PDA

View Full Version : Manor vs. Jasper/Conally winner

Jetback
11-18-2003, 09:11 AM
Manor might just find these two teams to much to handle. But who knows, thats why they play the game--except for the Barbers Hill/Manor game. This game is just a waste of time. Barbers Hill can not hang.

QB85
11-18-2003, 09:33 AM
Jetback, you are a loser! The only reason you come on here is to bash Barbers Hill. Get a life!

RBARKER
11-18-2003, 10:25 AM
Dido, Jetback you know that you are cursing Manor. Just to give the Manor folks some back ground Jetback is a BH hater from way back, but when he comes on here Bashing BH wins and we don't see him again untill we lose a game. Manor has a good chance against my Eagles but so do we.

hsfan
11-18-2003, 09:24 PM
rb maybe we should take up donation for jetback and jody so they can go hunting together.

backer24
11-19-2003, 11:13 AM
manor has the best defense in central texas and should be able to stop anything bh throws their way. the only weakness is the safety coming up to strong to play the run. look for a long passes in manors secondary.

RBARKER
11-19-2003, 11:21 AM
If thats true then be glad BH isn't in Central Texas because we would have that Defensive title. BH only allows 165.4 yards a game to Manors 223.7 a game. Just did some checking LaGrange has a better defense than yall with 184.3 a game.

<small>[ November 19, 2003, 10:25 AM: Message edited by: RBARKER ]</small>

johnhenryfaulk
11-19-2003, 11:24 AM
backer24, are you going to play this week???

Mustangdedad
11-19-2003, 09:10 PM
<small>[ November 21, 2003, 07:02 AM: Message edited by: Mustangdedad ]</small>

jcwa88
11-19-2003, 09:24 PM
whoever-wins-better-be-ready-for-the-winner-of-Jasper-and-connaly.

Jasper-35

Connaly-7

wink

RBARKER
11-20-2003, 08:26 AM
Mustangdedad:
Jetback you are right the mustangs are going to stomp the Eagles into pieces!!Keep dreaming Dad. You might beat my Eagles but, there will be no Stomping going on.

Mustangdedad
11-20-2003, 05:29 PM
<small>[ November 21, 2003, 07:04 AM: Message edited by: Mustangdedad ]</small>

RBARKER
11-20-2003, 05:38 PM
Mustangdedad:
Listen here son ther will be a stompin and your going to never wanna play football again cuz my son is going to lay you out!!!!first off I'm not your son. My dad wouldn't be on hear talking like an Fool. :mad: Another thing I don't play just support the team.

<small>[ November 20, 2003, 04:46 PM: Message edited by: RBARKER ]</small>

Mustangdedad
11-20-2003, 06:23 PM
<small>[ November 21, 2003, 07:05 AM: Message edited by: Mustangdedad ]</small>

shellman54
11-20-2003, 06:27 PM
first off mustangdedad, unless you have raised the person, don't EVER call someone you don't know son. for all you know, we could be 20 years your elder, with more knowledge about things than you could ever think of. mouthing off like that will get you nothing. especially if your teams loses. if (and when) BH beats Manor, are you going to come back on this board, or drop off for fear of being ridiculed? BH has won just as many games as you have. and if your son does run over a BH player on one play, you better believe that he will get his in return. i'm out.

<small>[ November 20, 2003, 05:28 PM: Message edited by: shellman54 ]</small>

FutureMustangDE
11-20-2003, 06:27 PM
i think it will be a close game

FutureMustangDE
11-20-2003, 06:31 PM
first shellmen stay out its none of your business and manor will when we only had one player gone yall have alot so.....

shellman54
11-20-2003, 06:35 PM
you must be the son. yeah, when it is BH, it is my business. and so what,if they are missing everyone or no one, they will come to play, regardless. if they lose, yeah, it will be disappointing, but they will move on. you might win this game, but after that, you better get your sneakers ready, basketball is in your not-so-distant future.

3ahunter2k4
11-20-2003, 06:35 PM
man you people from manor need to grow up. mustang dad if you really are a dad, i think you need to grow up. that is ridiculous. i'm from austin not too far from manor (not a good football program in the first place) so if you ever want to actually see if your son can lay anyone out let me know i have spare time i don't study and i'm pretty bored. what a dad

3ahunter2k4
11-20-2003, 06:36 PM
by you people i mean mustang dad and future mustang de

FutureMustangDE
11-20-2003, 08:22 PM
those were both me the dad to is was on my dads thing

backer23
11-20-2003, 09:28 PM
Hey guys.. I think everyone needs to calm down a little bit...I dont know who mustang dad is but cool it a little bit...friday night is gonna be a tough game and whoever wins it will deserve all the glory... I know BH has worked hard to get where they're at and I know my Mustangs have worked really hard..Friday night will be a heck of a night for both teams...The Mustangs are ready to play and I wish the best of luck to BH. See u eagles of Friday night...

Mustangdedad
11-20-2003, 10:33 PM
I would like to apologize to everyone on this discussion board. I have been out of town all week on business and just got back to find that my youngest son had gotten on here and made some posts using my user name. These posts were not only stupid but were also very rude to you-all, and for that I am very sorry. My son is now in trouble for this. Both teams have had good seasons and deserve to be playing in Friday nights game. I think that the teams are pretty evenly matched and this should be a close game. I hope that both teams have good games and come out of it without any injuries. Congratulations to both teams for good seasons and good luck. May the better team win. Again, I hope everyone will accept my apologies for my son's rude comments. God Bless and best of luck to everyone.
DeDad

Mustang '89
11-20-2003, 11:10 PM
Mustangdedad:
I would like to apologize to everyone on this discussion board. I have been out of town all week on business and just got back to find that my youngest son had gotten on here and made some posts using my user name. These posts were not only stupid but were also very rude to you-all, and for that I am very sorry. My son is now in trouble for this. Both teams have had good seasons and deserve to be playing in Friday nights game. I think that the teams are pretty evenly matched and this should be a close game. I hope that both teams have good games and come out of it without any injuries. Congratulations to both teams for good seasons and good luck. May the better team win. Again, I hope everyone will accept my apologies for my son's rude comments. God Bless and best of luck to everyone.
DeDadMustangdedad check your PM's

Mustangdedad
11-21-2003, 08:07 AM
Mustang '89 check your PM's

RBARKER
11-21-2003, 10:28 AM
backer23:
Hey guys.. I think everyone needs to calm down a little bit...I dont know who mustang dad is but cool it a little bit...friday night is gonna be a tough game and whoever wins it will deserve all the glory... I know BH has worked hard to get where they're at and I know my Mustangs have worked really hard..Friday night will be a heck of a night for both teams...The Mustangs are ready to play and I wish the best of luck to BH. See u eagles of Friday night...Classy post Backer23. Its fun to talk smack every know and then but, its game time and I also hope everyone has a safe game and the Fans have a safe trip. If Manor wins I will be here to congradulate.

RBARKER
11-21-2003, 10:31 AM
Mustangdedad:
DeDadMustangDad, No Apology necissary kids will be kids Your son is just fired up about the game.
Good luck to your son tonight He is just like every player at BH ready to snap the chin strap on and hit someone :D

oak flat
11-21-2003, 11:33 AM
what are you talking about? Barbers Hill probably will find these two teams too hard too handle.

Mustangdedad
11-21-2003, 12:27 PM
RBarker, I appreciate your understanding. We, in Manor are really looking forward to meeting the BH's players and fans tonight. It's been a few years since Manor has made the play-offs in Football and it has really charged our little community up, as I'm sure your community is as well. I hope everyone has a safe trip to and from the game tonight, and I hope that both teams play their best games of the season and all finish healthy and injury free. Good Luck tonight and God Bless.
Dedad

onfirebball05mustang
11-21-2003, 08:00 PM
hey, whoever wins, it will be a good game, let's all just play nice on the mb's ok?
Go mustangs

ps 89, where'd ya find the mascot for your signature? Awesome! :)