PDA

View Full Version : To everyone tired of hearing about Burnet...

bulldawg89
09-28-2003, 07:17 PM
Get over it...
Get use to it...
Get to like it...

When you are ranked #1, and 5-0, one of the best QB's in the nation(yes its true look it up)and one of the best WR/CB in the state(if not THE best) who is about to break and set TWO records...Wouldnt you talk a little bit more about your team?

How often does all this happen? Not very often, and though if Burnet is on your schedule you dont like to admit it, but Burnet is truly a bad A$$ team!

Gobbla2001
09-28-2003, 07:21 PM
I like most of the Burnet posters, a lot... But when someone posts the same material that was posted 6 hours ago (example: I saw the Burnet/Marlin final posted 7 times within 24 hours) it gets a little rediculous...

I enjoy talking about Burnet, hell, they're good...

But as you just stated, McGee's great (20th time that's been posted in the last 24 hours) and Shipley's great (35th time that's been posted in 24 hours) so we know... Talk about other parts of their game, some of you are just going to the well too many times...

Old Dog
09-28-2003, 08:34 PM
Gobbla2001...........sorry we irratate you guys, but dang I seem to recall how much press Cuero and it's star RB, Robert Strait got when they were the hottest comodity in AAA a few years back. Cuero has one of the most storied programs in AAA history, and I'm pretty sure you all enjoyed your time in the spotlight! Yes in any town there are a few posters that are "REEL" hard to take and we have our share too.....sorry.

Gobbla2001
09-28-2003, 08:43 PM
You've never got on my nerves, and so far this season (up until this weekend) NONE of you have gotten on my nerves, I remember helping you guys talk crap to people (in the post where espn1 came up with the idea to make slogans for Burnet)...

I don't mind you guys posting pictures of your star players, or saying something 'new' about them, I even get in on the conversations... But these aren't conversation posts, they're 'in your face' posts...

Now, I dunno about you, but when Robert Strait was running around none of us were on the internet, ha ('88 was his last season)...

Like I said, I like you Burnet folks, enjoy your posts etc...

The same things I posted my problems with were the same of spaniard (a Burnet guy)...