PDA

View Full Version : Bullsfan Congrats on varsity

The One
09-27-2002, 10:59 PM
Boy I bet you wish it would have came on a better night! Congratulations anyways!!

BullsFan
09-27-2002, 11:10 PM
Thanks, One! I'm trying to see it as the silver lining on a very black cloud.

(and considering I've been hanging around here on and off since last December, it's about stinkin' time!)

Chris Hart
09-27-2002, 11:13 PM
Congratulations BullsFan! You show alot of class, even in defeat.Keep it up!

BportFan
09-27-2002, 11:28 PM
Eating my crow pie (YUK!) Congrats to Gainesville. Great group of athletes and a great job of coaching. I thought Bridgeport was outcoached tonight.

BportFan
09-27-2002, 11:42 PM
Eating my crow pie (YUK!) Congrats to Gainesville. Great group of athletes and a great job of coaching. I thought Bridgeport was outcoached tonight.

BullsFan
09-28-2002, 08:16 AM
BportFan, outcoaching doesn't explain all the dropped passes. I'm not saying that we weren't outcoached, because there were definitely some questionable calls. There were several red zone offensive plays that I thought were iffy. But I don't think outcoaching is the only thing that led to our defeat.

Let's just hope taking this loss into the bye gives us something to work on.

sinton66
09-28-2002, 08:37 AM
Congratulations BullsFan. Bridgeport will survive, I'm sure. Best of luck the rest of the way.

BullsFan
09-28-2002, 10:23 AM
Thanks, Chris Hart and sinton66!

After reading the board this morning, it looks like Bridgeport wasn't the only team to get the upset. Not that that makes our night any easier, but at least we'll have some company eating crow.

slpybear the bullfan
09-29-2002, 09:16 PM
KUDOS!

Glad to have you on the Varsity BullsFan...

Maybe tomorrow night you can come over and tell me all about the game.

BullsFan
09-29-2002, 09:21 PM
If you're sure you want to hear, slpy.

I didn't tape the show on Saturday due to the fact that I was megabusy getting a certain Little Bear ready to go with Gampa. But I did persuade a colleague of mine to take care of it, if you're interested in watching.

(It's an ugly, ugly thing. You'll have to watch it alone.)