PDA

View Full Version : ColdSpring vs. Hardin (Comments)

CSQB7
11-10-2002, 07:11 PM
I think if our team offensively move the ball like we did earlier in the season and deffense play like they played for the last two games,we will beat Hardin, but of course we cant come half steppin or we will and can get beat and that was found out earlier in the season too.Good luck to Liberty as they go to the first round.Dominate for district 22-3a. And Barbers Hill come on out to yall battle field and support us Friday.Also dominate Sat. Good luck!! Holla back.

eagle08
11-10-2002, 07:26 PM
As long as the offense controls the football and doesn't turn the ball over, and the defense shows up Friday I feel like Coldspring will win by at least 2 touchdowns.

FBmania
11-10-2002, 08:29 PM
I think this will be a good game also. Hardin had the lead 6-0 into the 3rd qtr against Orangefield. I think things kinda snowballed on them after the int in that game in the 3rd. But with all of that speed and everyone healthy I look for Coldsprings to come out focused, and take care of business. I like most of the teams in these two districts. So whoever wins this week I'll be rooting for next week. But naturally I'm for my Eagles and our 22-3A comrades this week.

Old Card, I'm hoping to have to invite you to sit with Eagle fans next week in round two.

FBmania
11-10-2002, 08:30 PM
<small>[ November 11, 2002, 10:59 PM: Message edited by: FBmania ]</small>

RBARKER
11-10-2002, 09:01 PM
Good luck Coldsprings I think you win this one by 3 td's. I will be their rooting on the Trojans friday. Then rooting on the Eagles on Saturday.

Stunna
11-10-2002, 09:21 PM
No doubt Coldspring is going to wreck Friday night. I'm at every game and I think we can win if we are crunk and focused. This is what everybody has been waitin for and we the Trojans cant think of who they play after Hardin they have to really be focused on Friday night and I think we will be successful.

5inchtaint
11-11-2002, 10:36 PM
crunk and focused...enough said for coldspring... wink wink

AP_OLB_1
11-11-2002, 11:58 PM
ima have to go with cold springs in this one... seeing as hardin just squiked into the playoffs.. (called back game winning touchdown for anahuac on an penalty that didnt happen) i havnt seen coldsprings play but all hardin has is option, option, option, and then the dive. just have to be carefull, they will null to sleep and throw it to #6. shut down the option and thats game.. CS over Hardin 35-14

5inchtaint
11-13-2002, 08:18 PM
Stunna:
No doubt Coldspring is going to wreck Friday night. I'm at every game and I think we can win if we are crunk and focused. This is what everybody has been waitin for and we the Trojans cant think of who they play after Hardin they have to really be focused on Friday night and I think we will be successful.Again..."crunk and focused"...ya gotta love that...good luck Hardin and Coldspring!! I wish a safe game to all!!

AP_OLB_1
11-13-2002, 09:24 PM
sure wish it was us that was playing CS this Saturday.... in fact it should be us.... really get after hardin for us!!! good luck

AP_OLB_1
11-13-2002, 09:27 PM
sure wish it was us that was playing CS this Saturday.... in fact it should be us.... really get after hardin for us!!! good luck

redneckplayer010
11-13-2002, 10:44 PM
i feel bad for hardin... not any football reason... they lost an awesome teacher, for a stupid reason... that sucks... the whole situation sucks

AP_OLB_1
11-13-2002, 10:54 PM
i havnt heard about that.. what happened with the teacher from hardin?