PDA

View Full Version : in no way is forney NOT the 2nd best team in 3A Part Deux

jason
01-05-2004, 08:16 PM
ok here we go again....its obvious forney and gainesville were the best two teams in the state...had Burnet met either G'ville or Forney before state, they would have lost...G'ville barely squeaked by Forney and Burnet got their stuff handed to them by G'ville...Forney is obviously better than Burnet...and i know somebody will say something about the D2 teams, but its D2 and they're the weaker division and i dont care about them...so in saying that...FORNEY IS THE 2nd BEST TEAM IN THE STATE FOR THE FOURTH YEAR IN A ROW......

<small>[ January 05, 2004, 07:20 PM: Message edited by: jason ]</small>

20dawgz05
01-05-2004, 08:21 PM
well true yall lost by less then we did... but i have to say we earned our #2 spot just like g-ville earned there #1 spot... if u didnt make it to the state game then u arent in the top 2 SORRY... but thats my opinion!!!

jason
01-05-2004, 08:23 PM
20dawgz05:
well true yall lost by less then we did... but i have to say we earned our #2 spot just like g-ville earned there #1 spot... if u didnt make it to the state game then u arent in the top 2 SORRY... but thats my opinion!!!well give yourself a little time to get over the loss and maybe you'll realize y'all were overrated the whole year...haha take that.... :D :D :D

3afan2K3
01-05-2004, 08:23 PM
20dawgz05:
well true yall lost by less then we did... but i have to say we earned our #2 spot just like g-ville earned there #1 spot... if u didnt make it to the state game then u arent in the top 2 SORRY... but thats my opinion!!!Ok but yall had an easy road there. forney played the #1 team in the state and lost by 3, BURNET LOST BY 10. SO WE ARE #2 AND THATS A FACT!!!

jason
01-05-2004, 08:24 PM
3afan2K3:

20dawgz05:
well true yall lost by less then we did... but i have to say we earned our #2 spot just like g-ville earned there #1 spot... if u didnt make it to the state game then u arent in the top 2 SORRY... but thats my opinion!!!Ok but yall had an easy road there. forney played the #1 team in the state and lost by 3, BURNET LOST BY 10. SO WE ARE #2 AND THATS A FACT!!!true...they should have lost to jasper though, they got lucky in that one...

20dawgz05
01-05-2004, 08:26 PM
jason:

20dawgz05:
well true yall lost by less then we did... but i have to say we earned our #2 spot just like g-ville earned there #1 spot... if u didnt make it to the state game then u arent in the top 2 SORRY... but thats my opinion!!!well give yourself a little time to get over the loss and maybe you'll realize y'all were overrated the whole year...haha take that.... :D :D :D no more like give yourself some time to get over bein beatin out of the sate game the last four years!!!... and overrated i think not we had an awsome team GET OVER IT JASON!!! lol... i cant wait for burnet and forney to play one year it would be GREAT fun..... and OH THATS NICE lol :p

3afan2K3
01-05-2004, 08:26 PM
jason:

3afan2K3:

20dawgz05:
well true yall lost by less then we did... but i have to say we earned our #2 spot just like g-ville earned there #1 spot... if u didnt make it to the state game then u arent in the top 2 SORRY... but thats my opinion!!!Ok but yall had an easy road there. forney played the #1 team in the state and lost by 3, BURNET LOST BY 10. SO WE ARE #2 AND THATS A FACT!!!true...they should have lost to jasper though, they got lucky in that one...No they should of won it all since they can beat the Kansas City Cheifs.

jason
01-05-2004, 08:27 PM
3afan2K3:

jason:

3afan2K3:

20dawgz05:
well true yall lost by less then we did... but i have to say we earned our #2 spot just like g-ville earned there #1 spot... if u didnt make it to the state game then u arent in the top 2 SORRY... but thats my opinion!!!Ok but yall had an easy road there. forney played the #1 team in the state and lost by 3, BURNET LOST BY 10. SO WE ARE #2 AND THATS A FACT!!!true...they should have lost to jasper though, they got lucky in that one...No they should of won it all since they can beat the Kansas City Cheifs.ROTFLMAO

Bellville22
01-05-2004, 08:29 PM
Atlanta woulda beat Gainesville and Forney, IMHO.

20dawgz05
01-05-2004, 08:30 PM
jason:

3afan2K3:

jason:

3afan2K3:

20dawgz05:
well true yall lost by less then we did... but i have to say we earned our #2 spot just like g-ville earned there #1 spot... if u didnt make it to the state game then u arent in the top 2 SORRY... but thats my opinion!!!Ok but yall had an easy road there. forney played the #1 team in the state and lost by 3, BURNET LOST BY 10. SO WE ARE #2 AND THATS A FACT!!!true...they should have lost to jasper though, they got lucky in that one...No they should of won it all since they can beat the Kansas City Cheifs.ROTFLMAOhahah that was great!!!

3afan2K3
01-05-2004, 08:30 PM
Bellville22:
Atlanta woulda beat Gainesville and Forney, IMHO.Just like Bellville won the Div 2 state championship

jason
01-05-2004, 08:32 PM
20dawgz05:

jason:

20dawgz05:
well true yall lost by less then we did... but i have to say we earned our #2 spot just like g-ville earned there #1 spot... if u didnt make it to the state game then u arent in the top 2 SORRY... but thats my opinion!!!well give yourself a little time to get over the loss and maybe you'll realize y'all were overrated the whole year...haha take that.... :D :D :D no more like give yourself some time to get over bein beatin out of the sate game the last four years!!!... and overrated i think not we had an awsome team GET OVER IT JASON!!! lol... i cant wait for burnet and forney to play one year it would be GREAT fun..... and OH THATS NICE lol :p we didnt get beaten out of the state game all 4 years..we lost in the state game one of them and all the other 3 we lost to the eventual state champs...maybe if we do play yall in the playoffs you would win state cause whoever beats us wins cause we're the team to beat every year....you guys two years of glory is over...time to move on to huntin or fishin or doin whatever it is you do in bernit.... :D :D

TAG TEAM :D

beefy
01-05-2004, 08:35 PM
Forney is a good football team no doubt. But to say they are better than Burnet is just showing your own ignorance. The best team in division one is gainsville the second best team in division one is burnet. No other way to decide other than the state runner up. It is totally insane to try and base a ranking by comparitive scores. Burnet had an opportunity to win the game. Two turnovers cost them severely. If you want to lay claim to a number one or number two ranking then you had better get to the state game. Other than that, you're just pissin in the wind.

20dawgz05
01-05-2004, 08:39 PM
[/QUOTE]we didnt get beaten out of the state game all 4 years..we lost in the state game one of them and all the other 3 we lost to the eventual state champs...maybe if we do play yall in the playoffs you would win state cause whoever beats us wins cause we're the team to beat every year....you guys two years of glory is over...time to move on to huntin or fishin or doin whatever it is you do in bernit.... :D :D

TAG TEAM :D [/QB][/QUOTE]

ok well my dad always said if u cant say anything nice dont say nuttin at all .............well hes not here....... so maybe we should call yall FOURNEY since yall have had four chances to actualy do summin but anyways... we have had more fame in 2 years that yall will ever have and thats :p TAG TEAMERIFIC
:p

jason
beefy:
Forney is a good football team no doubt. But to say they are better than Burnet is just showing your own ignorance. The best team in division one is gainsville the second best team in division one is burnet. No other way to decide other than the state runner up. It is totally insane to try and base a ranking by comparitive scores. Burnet had an opportunity to win the game. Two turnovers cost them severely. If you want to lay claim to a number one or number two ranking then you had better get to the state game. Other than that, you're just pissin in the wind.ok, you're totally missing the sarcasm in our little game, lol...

3afan2K3
jason:

20dawgz05:

jason:

20dawgz05:
well true yall lost by less then we did... but i have to say we earned our #2 spot just like g-ville earned there #1 spot... if u didnt make it to the state game then u arent in the top 2 SORRY... but thats my opinion!!!well give yourself a little time to get over the loss and maybe you'll realize y'all were overrated the whole year...haha take that.... :D :D :D no more like give yourself some time to get over bein beatin out of the sate game the last four years!!!... and overrated i think not we had an awsome team GET OVER IT JASON!!! lol... i cant wait for burnet and forney to play one year it would be GREAT fun..... and OH THATS NICE lol :p we didnt get beaten out of the state game all 4 years..we lost in the state game one of them and all the other 3 we lost to the eventual state champs...maybe if we do play yall in the playoffs you would win state cause whoever beats us wins cause we're the team to beat every year....you guys two years of glory is over...time to move on to huntin or fishin or doin whatever it is you do in bernit.... :D :D

TAG TEAM :D And when we lost to Everman and Gainsville they went on to MANHANDLE whoever they play in the ship, and only beat us by 4 or less points

3afan2K3
01-05-2004, 08:40 PM
<small>[ January 05, 2004, 07:42 PM: Message edited by: 3afan2K3 ]</small>

20dawgz05
01-05-2004, 08:41 PM
beefy:
Forney is a good football team no doubt. But to say they are better than Burnet is just showing your own ignorance. The best team in division one is gainsville the second best team in division one is burnet. No other way to decide other than the state runner up. It is totally insane to try and base a ranking by comparitive scores. Burnet had an opportunity to win the game. Two turnovers cost them severely. If you want to lay claim to a number one or number two ranking then you had better get to the state game. Other than that, you're just pissin in the wind.YOUR MY NEW BEST FRIEND!!!!......so there Jason

SintonFan
01-05-2004, 08:45 PM
3afan2K3:

jason:

20dawgz05:

jason:

20dawgz05:

TAG TEAM :D And when we lost to Everman and Gainsville they went on to MANHANDLE whoever they play in the ship, and only beat us by 4 or less points.
Sinton was not manhandled in the title game. :p

3afan2K3
01-05-2004, 08:47 PM
SintonFan:

3afan2K3:

jason:

20dawgz05:

jason:

20dawgz05:

TAG TEAM :D And when we lost to Everman and Gainsville they went on to MANHANDLE whoever they play in the ship, and only beat us by 4 or less points.
Sinton was not manhandled in the title game. :p Yall lost 25-14 Forney lost 21-17 So that makes us the 2nd best team in the state that year to

SintonFan
01-05-2004, 08:53 PM
eek!
:p :p

jason
01-05-2004, 08:53 PM
20dawgz05:

beefy:
Forney is a good football team no doubt. But to say they are better than Burnet is just showing your own ignorance. The best team in division one is gainsville the second best team in division one is burnet. No other way to decide other than the state runner up. It is totally insane to try and base a ranking by comparitive scores. Burnet had an opportunity to win the game. Two turnovers cost them severely. If you want to lay claim to a number one or number two ranking then you had better get to the state game. Other than that, you're just pissin in the wind.YOUR MY NEW BEST FRIEND!!!!......so there Jasonthats fine...ill find somebody else to entertain me... :D :D :D

TAG TEAMARIFFIC

<small>[ January 05, 2004, 07:57 PM: Message edited by: jason ]</small>

kaorder1999
01-05-2004, 08:54 PM
you forney people really know how to get a message board up and running huh?

<small>[ January 05, 2004, 07:54 PM: Message edited by: kaorder1999 ]</small>

jason
01-05-2004, 08:56 PM
kaorder1999:
you forney people really know how to get a message board up and running huh?im tellin ya...ive been bored to tears here lately...lets see how many people are p*ssed off at me after this one, lol...

3afan2K3
01-05-2004, 08:58 PM
jason:

kaorder1999:
you forney people really know how to get a message board up and running huh?im tellin ya...ive been bored to tears here lately...lets see how many people are p*ssed off at me after this one, lol...Ya jason what would even make you think about making another one of these mean but yet true topics?
:D

SintonFan
01-05-2004, 09:09 PM
3afan2K3:

jason:

kaorder1999:
you forney people really know how to get a message board up and running huh?im tellin ya...ive been bored to tears here lately...lets see how many people are p*ssed off at me after this one, lol...Ya jason what would even make you think about making another one of these mean but yet true topics?
:D Didn't Sinton have the lead at the half? :mad:

SintonFan
01-05-2004, 09:15 PM
:D :D :D

poncho
01-05-2004, 09:16 PM
jason:

kaorder1999:
you forney people really know how to get a message board up and running huh?im tellin ya...ive been bored to tears here lately...lets see how many people are p*ssed off at me after this one, lol...Hey its about time someone woke this place up Jason..Hehe :cool: :D

kaorder1999
01-05-2004, 09:18 PM
jason:

kaorder1999:
you forney people really know how to get a message board up and running huh?im tellin ya...ive been bored to tears here lately...lets see how many people are p*ssed off at me after this one, lol...hehe...you are doing a fine job waking eeryone up...i was wondering where you had been lately. hadnt read many posts from you. i figured all your attention had now gone to hoops and you had totally forgotten about the downlow....hehe

20dawgz05
01-05-2004, 09:27 PM
poncho:

jason:

kaorder1999:
you forney people really know how to get a message board up and running huh?im tellin ya...ive been bored to tears here lately...lets see how many people are p*ssed off at me after this one, lol...Hey its about time someone woke this place up Jason..Hehe :cool: :D please dont give him attention ur only makin it worse hahah...... :D

TAG TEAMARIFFIC

<small>[ January 05, 2004, 08:29 PM: Message edited by: 20dawgz05 ]</small>

lepfan
01-05-2004, 09:32 PM
jason:

kaorder1999:
you forney people really know how to get a message board up and running huh?im tellin ya...ive been bored to tears here lately...lets see how many people are p*ssed off at me after this one, lol...you might be in a tie with me...it seems I have PO'd all the "junior high girls" out there along with a few others with my recent comments...LOL..just keeping the blood flowing :D :rolleyes:

<small>[ January 05, 2004, 08:32 PM: Message edited by: lepfan ]</small>

kaorder1999
01-05-2004, 09:36 PM
lepfan:

jason:

kaorder1999:
you forney people really know how to get a message board up and running huh?im tellin ya...ive been bored to tears here lately...lets see how many people are p*ssed off at me after this one, lol...you might be in a tie with me...it seems I have PO'd all the "junior high girls" out there along with a few others with my recent comments...LOL..just keeping the blood flowing :D :rolleyes: yeah...youve been doing a good job too

20dawgz05
01-05-2004, 09:44 PM
kaorder1999:

lepfan:

jason:

kaorder1999:
you forney people really know how to get a message board up and running huh?im tellin ya...ive been bored to tears here lately...lets see how many people are p*ssed off at me after this one, lol...you might be in a tie with me...it seems I have PO'd all the "junior high girls" out there along with a few others with my recent comments...LOL..just keeping the blood flowing :D :rolleyes: yeah...youve been doing a good job toowhat did u say to make the junior high girls mad???.... haha

lepfan
01-05-2004, 09:49 PM
20dawgz05:

kaorder1999:

lepfan:

jason:

kaorder1999:
you forney people really know how to get a message board up and running huh?im tellin ya...ive been bored to tears here lately...lets see how many people are p*ssed off at me after this one, lol...you might be in a tie with me...it seems I have PO'd all the "junior high girls" out there along with a few others with my recent comments...LOL..just keeping the blood flowing :D :rolleyes: yeah...youve been doing a good job toowhat did u say to make the junior high girls mad???.... hahaI made a comment about some people having the mentality of a junior high girl...it was taken the wrong way and I was TOLD that there are a lot of bright JH girls...sometimes people must look beyond the words to get the point...and not get so hung up on just the words...oh well, I have my disclaimer in my signature...just for those people

kaorder1999
01-05-2004, 09:50 PM
i love disclaimers!

lepfan
01-05-2004, 09:53 PM
kaorder1999:
i love disclaimers!i have found that i need one...LOL

jason
01-05-2004, 10:02 PM
kaorder1999:

jason:

kaorder1999:
you forney people really know how to get a message board up and running huh?im tellin ya...ive been bored to tears here lately...lets see how many people are p*ssed off at me after this one, lol...hehe...you are doing a fine job waking eeryone up...i was wondering where you had been lately. hadnt read many posts from you. i figured all your attention had now gone to hoops and you had totally forgotten about the downlow....heheive been reading..everything has been BLAH, ya know..i mean i read one about long pants for girls softball...give me a break, id rather lick a rusty pole...

kaorder1999
01-05-2004, 10:06 PM
jason:

kaorder1999:

jason:

kaorder1999:
you forney people really know how to get a message board up and running huh?im tellin ya...ive been bored to tears here lately...lets see how many people are p*ssed off at me after this one, lol...hehe...you are doing a fine job waking eeryone up...i was wondering where you had been lately. hadnt read many posts from you. i figured all your attention had now gone to hoops and you had totally forgotten about the downlow....heheive been reading..everything has been BLAH, ya know..i mean i read one about long pants for girls softball...give me a break, id rather lick a rusty pole...i agree....

20dawgz05
01-05-2004, 10:10 PM
lepfan:

20dawgz05:

kaorder1999:

lepfan:

jason:

kaorder1999:
you forney people really know how to get a message board up and running huh?im tellin ya...ive been bored to tears here lately...lets see how many people are p*ssed off at me after this one, lol...you might be in a tie with me...it seems I have PO'd all the "junior high girls" out there along with a few others with my recent comments...LOL..just keeping the blood flowing :D :rolleyes: yeah...youve been doing a good job toowhat did u say to make the junior high girls mad???.... hahaI made a comment about some people having the mentality of a junior high girl...it was taken the wrong way and I was TOLD that there are a lot of bright JH girls...sometimes people must look beyond the words to get the point...and not get so hung up on just the words...oh well, I have my disclaimer in my signature...just for those peoplehaha Jr.High is funny... and Jr. high girls are immature and full of drama... i was there and im glad im out!!!!

BHSlover
01-05-2004, 10:11 PM
Just face it Burnet didnt make #2 in the state just out of luck...we got skill wink Besides that we went through the same process everyone else did. Just face it Burnet is good!

kaorder1999
01-05-2004, 10:12 PM
20dawgz05:

lepfan:

20dawgz05:

kaorder1999:

lepfan:

jason:

kaorder1999:
you forney people really know how to get a message board up and running huh?im tellin ya...ive been bored to tears here lately...lets see how many people are p*ssed off at me after this one, lol...you might be in a tie with me...it seems I have PO'd all the "junior high girls" out there along with a few others with my recent comments...LOL..just keeping the blood flowing :D :rolleyes: yeah...youve been doing a good job toowhat did u say to make the junior high girls mad???.... hahaI made a comment about some people having the mentality of a junior high girl...it was taken the wrong way and I was TOLD that there are a lot of bright JH girls...sometimes people must look beyond the words to get the point...and not get so hung up on just the words...oh well, I have my disclaimer in my signature...just for those peoplehaha Jr.High is funny... and Jr. high girls are immature and full of drama... i was there and im glad im out!!!!junior high girls are funny....MUCH drama

lepfan
01-05-2004, 10:15 PM
I feel I have the right to make that comment...I have one of those "drama queen" hormonally imbalanced jewels in my house...I just love these years, NOT...we parents become soooo stupid....LOL

20dawgz05
01-05-2004, 10:16 PM
BHSlover:
Just face it Burnet didnt make #2 in the state just out of luck...we got skill wink Besides that we went through the same process everyone else did. Just face it Burnet is good!haha PREACH ON PREACHER lol!!!..... i love the fighting!

BHSlover
01-05-2004, 10:16 PM
JR HIGH was awesome! :) Much less stressful than anything now days!

20dawgz05
01-05-2004, 10:23 PM
BHSlover:
JR HIGH was awesome! :) Much less stressful than anything now days!lol... we did have fun in Jr. High but h.s is awesome i dont want to leave.... we sooo need to be roomates at TSU!!!!!!! it would be CrAzY!!!

Ranger Mom
01-05-2004, 10:27 PM
You COULD NOT pay me to be a teenager again!!! I live with 5 of them (only one girl though - whew)! EVERYTHING is a crisis!!!!

jason
01-05-2004, 10:27 PM
20dawgz05:

BHSlover:
JR HIGH was awesome! :) Much less stressful than anything now days!lol... we did have fun in Jr. High but h.s is awesome i dont want to leave.... we sooo need to be roomates at TSU!!!!!!! it would be CrAzY!!!i thought you were in jr high...

TAG TEAMARIFFIC

20dawgz05
01-05-2004, 10:29 PM
jason:

20dawgz05:

BHSlover:
JR HIGH was awesome! :) Much less stressful than anything now days!lol... we did have fun in Jr. High but h.s is awesome i dont want to leave.... we sooo need to be roomates at TSU!!!!!!! it would be CrAzY!!!i thought you were in jr high...

TAG TEAMARIFFICno i will be next year!!! i cant wait lol!!!..... weirdo

kaorder1999
jason:

20dawgz05:

BHSlover:

TAG TEAMARIFFIChehe...i miss JH too...it was fun!

jason
20dawgz05:

jason:

20dawgz05:

BHSlover:

TAG TEAMARIFFICno i will be next year!!! i cant wait lol!!!..... weirdobut i thought you were, uhm, legal...oops... :D :D :D

kaorder1999
01-05-2004, 10:30 PM
TSU?

20dawgz05
01-05-2004, 10:32 PM
kaorder1999:
TSU?TARELTON STATE UNIVERSITY

kaorder1999
01-05-2004, 10:32 PM
20dawgz05:

kaorder1999:
TSU?TARELTON STATE UNIVERSITYthought so...nice school...nice town

20dawgz05
01-05-2004, 10:33 PM
jason:

20dawgz05:

jason:

20dawgz05:

BHSlover:

TAG TEAMARIFFICno i will be next year!!! i cant wait lol!!!..... weirdobut i thought you were, uhm, legal...oops... :D :D :D LMAO

20dawgz05
01-05-2004, 10:34 PM
kaorder1999:

20dawgz05:

kaorder1999:
TSU?TARELTON STATE UNIVERSITYthought so...nice school...nice townyeah... my sis graduated from there... i guess i'll follow in her footsteps... lots of COWBOYS :D

lepfan
01-05-2004, 10:35 PM
20dawgz05:

kaorder1999:

20dawgz05:

kaorder1999:
TSU?TARELTON STATE UNIVERSITYthought so...nice school...nice townyeah... my sis graduated from there... i guess i'll follow in her footsteps... lots of COWBOYS :D $$$ must not be an issue with you...

20dawgz05
01-05-2004, 10:37 PM
lepfan:

20dawgz05:

kaorder1999:

20dawgz05:

kaorder1999:
TSU?TARELTON STATE UNIVERSITYthought so...nice school...nice townyeah... my sis graduated from there... i guess i'll follow in her footsteps... lots of COWBOYS :D $$$ must not be an issue with you...i wouldnt go that far!!

kaorder1999
01-05-2004, 10:37 PM
not that expensive in stephenville

jason
01-05-2004, 10:38 PM
20dawgz05:

lepfan:

20dawgz05:

kaorder1999:

20dawgz05:

kaorder1999:
TSU?TARELTON STATE UNIVERSITYthought so...nice school...nice townyeah... my sis graduated from there... i guess i'll follow in her footsteps... lots of COWBOYS :D $$$ must not be an issue with you...i wouldnt go that far!!i thought u had daddy wrapped around your finger though...

20dawgz05
01-05-2004, 10:40 PM
<small>[ January 05, 2004, 09:45 PM: Message edited by: 20dawgz05 ]</small>

kaorder1999
01-05-2004, 10:40 PM
holy cow...that picture is greatness!

20dawgz05
01-05-2004, 10:46 PM
jason:

20dawgz05:

lepfan:

20dawgz05:

kaorder1999:

20dawgz05:

kaorder1999:
TSU?TARELTON STATE UNIVERSITYthought so...nice school...nice townyeah... my sis graduated from there... i guess i'll follow in her footsteps... lots of COWBOYS :D $$$ must not be an issue with you...i wouldnt go that far!!i thought u had daddy wrapped around your finger though...I do... :D

lepfan
01-05-2004, 10:49 PM
20dawgz05:

lepfan:

20dawgz05:

kaorder1999:

20dawgz05:

kaorder1999:
TSU?TARELTON STATE UNIVERSITYthought so...nice school...nice townyeah... my sis graduated from there... i guess i'll follow in her footsteps... lots of COWBOYS :D $$$ must not be an issue with you...i wouldnt go that far!!Cowboys have NO $$$...go for the college bound kid...not hospital bound cowboy...they don't look near as cute all bandaged up (without their teeth)

3afan2K3
01-05-2004, 10:49 PM
Theres nothing wrong with Junior High girls

<small>[ January 05, 2004, 09:51 PM: Message edited by: 3afan2K3 ]</small>

Bellville22
01-05-2004, 10:56 PM
3afan2K3:

Bellville22:
Atlanta woulda beat Gainesville and Forney, IMHO.Just like Bellville won the Div 2 state championshipWhat???

20dawgz05
01-05-2004, 10:59 PM
lepfan:

20dawgz05:

lepfan:

20dawgz05:

kaorder1999:

20dawgz05:

kaorder1999:
TSU?TARELTON STATE UNIVERSITYthought so...nice school...nice townyeah... my sis graduated from there... i guess i'll follow in her footsteps... lots of COWBOYS :D $$$ must not be an issue with you...i wouldnt go that far!!Cowboys have NO $$$...go for the college bound kid...not hospital bound cowboy...they don't look near as cute all bandaged up (without their teeth)but there soooo cute!!

jason
01-05-2004, 11:36 PM
20dawgz05:

lepfan:

20dawgz05:

lepfan:

20dawgz05:

kaorder1999:

20dawgz05:

kaorder1999:
TSU?TARELTON STATE UNIVERSITYthought so...nice school...nice townyeah... my sis graduated from there... i guess i'll follow in her footsteps... lots of COWBOYS :D $$$ must not be an issue with you...i wouldnt go that far!!Cowboys have NO $$$...go for the college bound kid...not hospital bound cowboy...they don't look near as cute all bandaged up (without their teeth)but there soooo cute!!u need to get out of that small hick town of urs...

TAG TEAMARIFFIC

Keith7
01-05-2004, 11:44 PM
Bellville22:
Atlanta woulda beat Gainesville and Forney, IMHO.The only reason u keep saying this is because no one else does..

there always has to be a person who goes against everyone else

lepfan
01-06-2004, 12:17 AM
3afan2K3:
Theres nothing wrong with Junior High girlsNothing, I have one sitting in the next room...it is just sometimes they get a little wacko...oh but that does describe most of us...no matter what the age...hehehe

SintonFan
01-06-2004, 02:01 AM
You know, licking a rusty pole is illegal in many states. :p
You should leave those old Polish folks out of this, IMHO... frown

District303aPastPlayer
01-06-2004, 03:33 AM
20dawgz05:

jason:

20dawgz05:

jason:

20dawgz05:

BHSlover:

TAG TEAMARIFFICno i will be next year!!! i cant wait lol!!!..... weirdobut i thought you were, uhm, legal...oops... :D :D :D LMAOThis is greatness... watch out for the 15 year olds who look 20, but act 10

SINTON81
01-06-2004, 08:37 AM
SintonFan:
You know, licking a rusty pole is illegal in many states. :p
You should leave those old Polish folks out of this, IMHO... :(Now that was funny. :D :D

kaorder1999
01-06-2004, 09:14 AM
i fell asleep last night and this topic kept going...Jason...did a great job of waking everyone up and getting them talking. Im expecting more from you soon!

Old Dog
01-06-2004, 11:03 AM
Hats off to you Jason.......woke everybody up!

Bellville22
01-06-2004, 01:02 PM
Keith7:

Bellville22:
Atlanta woulda beat Gainesville and Forney, IMHO.The only reason u keep saying this is because no one else does..

there always has to be a person who goes against everyone elseI'm afraid not. You can go back and look at my posts, I have always been completely unbiased in my opinions, even when discussing Bellville. I have tons of respect for Gainesville, they are a tremendous team and deserved the D1 title. I was at the game, and was very impressed with their team and the way they handled Burnet, and VERY impressed w/ Purvey, what a player! I got on the phone immediately after the game, phoned Brahma73 and told him they were by far the best team in 3A. A week later, again as a neutral fan, I went and watched Atlanta. I was blown away.

I have no reason to lean towards either of those teams, and certainly no reason to just start smack on this board just to be different. It's my opinion, I don't expect everyone to agree with it, but I think I've at least earned the respect of most on here, just as I respect many, including you Keith7.

In my opinion, Atlanta was the best team in 3A this year, and in my opinion, they would have beat G'ville by 10-14.

oldengray1
01-06-2004, 03:30 PM
Oklahoma is the best team in 3a

20dawgz05
01-06-2004, 05:02 PM
<strong>TSU?</strong>TARELTON STATE UNIVERSITY[/qb][/QUOTE]thought so...nice school...nice town[/qb][/QUOTE]yeah... my sis graduated from there... i guess i'll follow in her footsteps... lots of COWBOYS :D [/qb][/QUOTE]$$$ must not be an issue with you...[/qb][/QUOTE]i wouldnt go that far!![/qb][/QUOTE]Cowboys have NO $$$...go for the college bound kid...not hospital bound cowboy...they don't look near as cute all bandaged up (without their teeth)[/qb][/QUOTE]but there soooo cute!![/qb][/QUOTE]u need to get out of that small hick town of urs...

TAG TEAMARIFFIC[/QB][/QUOTE]

i like my small hick town (burnet) who has the #2 team in the state of texas!!! :p .... i had to get it back on topic!

20dawgz05
01-06-2004, 05:05 PM
^^^^^ i dunno why it did that ^^^^^^^

Keith7
Bellville22:

Keith7:

Bellville22:

there always has to be a person who goes against everyone elseI'm afraid not. You can go back and look at my posts, I have always been completely unbiased in my opinions, even when discussing Bellville. I have tons of respect for Gainesville, they are a tremendous team and deserved the D1 title. I was at the game, and was very impressed with their team and the way they handled Burnet, and VERY impressed w/ Purvey, what a player! I got on the phone immediately after the game, phoned Brahma73 and told him they were by far the best team in 3A. A week later, again as a neutral fan, I went and watched Atlanta. I was blown away.

I have no reason to lean towards either of those teams, and certainly no reason to just start smack on this board just to be different. It's my opinion, I don't expect everyone to agree with it, but I think I've at least earned the respect of most on here, just as I respect many, including you Keith7.

In my opinion, Atlanta was the best team in 3A this year, and in my opinion, they would have beat G'ville by 10-14.Gainesville would be looking for revenge.. theres no way Atlanta would win

3afan2K3
20dawgz05:

<strong>TSU?TARELTON STATE UNIVERSITYthought so...nice school...nice town[/qb][/QUOTE]yeah... my sis graduated from there... i guess i'll follow in her footsteps... lots of COWBOYS :D [/qb]
$$$ must not be an issue with you...[/qb]i wouldnt go that far!![/qb][/QUOTE]Cowboys have NO $$$...go for the college bound kid...not hospital bound cowboy...they don't look near as cute all bandaged up (without their teeth)[/qb][/QUOTE]but there soooo cute!![/qb][/QUOTE]u need to get out of that small hick town of urs...

TAG TEAMARIFFIC[/QB][/QUOTE]

i like my small hick town (burnet) who has the #2 team in the state of texas!!! :p .... i had to get it back on topic![/QB][/QUOTE]
Forney is the #2 in the state, yall had no challenge in the play-offs except for jasper. forney had to play Gainsville in the 3rd round, and if you dont remember right they beat yall in the state championship 35-24 and only beat Forney by 3. MAKING US THE #2 TEAM IN THE STATE!!!

<small>[ January 06, 2004, 04:06 PM: Message edited by: 3afan2K3 ]</small>

3afan2K3
01-06-2004, 05:07 PM
20dawgz05:
^^^^^ i dunno why it did that ^^^^^^^The UBB code is messed up

lepfan
01-06-2004, 05:50 PM
oldengray1:
Oklahoma is the best team in 3aSo what does that make UT and A&M...mediocre 6 man teams?

jason
01-06-2004, 05:52 PM
Old Dog:
Hats off to you Jason.......woke everybody up!thanks...i do my best... :D :D :D

jason
01-06-2004, 05:56 PM
lepfan:

oldengray1:
Oklahoma is the best team in 3aSo what does that make UT and A&M...mediocre 6 man teams?maybe not 6-Man...but they're both mediocre big 12 teams...

3afan2K3
01-06-2004, 07:24 PM
Go Forney!! WE'RE #2 WE'RE #2 WE'RE #2

Burnet Dawg06
01-06-2004, 07:33 PM
3afan2K3:
Go Forney!! WE'RE #2 WE'RE #2 WE'RE #2yall wish!! :D

<small>[ January 06, 2004, 06:34 PM: Message edited by: Burnet Dawg06 ]</small>

3afan
01-06-2004, 08:25 PM
children .... gainesville & atlanta are #1s - nothing else matters. now if gainesville & atlanta were to play? wow - that would be great and it would be a toss-up, just like if burnet/gainesville were to play again, or gainesville/forney, or take your pick of the close playoff games.

lepfan
01-06-2004, 08:45 PM
jason:

lepfan:

oldengray1:
Oklahoma is the best team in 3aSo what does that make UT and A&M...mediocre 6 man teams?maybe not 6-Man...but they're both mediocre big 12 teams...but not as good as Oklahoma :D :p

jason
01-06-2004, 08:59 PM
lepfan:

jason:

lepfan:

oldengray1:
Oklahoma is the best team in 3aSo what does that make UT and A&M...mediocre 6 man teams?maybe not 6-Man...but they're both mediocre big 12 teams...but not as good as Oklahoma :D :p oklahoma aint that great either...not even the best in the Big XII

crzyjournalist03
01-06-2004, 11:04 PM
To all those who claim that Forney can't be the second best team in the state because they didn't make it to the "championship game", I have four words for you:

Tell that to USC!!!! :D :p :D

lepfan
01-06-2004, 11:17 PM
jason:

lepfan:

jason:

lepfan:

oldengray1:
Oklahoma is the best team in 3aSo what does that make UT and A&M...mediocre 6 man teams?maybe not 6-Man...but they're both mediocre big 12 teams...but not as good as Oklahoma :D :p oklahoma aint that great either...not even the best in the Big XIITrue, not #1 in the Big XII, but hmmmmm who did not even make it to the championship game....would that be UT :rolleyes:

No offense intended to anyone...just having fun with Jason...(disclaimer)

jason
01-06-2004, 11:45 PM
lepfan:

jason:

lepfan:

jason:

lepfan:

oldengray1:
Oklahoma is the best team in 3aSo what does that make UT and A&M...mediocre 6 man teams?maybe not 6-Man...but they're both mediocre big 12 teams...but not as good as Oklahoma :D :p oklahoma aint that great either...not even the best in the Big XIITrue, not #1 in the Big XII, but hmmmmm who did not even make it to the championship game....would that be UT :rolleyes:

No offense intended to anyone...just having fun with Jason...(disclaimer)oh i agree...texas blew their shot just like they do every year...they're the most overrated team every preseason...

lepfan
01-06-2004, 11:57 PM
jason:

lepfan:

jason:

lepfan:

jason:

lepfan:

oldengray1:

No offense intended to anyone...just having fun with Jason...(disclaimer)oh i agree...texas blew their shot just like they do every year...they're the most overrated team every preseason...I am enjoying it while it is here...who knows what the future hold :)

jason
01-07-2004, 05:03 PM
3afan:
children .... gainesville & atlanta are #1s - nothing else matters. now if gainesville & atlanta were to play? wow - that would be great and it would be a toss-up, just like if burnet/gainesville were to play again, or gainesville/forney, or take your pick of the close playoff games.nobody asked you :D

kaorder1999
01-07-2004, 06:23 PM
jason:

3afan:
children .... gainesville & atlanta are #1s - nothing else matters. now if gainesville & atlanta were to play? wow - that would be great and it would be a toss-up, just like if burnet/gainesville were to play again, or gainesville/forney, or take your pick of the close playoff games.nobody asked you :D hmmm...i sense some famly tension...hehe

jason
01-07-2004, 06:28 PM
kaorder1999:

jason:

3afan:
children .... gainesville & atlanta are #1s - nothing else matters. now if gainesville & atlanta were to play? wow - that would be great and it would be a toss-up, just like if burnet/gainesville were to play again, or gainesville/forney, or take your pick of the close playoff games.nobody asked you :D hmmm...i sense some famly tension...hehenah..he knows wasup...

20dawgz05
01-07-2004, 09:25 PM
jason:

kaorder1999:

jason:

3afan:
children .... gainesville & atlanta are #1s - nothing else matters. now if gainesville & atlanta were to play? wow - that would be great and it would be a toss-up, just like if burnet/gainesville were to play again, or gainesville/forney, or take your pick of the close playoff games.nobody asked you :D hmmm...i sense some famly tension...hehenah..he knows wasup...Jason- u should be nice to your dad lol...

SintonFan
01-08-2004, 12:11 AM
3afan:
children .... gainesville & atlanta are #1s - nothing else matters. now if gainesville & atlanta were to play? wow - that would be great and it would be a toss-up, just like if burnet/gainesville were to play again, or gainesville/forney, or take your pick of the close playoff games..
Thank you. :)
Since everyone was saying "FORNEY IS NUMBER 2! FORNEY IS NUMBER 2!"
I was going to ask, "aint they the shtick?!?"
:D :D :D

<small>[ January 08, 2004, 02:27 PM: Message edited by: SintonFan ]</small>

kaorder1999
01-08-2004, 09:26 AM
that isnt necessary...

SintonFan
01-08-2004, 03:29 PM
Happy? :p

Murphy Lee
01-08-2004, 05:58 PM
I don't really feel like reading through all of these, so my opinion might have already been said. I think Atlanta, Forney, Gainesville, and Burnet are all capable of beating each other on any given night. You take away Burnet's two fumbles, and they probably beat Gainesville. You could probably say something similar about Forney and Gainesville. I'm sure there were one or two plays that could have changed the outcome. It takes some good fortune to win a state title, along with being good. There's no way to know who the second best team in the state is. There's really no way to even know who the best is with the two divisions. That's why I say the 4 teams previously mentioned are all on the same level.

You say Gainesville was lucky to beat Forney. Well they were also lucky to beat Burnet. Gainesville turned the first Burnet turnover into 7 points, and the second came deep in Gainesville territory late in the game as Burnet was driving to take the lead. That sealed the win. The last TD came on a dejected Burnet team that saw their hopes of winning a title dissappear for the second year. The game was closer than the score, which is why you cannot use that to judge.

If I were from Forney, I, too, would claim to be the second best team in the state. If I were from Burnet, I'd claim to be the second best. If I were from Gainesville, I'd claim to be the best. The way Atlanta ended the season, they could also claim being the best.

I will say, though, that over the past four years, Forney was the best. They just can't get a title. I hear they're probably moving up to 4A, but I'm sure they'll still be one of the top teams in the state. I don't think much separates the top 4A teams from the top 3A.

jason
01-08-2004, 06:11 PM
i dont think forney will be 4A...and if they do, they might be able to compete in a weak district, but long runs in the playoffs could be a long time coming...

3afan2K3
01-08-2004, 06:29 PM
jason:
i dont think forney will be 4A...and if they do, they might be able to compete in a weak district, but long runs in the playoffs could be a long time coming...Thats probably what Southlake Carrol was thinking too

jason
01-08-2004, 08:06 PM
3afan2K3:

jason:
i dont think forney will be 4A...and if they do, they might be able to compete in a weak district, but long runs in the playoffs could be a long time coming...Thats probably what Southlake Carrol was thinking toonobody asked you...go stick your face into the TV...

3afan2K3
01-08-2004, 08:09 PM
jason:

3afan2K3:

jason:
i dont think forney will be 4A...and if they do, they might be able to compete in a weak district, but long runs in the playoffs could be a long time coming...Thats probably what Southlake Carrol was thinking toonobody asked you...go stick your face into the TV...I am. It's right here beside me

jason
01-08-2004, 08:13 PM
3afan2K3:

jason:

3afan2K3:

jason:
i dont think forney will be 4A...and if they do, they might be able to compete in a weak district, but long runs in the playoffs could be a long time coming...Thats probably what Southlake Carrol was thinking toonobody asked you...go stick your face into the TV...I am. It's right here beside meisnt it past ur bedtime?

crzyjournalist03
01-08-2004, 08:16 PM
jason:
i dont think forney will be 4A...and if they do, they might be able to compete in a weak district, but long runs in the playoffs could be a long time coming...why do you not think Forney will be 4A? have over 300 freshman this year...the school's enrollment is well over 900...I'd be shocked if they stay 3A.

jason
01-08-2004, 08:21 PM
crzyjournalist03:

jason:
i dont think forney will be 4A...and if they do, they might be able to compete in a weak district, but long runs in the playoffs could be a long time coming...why do you not think Forney will be 4A? have over 300 freshman this year...the school's enrollment is well over 900...I'd be shocked if they stay 3A.just a gut feeling...

Old Cardinal
01-08-2004, 09:43 PM
I certainly don't have anything against Forney; however, it seems in all sports they claim they are going to win State without a struggle. I have never seen where they have won anything. There's a guy on here right now proclaiming Forney will win State in baseball. They don't ever win anything but then claim the are the second best in state everytime. Sounds like a complex? Win something big and the rest of 3A will be impressed.

<small>[ January 08, 2004, 08:44 PM: Message edited by: Old Cardinal ]</small>

3afan2K3
01-08-2004, 09:46 PM
Old Cardinal:
I certainly don't have anything against Forney; however, it seems in all sports they claim they are going to win State without a struggle. I have never seen where they have won anything. There's a guy on here right now proclaiming Forney will win State in baseball. They don't ever win anything but then claim the are the second best in state everytime. Sounds like a complex? Win something big and the rest of 3A will be impressed.We don't think we will win state in every sport. heck we are shooting for 3rd in district in basketball. And if your're saying Forney has a big head then I guess you need to go back and read some of those Burnet post when they were claiming to be one of the top teams in the nation and would be able to be most 4a/5a teams

<small>[ January 08, 2004, 08:48 PM: Message edited by: 3afan2K3 ]</small>

Murphy Lee
01-08-2004, 10:02 PM
Forney turned in 861 last year. Since 1999-2000, they've seen increases of 47, 47, and 41 in their enrollment from year to year. That's an average of 45 a year. Tack that on to 861 and you get 906. If the numbers do not change their on the fence.

At halftime of the Woodlands-North Shore game, the guy from the UIL (sorry, can't remember his name) said they were going to increase the number of 4A schools. It just seems very likely that they would lower the upper limit of 3A.

For those interested, I've also projected Burnet at 940.

jason
01-08-2004, 10:33 PM
Murphy Lee:
Forney turned in 861 last year. Since 1999-2000, they've seen increases of 47, 47, and 41 in their enrollment from year to year. That's an average of 45 a year. Tack that on to 861 and you get 906. If the numbers do not change their on the fence.

At halftime of the Woodlands-North Shore game, the guy from the UIL (sorry, can't remember his name) said they were going to increase the number of 4A schools. It just seems very likely that they would lower the upper limit of 3A.

For those interested, I've also projected Burnet at 940.First of all the 'cut off' numbers always change...and second of all, well i dont have a second thing......

crzyjournalist03
01-08-2004, 11:11 PM
Old Cardinal:
I certainly don't have anything against Forney; however, it seems in all sports they claim they are going to win State without a struggle. I have never seen where they have won anything. There's a guy on here right now proclaiming Forney will win State in baseball. They don't ever win anything but then claim the are the second best in state everytime. Sounds like a complex? Win something big and the rest of 3A will be impressed.where's the guy claiming Forney will win state in baseball? I haven't seen that thread. I said they'd have to be a preseason favorite, but that doesn't mean they'll win it...I think a lot of people take Forney fans' expectations of performance as cockiness...In reality, we have had a top football team for four years straight now...same goes for our baseball team...in football we've lost to the eventual state champs four years in a row. In baseball, we've been to the title game twice over the last few years. The Forney being second best every time is like a joke...if people outside of Forney don't find it funny, we're sorry...it just really gets frustrating to get so close and lose every time...second place is the first loser...that's where the claims come from...

oh, and by the way...nobody has been bragging about our basketball team...so it's not like we're confident in everything :D :D :D .

jason
01-09-2004, 06:21 AM
crzyjournalist03:

Old Cardinal:
I certainly don't have anything against Forney; however, it seems in all sports they claim they are going to win State without a struggle. I have never seen where they have won anything. There's a guy on here right now proclaiming Forney will win State in baseball. They don't ever win anything but then claim the are the second best in state everytime. Sounds like a complex? Win something big and the rest of 3A will be impressed.where's the guy claiming Forney will win state in baseball? I haven't seen that thread. I said they'd have to be a preseason favorite, but that doesn't mean they'll win it...I think a lot of people take Forney fans' expectations of performance as cockiness...In reality, we have had a top football team for four years straight now...same goes for our baseball team...in football we've lost to the eventual state champs four years in a row. In baseball, we've been to the title game twice over the last few years. The Forney being second best every time is like a joke...if people outside of Forney don't find it funny, we're sorry...it just really gets frustrating to get so close and lose every time...second place is the first loser...that's where the claims come from...

oh, and by the way...nobody has been bragging about our basketball team...so it's not like we're confident in everything :D :D :D .WELL...the basketball team is doing VERY WELL for the district they are in...I know they knocked off Dallas Pinkston and Ferris in the last week...they are 12-2 if i remember correctly and have a very good chance at making the playoffs in the 3rd spot...

crzyjournalist03
01-09-2004, 12:17 PM
jason:

crzyjournalist03:

Old Cardinal:

oh, and by the way...nobody has been bragging about our basketball team...so it's not like we're confident in everything :D :D :D .WELL...the basketball team is doing VERY WELL for the district they are in...I know they knocked off Dallas Pinkston and Ferris in the last week...they are 12-2 if i remember correctly and have a very good chance at making the playoffs in the 3rd spot...eek! eek! wow...that's incredible...I guess we should give our boys more credit there too!

Keith7
01-09-2004, 12:50 PM
crzyjournalist03:

jason:

crzyjournalist03:

Old Cardinal:

oh, and by the way...nobody has been bragging about our basketball team...so it's not like we're confident in everything :D :D :D .WELL...the basketball team is doing VERY WELL for the district they are in...I know they knocked off Dallas Pinkston and Ferris in the last week...they are 12-2 if i remember correctly and have a very good chance at making the playoffs in the 3rd spot...eek! eek! wow...that's incredible...I guess we should give our boys more credit there too!If they play Kountze or Everman, and some how make it a close game, then Forney has a real good shot at being number 2 again

jason
01-10-2004, 06:22 AM
i think they'll concentrate on making it out of district first...

Rabbit'93
01-10-2004, 11:55 AM
Old Cardinal:
I certainly don't have anything against Forney; however, it seems in all sports they claim they are going to win State without a struggle. I have never seen where they have won anything. There's a guy on here right now proclaiming Forney will win State in baseball. They don't ever win anything but then claim the are the second best in state everytime. Sounds like a complex? Win something big and the rest of 3A will be impressed.Card normally I have a certain amount of respect for what comes out of your mouth (thanks for the investment sites by the way) but your comment is way off. I have yet to see someone from Forney say "We're going to win state and it's gonna be easy!" Do you seriously think that's how we are or is your bias against DFW area teams clouding your thought process. We are proud of our team win or lose...just as you tout your team on this board. We do well in just about every sport (except pumpkin ball) and is it a crime to be proud of that.

You said that "someone is claiming we're gonna win state in baseball", link to the thread and I'll believe it when I see it. I sure haven't seen it yet. Come on, we're returning a ton of talent from a team that made it to the Reg finals last year. Would it have made you feel better had someone from a town other than Forney said that?
True Forney hasn't closed the deal yet on the big game(s) but for Pete's sake we're right there year in and year out. If being proud of my town and my team makes me arrogant then I guess I am.

jason
01-11-2004, 07:48 PM
ttt...this is too good not to be up here...

kaorder1999
01-11-2004, 08:15 PM
agree

jason
02-26-2004, 09:29 AM
jason:
i dont think forney will be 4A...and if they do, they might be able to compete in a weak district, but long runs in the playoffs could be a long time coming...wow...this is the first time ive ever been wrong in my whole life...

BigW
02-26-2004, 09:59 AM
This is all very good conversation but you all are forgetting something.......Gainesville was losing to Abilene Wylie at half time, Gainesville came out and played a great second half and won. If Wylie would have played the second half like the first, they would have won, then would have beaten Burnet.

olddawggreen
02-26-2004, 10:44 AM
BigW:
This is all very good conversation but you all are forgetting something.......Gainesville was losing to Abilene Wylie at half time, Gainesville came out and played a great second half and won. If Wylie would have played the second half like the first, they would have won, then would have beaten Burnet.Right, they would have beaten Burnet :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . Ha Ha. :D :D , woulda, coulda, shoulda, I would like to invite you guys to visit Burnet sometime and I will give you a tour and show you the Division 1 State Finalist Trophys for the last 2 years. Heck they may even let you polish them if they need it!

<small>[ February 26, 2004, 09:55 AM: Message edited by: olddawggreen ]</small>

jason
02-26-2004, 11:27 AM
olddawggreen:

BigW:
This is all very good conversation but you all are forgetting something.......Gainesville was losing to Abilene Wylie at half time, Gainesville came out and played a great second half and won. If Wylie would have played the second half like the first, they would have won, then would have beaten Burnet.Right, they would have beaten Burnet :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . Ha Ha. :D :D , woulda, coulda, shoulda, I would like to invite you guys to visit Burnet sometime and I will give you a tour and show you the Division 1 State Finalist Trophys for the last 2 years. Heck they may even let you polish them if they need it!or you could go to forney and see the state finalists state semi finalists 2 reg finalists, 4 baseball state tourn trophies, 3 track state tourn banners, basketball reg tourn banners and district champ trophies, golf trophies...and thats just guys the last 5 years... :D

<small>[ February 26, 2004, 10:27 AM: Message edited by: jason ]</small>

Mean_Machine
02-26-2004, 12:22 PM
olddawggreen:

BigW:
This is all very good conversation but you all are forgetting something.......Gainesville was losing to Abilene Wylie at half time, Gainesville came out and played a great second half and won. If Wylie would have played the second half like the first, they would have won, then would have beaten Burnet.Right, they would have beaten Burnet :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . Ha Ha. :D :D , woulda, coulda, shoulda, I would like to invite you guys to visit Burnet sometime and I will give you a tour and show you the Division 1 State Finalist Trophys for the last 2 years. Heck they may even let you polish them if they need it!Good one.

BigW
02-26-2004, 01:04 PM
No disrespect to Burnet, I think you had an incredible team.
My point is you never know who will win until you play!!

kaorder1999
02-26-2004, 01:28 PM
jason:

olddawggreen:

BigW:
This is all very good conversation but you all are forgetting something.......Gainesville was losing to Abilene Wylie at half time, Gainesville came out and played a great second half and won. If Wylie would have played the second half like the first, they would have won, then would have beaten Burnet.Right, they would have beaten Burnet :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . Ha Ha. :D :D , woulda, coulda, shoulda, I would like to invite you guys to visit Burnet sometime and I will give you a tour and show you the Division 1 State Finalist Trophys for the last 2 years. Heck they may even let you polish them if they need it!or you could go to forney and see the state finalists state semi finalists 2 reg finalists, 4 baseball state tourn trophies, 3 track state tourn banners, basketball reg tourn banners and district champ trophies, golf trophies...and thats just guys the last 5 years... :D i agree....in the past 5 years I think Forney has done a lot better overall than Burnet in boys Athletics....Im sure there are a lot more trophies in Forney that could be polished than there are in Burnet

JASON...you are fogetting about Tennis trophies...i won a couple of them in my day...District Champs in 1997 and 98

<small>[ February 26, 2004, 12:32 PM: Message edited by: kaorder1999 ]</small>

jason
02-26-2004, 03:05 PM
kaorder1999:

jason:

olddawggreen:

BigW:
This is all very good conversation but you all are forgetting something.......Gainesville was losing to Abilene Wylie at half time, Gainesville came out and played a great second half and won. If Wylie would have played the second half like the first, they would have won, then would have beaten Burnet.Right, they would have beaten Burnet :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . Ha Ha. :D :D , woulda, coulda, shoulda, I would like to invite you guys to visit Burnet sometime and I will give you a tour and show you the Division 1 State Finalist Trophys for the last 2 years. Heck they may even let you polish them if they need it!or you could go to forney and see the state finalists state semi finalists 2 reg finalists, 4 baseball state tourn trophies, 3 track state tourn banners, basketball reg tourn banners and district champ trophies, golf trophies...and thats just guys the last 5 years... :D i agree....in the past 5 years I think Forney has done a lot better overall than Burnet in boys Athletics....Im sure there are a lot more trophies in Forney that could be polished than there are in Burnet

JASON...you are fogetting about Tennis trophies...i won a couple of them in my day...District Champs in 1997 and 98i only went back 5 years...not a decade... :D :D

olddawggreen
02-26-2004, 06:04 PM
BigW:
No disrespect to Burnet, I think you had an incredible team.
My point is you never know who will win until you play!!No disrespect taken. I agree with your point that you never know who will win until you play, thats why I disagreed with your previous post that stated that if Abiline Wiley had played the second half the way they played the first half, they would have beaten Gainesville and then gone on to beat Burnet. While there may have been a chance that they would have beaten Gainseville had they played better, there is no guarentee they would have beaten Burnet. Your two post kind of contridict themselves.

<small>[ February 26, 2004, 05:06 PM: Message edited by: olddawggreen ]</small>

olddawggreen
02-26-2004, 06:12 PM
kaorder1999:

jason:

olddawggreen:

BigW:

JASON...you are fogetting about Tennis trophies...i won a couple of them in my day...District Champs in 1997 and 98I wasnt discussing who had the most trophys in the trophy room that needed polishing, I was discussing the location of the 3A Division 1 State Finalist Football Trophys for the last two years, which is primarily what this thread was originally about.

<small>[ February 26, 2004, 07:23 PM: Message edited by: olddawggreen ]</small>

olddawggreen
02-26-2004, 06:30 PM
jason:

jason:
i dont think forney will be 4A...and if they do, they might be able to compete in a weak district, but long runs in the playoffs could be a long time coming...wow...this is the first time ive ever been wrong in my whole life...Jason, I may be wrong too, but I look for you guys to suprise a lot of people in 4A. It appears that if you make the playoffs, which Im betting you will, you will be playing Division II, and who knows what might happen there. Im pulling for all the 3A teams that are moving up to 4A. I think some of them will be very competetive. Based on the talent I see returning and moving up here in Burnet, I predict that Burnet will do well in District and advance at least a couple of layers into the playoffs. Who knows, Ive always been very conservative in my predictions. We will see.

<small>[ February 26, 2004, 07:21 PM: Message edited by: olddawggreen ]</small>

jason
02-26-2004, 07:57 PM
olddawggreen:

jason:

jason:
i dont think forney will be 4A...and if they do, they might be able to compete in a weak district, but long runs in the playoffs could be a long time coming...wow...this is the first time ive ever been wrong in my whole life...Jason, I may be wrong too, but I look for you guys to suprise a lot of people in 4A. It appears that if you make the playoffs, which Im betting you will, you will be playing Division II, and who knows what might happen there. Im pulling for all the 3A teams that are moving up to 4A. I think some of them will be very competetive. Based in the talent I see returning and moving up here in Burnet, I predict that Burnet will do well in District and advance at least a couple of layers into the playoffs. Who knows, Ive always been very conservative in my predictions. We will see.i appreciate it...yall will be just fine too...

PPHSfan
02-26-2004, 08:05 PM
What would be cool would be for Forney and Burnet to get their Title game they have been wanting in the D2 4A championship.

HEY....IT could happen.

olddawggreen
02-26-2004, 08:20 PM
PPHSfan:
What would be cool would be for Forney and Burnet to get their Title game they have been wanting in the D2 4A championship.

HEY....IT could happen.It would be something to work for, wouldn't it!

Wbulldogs
02-29-2004, 10:21 PM
olddawggreen:

BigW:
This is all very good conversation but you all are forgetting something.......Gainesville was losing to Abilene Wylie at half time, Gainesville came out and played a great second half and won. If Wylie would have played the second half like the first, they would have won, then would have beaten Burnet.Right, they would have beaten Burnet :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . Ha Ha. :D :D , woulda, coulda, shoulda, I would like to invite you guys to visit Burnet sometime and I will give you a tour and show you the Division 1 State Finalist Trophys for the last 2 years. Heck they may even let you polish them if they need it!ohh we have a real tuff guy on our hands here...come to wylie and im sure we can show u numerous amounts of tropheys too...woopty doo

jason
08-10-2004, 09:58 PM
ttt