PDA

View Full Version : 25-3A and the Weather

CentralTxFan
10-24-2002, 12:04 PM
I am wondering how much of a factor the weather is going to be for the 3 games being played Friday night in Central Texas. From all the reports I am seeing Bandera is having some potential flooding issues. I am also wondering how Burnet will fair playing in Wimberley on their turf. Will it help or hurt them if it is raining? Then there is Llano in Ingram. Burnet's game there last year was a nightmare...weatherwise. Anyone have any thoughts? Any predictions changing? I would like to see Burnet by 35 only to keep their 35 point win spread for district intact! :D

toby070
10-24-2002, 01:17 PM
The Fieldturf at Wimberley handles rain pretty well. It'll be a little slick, but at least no mud. My guess is the Texans would probably rather face Burnet in some slop this year!!!!!

toby070
10-24-2002, 01:18 PM
of course, getting to Wimberley in the first place might be tricky!

hotstuff
10-24-2002, 02:49 PM
Good teams can always overcome weather. Some even practice extra in it. Teams with turf don't do as well though because they're not used to sloppy fields.

jimmy43
10-24-2002, 05:11 PM
Doesn't Bandera pass a lot? I thought they did. Rain messes up the pass attack. Uh oh Bandera. As you probably know LH only passes when needed, two to three times a game. LH BY 14!!!!!!!!!

DOGS1
10-24-2002, 05:15 PM
THE ONLY PASSING BANDERA WILL DO IS WHEN THEY RUN PAST LIBERTY HILL ON THEIR WAY TO THE ENDZONE!! ALL THEY REALY DID AGAINST BURNET WAS RUN, AND THEY RAN WELL.

PantherEatDog
10-24-2002, 05:29 PM
.....and then slip, fall, and fumble the ball. Tommy then picks it up and uses his own unique running style to take it back all the way for the score!! Go Panthers!

therealbulldogs
10-24-2002, 06:33 PM
So I have a question for everyone who has seen Bandera play. How many yards should LH be expecting Heep to run for? LH will find out why everyone in Bandera calls him "Horse" really quick I think.