PDA

View Full Version : CONGRATS TO LUBBOCK COOPER- Week 10 team of the week Bearcat1

rsjmann
11-10-2001, 03:26 AM
Well they finally did it. Lubbock Cooper is in the playoffs for the first time in like 30 years. I thought there team last year was much better but this years team showed some guts in winning in a must win situation against traditional powerhouse Littlefield. Even with all the Wildcat Magic the Pirates pulled it off. Congratulations!! Lubbock Cooper has to be the team of the week for Region 1!!!

bearcat1
11-10-2001, 08:17 AM
I agree. Congrats to Lubbock Cooper for pulling it off. And thanks to Lubbock Cooper for getting me one of my upset picks! I failed miserably on the others. oh well, it was fun.
bc

Originally posted by rsjmann:
Well they finally did it. Lubbock Cooper is in the playoffs for the first time in like 30 years. I thought there team last year was much better but this years team showed some guts in winning in a must win situation against traditional powerhouse Littlefield. Even with all the Wildcat Magic the Pirates pulled it off. Congratulations!! Lubbock Cooper has to be the team of the week for Region 1!!!

Da Mules
11-10-2001, 09:48 AM
I would have to agree with you...Cooper had a better team last year, but the district was a lot better then. They had no business beating Littlefield, but the Wildcats have had defensive problems all year. Congratulations Cooper, your long drought is over...but I think Perryton will hand you your heads.