subject. Find a good Chair or Coke can around you there to argue with about this further. Peace Junior!

<small>[ February 17, 2004, 10:26 PM: Message edited by: Gasilla ]</small>

Keith7
02-17-2004, 11:22 PM
Gasilla:
Exactly how do you "listen" to a post?(j/k) You mentioned us not making the playoffs the last couple of years the first day a post was made about WO-S. Don't forget who started this mele.yeah and i've backed it all the way

Gasilla
02-17-2004, 11:28 PM
Keith7:

Gasilla:
Exactly how do you "listen" to a post?(j/k) You mentioned us not making the playoffs the last couple of years the first day a post was made about WO-S. Don't forget who started this mele.yeah and i've backed it all the waySure you have little man, later!

PPHSfan
02-17-2004, 11:52 PM
I thought you said you were through talking? :D

<small>[ February 17, 2004, 10:52 PM: Message edited by: PPHSfan ]</small>

JasperDog94
02-18-2004, 09:52 AM
PPHSfan:

All I see is four facts and one opinion. If you took the time to read the post, that is what you would say too. :p Okay, I'm gonna type really, really slow so that you might be able to follow PPHSfan. You said that you didn't see where Keith said that WOS was an "average 4A team".

Keith7:
i hope for a WOS match up just to show you that 3A would not roll over for an average 4A teamRight here he called WOS an average 4A team.

You also say that he never called them overrated.

Keith7:
I think spelling, like WO-S, is overratedHere you go. Now about that crow...

<small>[ February 18, 2004, 08:53 AM: Message edited by: JasperDog94 ]</small>

Keith7
02-18-2004, 12:11 PM
JasperDog94:

PPHSfan:

All I see is four facts and one opinion. If you took the time to read the post, that is what you would say too. :p Okay, I'm gonna type really, really slow so that you might be able to follow PPHSfan. You said that you didn't see where Keith said that WOS was an "average 4A team".

Keith7:
i hope for a WOS match up just to show you that 3A would not roll over for an average 4A teamRight here he called WOS an average 4A team.

You also say that he never called them overrated.

Keith7:
I think spelling, like WO-S, is overratedHere you go. Now about that crow...ok i may be crazy so i'll type slow.. but i believe pphsfan was talking about a particular post when i had facts to back up my arguement on why i believed WO-S is in fact over rated and just an average team.. if u read this post i never once called WO-S overrated or an average team, although i do once say "any average team could do this" i was simply restating my thesis for the topic.. so really as i hate to say.. pphsfan is right.. now about that crow..

Keith7:
According to Old Card, WOS fans and the Jasper people its really pretty simple.. In fact WOS did it without even playing a game..

here is all you have to do..

As you can see its an easy formula and just about any average team could do it..

I hope this helps a team like whitesboro out if they ever move down to 2A

JasperDog94
02-18-2004, 12:21 PM
Keith7:
ok i may be crazy so i'll type slow.. but i believe pphsfan was talking about a particular post when i had facts to back up my arguement on why i believed WO-S is in fact over rated and just an average team.. if u read this post i never once called WO-S overrated or an average team, although i do once say "any average team could do this" i was simply restating my thesis for the topic.. so really as i hate to say.. pphsfan is right.. now about that crow..
Hold on there just a minute. You can't challenge someone to find something, have them find it, and then say that wasn't the criteria. PPHSfan challenged someone to find where you said WOS was "an average team" and where you called them "overrated".

The question is very simple. Did you say those things about WOS? If the answer is "yes" then I would have to say that there's no crow being served over here.

Keith7
02-18-2004, 12:27 PM
PPHSfan

All I see is four facts and one opinion. If you took the time to read the post, that is what you would say too. :p [/QB]here is what he said.. now call me stupid but i see him only talking about 1 post

JasperDog94
02-18-2004, 12:49 PM
PPHSfan:
I challenge you to go to Keith's thread that started this topic and show me where he was out of line. As I said before, Keith and I are mortal enemies, and I hate Gainesville, but Keiths post about what it takes to succeed in 3A was not only well thought out, but it was very clever as well. Some folks just have poor reading comprehension. :p I feel like I'm talking to a wall, but here goes.

He challenged us to go to the original thread that started all of this. That would be "WOS moves into the 3A ranks". Your VERY FIRST POST in that thread was

Keith7:
i think they are overratedIs that not an answer to PPHSfan's challenge?

Your very next post stated this.

Keith7:
well how in the world is a team that couldnt make the playoffs in 4A expect to be the automatic state champion in 4A..I challenge YOU to find where someone said that WOS would be "the automatic state champion" in 3A.

Keith7
02-18-2004, 12:52 PM
JasperDog94:

PPHSfan:
I challenge you to go to Keith's thread that started this topic and show me where he was out of line. As I said before, Keith and I are mortal enemies, and I hate Gainesville, but Keiths post about what it takes to succeed in 3A was not only well thought out, but it was very clever as well. Some folks just have poor reading comprehension. :p I feel like I'm talking to a wall, but here goes.

He challenged us to go to the original thread that started all of this. That would be "WOS moves into the 3A ranks". Your VERY FIRST POST in that thread was

Keith7:

Keith7:
well how in the world is a team that couldnt make the playoffs in 4A expect to be the automatic state champion in 4A..I challenge YOU to find where someone said that WOS would be "the automatic state champion" in 3A.how is that out of line in the first place?? that is my opinion.. hopefully it didnt hurt anyones feelings

JasperDog94
02-18-2004, 12:59 PM
I never said that it was out of line. It's just an opinion. PPHSfan is the one that challenged someone to find stuff. Where is he in all of this anyway?

Keith7
02-18-2004, 01:16 PM
Keith7:

JasperDog94:

PPHSfan:

Keith7:

Keith7:
well how in the world is a team that couldnt make the playoffs in 4A expect to be the automatic state champion in 4A..I challenge YOU to find where someone said that WOS would be "the automatic state champion" in 3A.how is that out of line in the first place?? that is my opinion.. hopefully it didnt hurt anyones feelingsthe thread that started this topic was "How to be #1 in 3A" not me saying WO-S was overrated or that they are an average team

JasperDog94
02-18-2004, 02:02 PM
Keith7:
the thread that started this topic was "How to be #1 in 3A" not me saying WO-S was overrated or that they are an average teamOkay, have it your way. In this thread you stated:

Keith7:
I think spelling, like WO-S, is overratedEither way, you said some things that PPHSfan said you didn't say. That's the entire point of this debate. I couldn't care less if you said it or not. This has more to do with PPHSfan than you. wink

Ranger Mom
02-18-2004, 02:28 PM
OH FOR PETE'S SAKE.......LET IT GO!!!!!!

I feel like I am home with my kids!!!

PPHSfan
02-18-2004, 04:18 PM
LOL,

This just keeps gettin better.

I posted on a thread that Keith had made a well thought out clever post when he started a thread and everybody wants to rag on me for saying so. I can't wait for the season to get here. The W-OS fans are already starting to sound like a few of the Burnet folks from this season. Maybe when little ole 2A Newton beats them in pre-season they will come back to earth. :D

And I thought you had to make a bold prediction to eat crow. I didn't know crow was served when you challenged someone to do some research on a paragraph that you cut and pasted.

But if crow is what you want me to eat..then bring it on. I have eaten my share, and I have served my share. The only folks that ever have to eat crow are the Brave and the Bold. The Spineless Timid Meek that shall inherit the earth don't even get to kiss the pretty girl because they were to skeered to try.

Gasilla
02-18-2004, 05:20 PM
I know, I know, I said no more posts, I guess I meant I'm not going to argue with Keith. But, WO-S cocky, huh? (or so you insinuate). It appears to me that the only cocky one around here is one Pilot Point fan. I can remotely see why Keith is so cocky. But I can't, for the life of me, see why you would be. Please, fill me in.

WOS92
02-18-2004, 05:53 PM
He's one of "the bold and the brave," Gasilla. He's not spineless or meek. He's courageous enough to make anonymous comments on an Internet message board.
I'm sure the pretty girls are all swooning...

...And we're plenty familiar with Newton. They're actually one of my favorite teams outside of WO-S. I respect Barbay and his program immensely. We still find pride in being their only loss in '98. They're a great team.

<small>[ February 18, 2004, 04:54 PM: Message edited by: WOS92 ]</small>

98Eagle
02-18-2004, 05:59 PM
Everyone from Newton has respect for WOS. We know they're a great program and I don't think we've ever beaten them. WOS hasn't come on here saying that they're going to roll over 3A, but I wouldn't bet against them in any game next season. JMHO eek!

<small>[ February 18, 2004, 05:03 PM: Message edited by: 98Eagle ]</small>

Keith7
02-18-2004, 06:30 PM
PPHSfan:

I have eaten my share, and I have served my share. hes not lieing when he said this.. he is prolly the king of the crow after this past season

Keith7
02-18-2004, 06:36 PM
WOS92:
He's one of "the bold and the brave," Gasilla. He's not spineless or meek. He's courageous enough to make anonymous comments on an Internet message board.
I'm sure the pretty girls are all swooning...

...And we're plenty familiar with Newton. They're actually one of my favorite teams outside of WO-S. I respect Barbay and his program immensely. We still find pride in being their only loss in '98. They're a great team.yea actually after i made that post i walked out of my room and the vicoria secret girls were standing outside my room (but i had to tell them to get in line cuz after that post there was a line starting to form)...

98Eagle
02-18-2004, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan:
Maybe when little ole 2A Newton Little ole 2A Newton? I'd love to see Pilot Point schedule us and see how they stack up.

PPHSfan
02-18-2004, 07:45 PM
98Eagle:

Originally posted by PPHSfan:
Maybe when little ole 2A Newton Little ole 2A Newton? I'd love to see Pilot Point schedule us and see how they stack up.ROFL Now Newton is offended? I was giving Newton Props and you want to turn THAT around too.

And I will match our Little Teams history over the past 25 years with any team on the planet. Don't even get me started. :p

98Eagle
02-18-2004, 07:53 PM
I was talking about the 2004 season. I know that you were giving us a compliment. I just didn't like being called "lil ole".

<small>[ February 18, 2004, 06:56 PM: Message edited by: 98Eagle ]</small>

PPHSfan
02-18-2004, 07:58 PM
98Eagle:
I was talking about the 2004 season.I would like to see that game too. Pilot Point lost in the second round last year to the eventual D2 champ Atlanta 19-0. Newton lost to Marlin in round two 37-7. Atlanta beat Marlin 34-0 in the title game. Now I know common opponents don't mean anything, but I think our boys could probably stay on the field with you guys.

98Eagle
02-18-2004, 08:08 PM
I never said they couldn't stay on the field with us, just that I would like to see how they would stack up. I know Pilot Point is a tradition rich school as is Newton. You're right about one thing common opponents don't mean jack.