PDA

View Full Version : 3A Basketball Playoffs

Matthew328
02-10-2003, 11:54 PM
Once again the downlow will be you guys source for playoff info...for the 5 of you out there that care....LOL I'll be posting matchups, and giving predictions and analysis...your picks and comments of course are always welcome...and also I am working on getting J2K to be the guest prognosticator because of his infinite wisdom..(also he always seems to prove me wrong on everything..) I know somewhere deep down inside of him there is a basketball fan in him....also J2K just seems to always stir up great opinions when he posts..for some reason what I say just doesn't stir up enough intrest...LOL I'll keep you updated and posters you are more than welcome to try and pressure J2K into picking games! :p

Showtime33
02-11-2003, 01:10 AM
I think that the bball fans on here should pick the playoff games each round and see who has the best record at the end of the season.

Jacket2000
02-11-2003, 02:36 AM
Matthew328:
Once again the downlow will be you guys source for playoff info...for the 5 of you out there that care....LOL I'll be posting matchups, and giving predictions and analysis...your picks and comments of course are always welcome...and also I am working on getting J2K to be the guest prognosticator because of his infinite wisdom..(also he always seems to prove me wrong on everything..) I know somewhere deep down inside of him there is a basketball fan in him....also J2K just seems to always stir up great opinions when he posts..for some reason what I say just doesn't stir up enough intrest...LOL I'll keep you updated and posters you are more than welcome to try and pressure J2K into picking games! :p Me? Pumpkinball fan? Riiiight. But hey, Im more than happy to share my expertise, even if it is on the Thump Thump.
J2K

big daddy russ
02-11-2003, 01:00 PM
Matt's got Jacket to give us some input on basketball! Haha, this is too good. I can't wait to see this.

Dang it's cold down here in South Texas. Got down into the 30's the other day. Maybe Hell really did freeze over. :D :D :D

Hey Matt, thanks for keeping us posted... J2K, let's do it.

<small>[ February 11, 2003, 01:10 PM: Message edited by: big daddy russ ]</small>

big daddy russ
02-11-2003, 02:08 PM
<small>[ February 11, 2003, 01:09 PM: Message edited by: big daddy russ ]</small>