PDA

View Full Version : Caldwell shuts out Madisonville

CHS_CG
09-05-2003, 11:10 PM
Caldwell won!!!! Final score of 15-0!!! Now for those who are keepin track...(GoForIt) THATS ONE!! Our guys played a very good game and kept them from scoring at all. I am very proud of them and home to do even more damage next Friday night at Hearne(which shouldnt be that big of a problem.) Hope to see you in Hearne.

fb_gurl
09-05-2003, 11:42 PM
Hey tonights game was AWESOME!! The defense totally rocked!!!! And the offense was smokin'!! I look forward to seeing the rest of the season and will be there to support our boys no matter what. GO CHS!!!

GoForIt
09-06-2003, 02:18 PM
Hip, hip, hurrah - I knew they could do it! You see? I've always said that if you're strong suit is defense, then use it to your ability by forcing turnovers deep in other team's territory so an average offense doesn't have to work so hard or be on the field quite as long, right?
One thing though: Tell the Bee Hive not to take Hearne lightly when it's in Hearne. They are 2-0 against a decent 1A team and a weak 2A team so if they are at 100 percent and Caldwell is lackodaisical, a nightmare could hit at any moment. Their speed is good and they could compete again on the 3A level now that Hearne has adapted to their coach and his format.
Caldwell 26, Hearne 20

fb_gurl
09-06-2003, 11:34 PM
Thanks for the confidence that Caldwell will win!!! No one here is under estimating the Hearne team. From what I know Caldwell will prepare just the same as usual.