PDA

View Full Version : District 4-3a

lobo70as
10-13-2003, 10:47 PM
What are yalls thoughts on what will happen next in this district??

<small>[ October 13, 2003, 10:48 PM: Message edited by: lobo70as ]</small>

wildstangs
10-13-2003, 10:52 PM
You guys should win the district after your upset win Friday night. Even if someone else beats yall, you will still have a share of the title, and a head to head win over Greenwood.

THE BEAR
10-14-2003, 06:41 PM
lobo70as:
What are yalls thoughts on what will happen next in this district??I believe it will be a week by week decision as to who will prevail as the top team.
every team seems to me to be able to win over every team so far in this district, there is no clear cut power house as of yet.

Ranger Mom
10-14-2003, 06:57 PM
Since we decided not to "show up" this past Friday. The district is up for grabs!!

If Monahans wins out and claims the district title, I will be the first one to say congrats.

I have heard all season it should come down to Greenwood, Kermit and Pecos. Monahans surely threw a monkey wrench into that prediction!

<small>[ October 14, 2003, 06:58 PM: Message edited by: Ranger Mom ]</small>

Loboes14
10-14-2003, 07:43 PM
How was Monahans not in those top three. Well I guess we showed yall. Greenwood Great Game but don't be like "o we didn't come to play." I am sorry about the food thing. The one thing i am saying is that i know it was not a football player because both of our teams have to much class to do something like that. Anyways I say 1. Monahans
2. Greenwood
3. Kermit

Ranger Mom
10-14-2003, 09:19 PM
Loboes14:
How was Monahans not in those top three. Well I guess we showed yall. Greenwood Great Game but don't be like "o we didn't come to play." I am sorry about the food thing. The one thing i am saying is that i know it was not a football player because both of our teams have to much class to do something like that. Anyways I say 1. Monahans
2. Greenwood
3. KermitNo. 1 - I never said it was MY top 3. I have just read it in several places.

No. 2 - Greenwood played a terrible game - not taking anything away from the Loboes, but the Rangers are way better than they showed themselves to be Friday night.

No. 3 - I never said it was a football player, never said it was anyone from Monahans. What I DID say is that I kinda found it funny.

Don't try to read something into my post that isn't there. I have tried to be NOTHING but respectful to any Monahans poster I have talked to. I gave credit to Monahans where credit was due!!