PDA

View Full Version : Sinton Fans

3ABirdMan
12-10-2001, 09:05 AM
http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/frown.gif
I apologize for being a little tardy with this, but my wife insisted we finally start getting ready for Christmas - since we won't be watching any more football.

Congratulations on a great game! Your team was extremely well-coached and disciplined. This game was won in the trenches will skill and technique. Your coaching staff knew how to limit our offense, giving us no holes to run in, and outnumber and overload our defense.

You have a very talented team, with good speed. But, and I'm not whining, I don't believe we were outmanned, athlete to athlete. We have a very talented group ourselves, and I believe the difference in the game was in preparation and individual skills (not talent). I am still very proud of our team for the season they had! But I must say, the best TEAM won Saturday.

I have been impressed by all of your comments and demeanor on this site, as well as our own. You are a great bunch of fans, and good sports.

Good luck against Everman! Bring home the Title!

ej2525
12-10-2001, 09:16 AM
Well stated Birdman... Good luck to Sinton next week against Everman. Your team and fans showed us the talent of your team and the class of your fans. Good luck again next week you guys have a lot of BC votes for the title.