PDA

View Full Version : Sinton Vs Everman

SintonFan_inAustin
12-09-2001, 06:28 PM
If Everman does not have a big defense(it does'nt matter how fast they are, The key here is big to take on the pounding from Sinton Lineman. this game may not be close.If they compare to Bellville Defense then could be a very tough game. Sinton Defense has not allowed more than 14 points all season so thats why everman better have a Defense for all 4QRTs. Fast,Strong, Quick and 2000 yrds rushers have been unsuccessful this year again sinton D.

Sinton 24
Everman 10

deliriousmaniac
12-09-2001, 07:34 PM
ahahahhaha...ohh man, that's great.

MCAT
12-09-2001, 08:49 PM
i have no clue about evermans Defense, but if they are as good or better as bellville's defense , they will win, bellville didn't have an offense(i'm sorry), sinton's defense isn't what some people think, they aren't that DOMINATING, they are very good, but i think a very good offense can win against them.

Rabbit93
12-09-2001, 09:09 PM
Everman's D is very very good. They are fast but every one of them flies to the ball and can really pop you when they get there. There D line does a great job of keeping people off of their LB's. don't know anything about Sinton except they always seem to have good teams. I expect to a defensive battle so I'll say Everman 17 Sinton 7. Good luck to both teams.

eye of the tiger
12-09-2001, 09:10 PM
Here are some stats I got from the Dallas Morning News website.

Everman has given up avg 97.3 rushing yds per game
Everman has given up avg 50.4 passing yds per game
Everman has allowed an avg 7.8 points per game

for the four playoff games the numbers are
rushing--129 yds per game
passing--54.5 per game
points given up--8.75
Have no info on size, but their numbers are awesome
hope this helps some

dogdad
12-09-2001, 10:04 PM
So the Sinton fans think this game may not even be close? Keep on thinking that way and you will be in for a big disappointment. I haven't seen Sinton, but I have talked to someone who has and have been told they are very good. I'm sure they are, but I can assure you that Sinton has not played against a defense like Everman's. I do not think there is a team in the state (5A,4A,3A) who can consistently move the ball against this defense. Close, low-scoring game....Everman 14 Sinton 3.

SintonFan_inAustin
12-09-2001, 11:35 PM
If the Evermans D is the best Sinton has faced then Sinton may not be able to move the ball consistanly, but will have to attack downfield with passes.

My earlier prediction Sinton 24 Everman 10
is from not knowing how big the lineman are
Fast defense may work for 2 to 3 Qrts but if close could slow down by the pounding of bigger lineman. So if they are big(225 and over) Then the Pirates may be in trouble like the Bellville Game.I know Bellville did'nt have a explosive offense like Everman but had big lineman that had control of line thru 3QRTs.

SintonFan_inAustin
12-10-2001, 12:58 AM
Everman Football info at www.everman.homestead.com (http://www.everman.homestead.com)

Its seems they do have big people on the line.

Matthew328
12-10-2001, 01:42 AM
ok here is some scoop on the Everman D...they aren't big but they are by no means small...they are deep...they rotate 6 guys on the interior of the line and all 6 can play...they are FAST...also for some reason people think they can throw the ball on Everman and that hasn't worked out real well for em...they got some guys who can cover one on one and free up other people to rush the passer...

SintonFan
12-10-2001, 03:40 AM
Believe me, most Sinton Fans don't think it's gonna be a blowout. Some of us think it'll real close! BTY, how big were those guys from Perryton and Everman they showed on TexPrepExtra Sunday morning? Those refs looked like they were barely 5' in comparison! Is it true that the shortest DB for Everman is 6'3"? I think it's still gonna be a war.

sinfan75
12-10-2001, 05:57 AM
I don't know squat about Everman,But I will say that if Sinton comes out and plays like last week they got a good chance of bein Champs.If they start out like they did against Bellville,they're runnersup.Pirates need to make them play catch-up.Not the opposite!
HOW BOUT THEM PIRATES!!!!!!

everman_guy
12-10-2001, 08:56 AM
Tremaine Wright is only about 6' or so, but he is a great cover corner (sub 4.4). The other 4 DB's are all about 6' 2" with Blaine Harrell at about 6' 3".

MCAT
12-10-2001, 05:05 PM
this will be a great game, now that we know a little of evermans Defense, how about some offense?

ej2525
12-10-2001, 05:23 PM
That is a pretty tall order there dogdad stating that Everman's defense could basically stop ANY team in the state!!! Do you really believe that??

jonesy56
12-10-2001, 06:21 PM
As a member of the Bellville D that went up against Sinton, I can agree that Everman is going up against an explosive offense. Sinton has so many weapons that if you shut one down, another is bound to step up. Verse us is was #5, but while watching the Bridge City game I saw #22 take control. I don't know how good Everman's D is but see they have good stats. Should be a great game. Good luck to both teams but I'm going with Sinton.

SintonFan_inAustin
12-10-2001, 07:55 PM
If offenses and defenses are pretty much even which special teams have an edge. Sinton's Kicker can make it from 49 yards out. Can evermans kicker capable of making on from over 40yds? Any info anybody

SintonFan_inAustin
12-10-2001, 11:26 PM
Jacket2000
your 3a picks for D1&D2R4 are good picks as both Everman and LaGrange are pretty solid, but you are most likely not getting these right as Sinton & Giddings are on a roll and will pull out the win in 2 very good matchups. I've notice u been pretty good in picking the winners, but not this weekend.

3aFootball4Life
12-10-2001, 11:40 PM
I agree with you SintonFan. Giddings and Sinton will win this coming week. Good luck Sinton.

Hopefully you will beat Everman so we can kick all of this talk about Everman and Forney being the #1 AND #2 Tteams in 3a to the curb.

Say good bye Everman and La Grange

[This message has been edited by 3aFootball4Life (edited December 10, 2001).]