PDA

View Full Version : biggest surpie team friday night in 21-3A

ball_hawk_5
10-13-2002, 01:35 PM
i think that buna gave hamshire a run for their mouth. hamshire talked so much about beatin anahuac that they forgot about buna. and thats what got them beat. and even though we lost to orangefield we still have a chance for playoffs so dont come out on friday nights expecting to beat us b/c we come expecting to win big.

FBmania
10-13-2002, 03:22 PM
That's not the way to get back HF.... by talking smack to BC. you are just going to give them incentive to come out fired up? Good luck anyway!

FBmania
10-13-2002, 10:56 PM
FBmania:
That's not the way to get back at HF.... by talking smack to BC. you are just going to give them incentive to come out fired up? Good luck anyway!

BigRed01
10-14-2002, 01:12 AM
First off congrats to Buna on a big win. That is great you beat someone that has a decent team, but here we go with the smack talking. You win a game in distict and your already touting victory against BC. Well I have a prediction here. I do think ya'll are 2 times improved over last year. Since we beat you 50-0 last year, we will probably only beat you by 25 this year. Maybe Liberty and Buna could merge before ya'll play us, and ya'll might have a legitimate shot at knocking us out. Then ya'll could both talk smack and claim victory over us. :D :D

BigBoy85
10-14-2002, 05:36 PM
ball_hawk_5:
i think that buna gave hamshire a run for their mouth. hamshire talked so much about beatin anahuac that they forgot about buna. and thats what got them beat. and even though we lost to orangefield we still have a chance for playoffs so dont come out on friday nights expecting to beat us b/c we come expecting to win big.where is everyone getting the idea that this guy is talking crap about Bridge City. When he uses b/c that means "because" im pretty sure that he is not talking noise to the Cardinals.

<small>[ October 14, 2002, 05:40 PM: Message edited by: BigBoy85 ]</small>

ball_hawk_5
10-14-2002, 09:43 PM
first of all, im not talkin smack to bridge city. but y we are on that subject, from what i have seen BC only has about 2 o 3 players that are effectve on the field. i mean yeah i will give yall credit on shuttin teams out and yeah yall are pretty good but jst b/c yall have won a few games doesnt mean that we are gonna just come out and let yall beat us. we love to play teams lik BC, its challenging and competative. all i have to say is that the team that wants it the most is gonna cme out on top. adn congrats to all the teams in the district that won and good luck on the up comin friday.