PDA

View Full Version : BELLVILLE? what happend to that

3afootball
10-28-2001, 06:08 PM
defensive back who led the houston area in interceptions last year?(white kid) I believe he was #8. I've yet to hear anything on him this year. I also saw he was yall's leading reciever. I watched 2 of yall's games last year and heard he was only a jr. Is that correct or did he graduate?

bros543
10-28-2001, 07:33 PM
his name is jacob kristen, he was a tremendous athlete, and was supposed to go play for TCU. Due to injuries in the Bandera game, his football career was ended.

jykoy
10-28-2001, 09:26 PM
Bros,
I'm friends with Jacob Kristen and he is now at LSU. It is true that he is a good athlete. And it's a shame he got beat up at the end of the season, he had alot of potential.

bros543
10-28-2001, 11:23 PM
jykoy, did you ever get to watch jacob play? i got the chance to catch him play a few games last year and they were by far the most exciting games i've seen. He was an outstanding cover corner, every time he got thrown at, he turned it around and got the osky.

bros543
10-28-2001, 11:23 PM
jykoy, did you ever get to watch jacob play? i got the chance to catch him play a few games last year and they were by far the most exciting games i've seen. He was an outstanding cover corner, every time he got thrown at, he turned it around and got the osky.