First Downs LW 28 Southwest 3
Total Yards LW 548 Southwest 57

Bullfrogs off to a good start.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
08-30-2002, 10:36 AM
Damn......now THAT'S a blowout!

eye of the tiger
08-30-2002, 12:47 PM
Most of Fort Worth teams are struggling, except for Dunbar. To make matters worse, Southwest only got their new coach about a week or two ago. A very late hire. I still think Lake Worth would have won anyway.

[This message has been edited by eye of the tiger (edited August 30, 2002).]

Matthew328
08-30-2002, 01:03 PM
Yeah Southwest is gonna struggle.....don't read too much into that game...Lake Worth should have dominated...

bearcat1
08-31-2002, 11:02 AM
That information is incorrect. The new head coach at Southwest was hired before the end of the year in May. He was present and on duty before June. He alluded to being a hired 'recently' in the star telegram but that was a misrepresentation.
bc
Originally posted by eye of the tiger:
Most of Fort Worth teams are struggling, except for Dunbar. To make matters worse, Southwest only got their new coach about a week or two ago. A very late hire. I still think Lake Worth would have won anyway.

[This message has been edited by eye of the tiger (edited August 30, 2002).]

eye of the tiger
09-01-2002, 09:42 PM
Thanks for clearing that up bearcat. Shortly after I read that in the Star-Telegram, I talked to a kid that goes there and he told me he had been there longer than the article made it sound like. Later that day I talked to someone over at the FWISD administration building and they said "he is brand new" I guess recently and brand new mean different things. Anyhow thanks for the info.