PDA

View Full Version : La Grange - Orangefield

Pudlugger
11-15-2003, 10:44 AM
This should be a good game. Orangefield is playing great football now as is LG. Does anyone know where and when the game will be played?

Any predictions yet? I'll have to think about it for a few days. Go Leps!!! :D

CheerMom
11-15-2003, 10:50 AM
I don't have a pick, but just wanted to congratulate the Leopards and wish them luck on their road in the playoffs!!
Go Rice!!

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-15-2003, 10:59 AM
Keep it going La Grange! I sure would like to see a Bellville vs La Grange game this year!

FranksBullDog
11-15-2003, 02:56 PM
I believe LAGRANGE will have to beat Newton or Marlin first which will be hard for LAGRANGE to match up with either one.

lepfan
11-15-2003, 03:13 PM
FranksBullDog:
I believe LAGRANGE will have to beat Newton or Marlin first which will be hard for LAGRANGE to match up with either one.It could happen, most did not see us getting past Sealy either!

the-O-fence
11-15-2003, 03:54 PM
This is a game that a lot of people weren't expecting. No one thought that Orangefield would et past Liberty, and La Grange would get past Sealy. Well it happened and it should be a good game between these two teams, Good luck to both teams.

noitall
11-15-2003, 04:17 PM
This should be a very good game. I haven't seen LaGrange play but from what I saw last night Orangefield doesn't have many weaknesses. Their QB, running backs, Off. line and receivers are all very talented and their defense is all over the field and very aggresive forcing alot of turnovers. I'm going with Orangefield because seeing them the last 2 years I'm liking what I see over there.

Pudlugger
11-15-2003, 10:40 PM
the-O-fence:
This is a game that a lot of people weren't expecting. No one thought that Orangefield would et past Liberty, and La Grange would get past Sealy. Well it happened and it should be a good game between these two teams, Good luck to both teams.Well I thought La Grange would win, but that's because I know the team and the program. I also know Sealy pretty well. Sealy got by La Grange in September in a close game mainly by grinding out first downs on runs by Andrus up the middle 3-4 yards per carry. La Grange had improved on defensing the run and strengthened and balanced their O Line since then. Basically the LG Defense shut down Andrus, forced Sealy to abandon their ball control game plan and go to the air. That was the key. La Grange has one of the best defensive secondaries in Region 3. The La Grange D did not allow Sealy into the endzone, their 6 points came off the toe of a kicker who will be playing on Saturdays soon. Even Bellville's D could not prevent Sealy from scoring a td, that tells me Sealy has a darn good offense. La Grange is only 10 points shy of being 11-0 now and they know how to play football in November and December. If a team believes they will have an easy time with La Grange in the play-offs they will find out different. Go Leps, beat Orangefield :mad: !!!

<small>[ November 15, 2003, 09:44 PM: Message edited by: Pudlugger ]</small>

IBRINGTHEHAT
11-15-2003, 11:25 PM
Does anyone know the location on this game?

Pudlugger
11-15-2003, 11:36 PM
IBRINGTHEHAT:
Does anyone know the location on this game?No word yet IBTH. BTW congrats on your win over Stafford. 2-8 isn't the worst thing to happen, especially with the killer schedule ya'll had. Maybe your coach should schedule a few average teams in there for a change. When I played in '63 my senior year we went 2-7 and were in every game until the coach found a way to lose. Next season they went 7-2 with a new coach. Coaching isn't the problem at Hempstead, ya'll have good coaches and good players. What you need is depth and that means more kids going out for football in the 7th grade. It takes time to develop the community support for that because it is the Moms and Dads who make the final decisions about their kids playing the game. If ya'll had a few winning seasons it will happen, that's why your coach needs to find some teams you can beat at least in pre-district. Hutto is a school about Hempstead's size and that is what they are doing. They went 6-4 this year and beat Giddings along the way. Anyway, good luck to you. :D

Bobkat
11-16-2003, 01:16 AM
Hey Pudlugger, congrats on the win over Sealy. Believe me, we know what type of program yall have over there. And we know that yall have an excellent football team. I think most programs that are trying to turn things around, look at teams like LaGrange and try to mirror their success. Orangefield is an up and coming program with a very good coaching staff that is trying to do just that. We've made the playoffs the last two years after being picked to finish 5th or 6th in most preseason polls. We're not real big and we're not real fast, but we have alot of kids with big hearts that leave it all out there on the field. The coaching staff does an excellent job each week getting these kids ready to play and getting them to believe that they can play with anyone. They'll have to step it up a notch this week, because LaGrange will definetly be the best team we will have faced this year. Good Luck!!!

lepfan
11-16-2003, 01:18 AM
Bobkat have you heard a time/date/place yet?

<small>[ November 16, 2003, 12:19 AM: Message edited by: lepfan ]</small>

Bobkat
11-16-2003, 01:29 AM
As of this evening, they were still working out the details but nothing yet. One of the Orangefield coaches said that it would probably be tomorrow afternoon before they knew for sure.

Pudlugger
11-16-2003, 09:39 AM
Bobkat:
Hey Pudlugger, congrats on the win over Sealy. Believe me, we know what type of program yall have over there. And we know that yall have an excellent football team. I think most programs that are trying to turn things around, look at teams like LaGrange and try to mirror their success. Orangefield is an up and coming program with a very good coaching staff that is trying to do just that. We've made the playoffs the last two years after being picked to finish 5th or 6th in most preseason polls. We're not real big and we're not real fast, but we have alot of kids with big hearts that leave it all out there on the field. The coaching staff does an excellent job each week getting these kids ready to play and getting them to believe that they can play with anyone. They'll have to step it up a notch this week, because LaGrange will definetly be the best team we will have faced this year. Good Luck!!!Thanks Bobkat, I appreciate that. I have been watching Orangefield in D21 for a couple of years and they are definately making some noise out there. The Leps have had some bad breaks and injuries this season but seem to be beyond that at this time. I think the Sealy game was their best game this season. They played almost 4 full quarters of excellent football. As you undoubtedly are aware, in the playoffs (especially in latter rounds) that is essential to advance. I'm certain both teams will be working real hard this week to get ready for this game. Let's hope for an injury free clean contest and good luck to both teams. :D

<small>[ November 16, 2003, 08:41 AM: Message edited by: Pudlugger ]</small>

Bobkat
11-16-2003, 12:37 PM
Hey guys, have yall heard anything on your end about when and where this game will be played?

lepfan
11-16-2003, 12:44 PM
Bobkat:
Hey guys, have yall heard anything on your end about when and where this game will be played?Not yet!

punt
11-16-2003, 01:27 PM
I look for LG to win this one. Once those LG kids get to playoffs they are hard to stop. That staff peaks them out at the right time every year. I also want to see a LG-Bellville game. If LG wins this week I think they can beat Newton because depth of bench is coming into play this time of year.

lepfan
11-16-2003, 01:38 PM
punt:
I look for LG to win this one. Once those LG kids get to playoffs they are hard to stop. That staff peaks them out at the right time every year. I also want to see a LG-Bellville game. If LG wins this week I think they can beat Newton because depth of bench is coming into play this time of year.thanks punt, our coaching staff does a great job with the talent they are given...our boys are ready for the challenges ahead of them...and our FANS are pumped also!!!!!

IBRINGTHEHAT
11-16-2003, 07:14 PM
Hey Pud, thanks again for the encouraging words (I even clipped the standings out of the Chronicle that showed we didn't finish last). I even had a touchdown against Stafford that was called back! Let me know where the Leps are playing at this week. Hopefully I'll be able to come watch y'all play.

Cat22
11-16-2003, 07:43 PM
Pasadena Memorial Stadium, Pasadena Friday 7:30

Pudlugger
11-16-2003, 08:03 PM
IBRINGTHEHAT:
Hey Pud, thanks again for the encouraging words (I even clipped the standings out of the Chronicle that showed we didn't finish last). I even had a touchdown against Stafford that was called back! Let me know where the Leps are playing at this week. Hopefully I'll be able to come watch y'all play.Sure would be great if you could make it. La Grange always welcomes the support. :)

cunbed10
11-17-2003, 08:32 AM
lepfan:

FranksBullDog:
I believe LAGRANGE will have to beat Newton or Marlin first which will be hard for LAGRANGE to match up with either one.It could happen, most did not see us getting past Sealy either!Sealy is no where near Newton or Marlin :D :D :D

cunbed10
11-17-2003, 08:35 AM
Marlin or Newton which would you prefer :D :D

Pudlugger
11-17-2003, 08:48 AM
cunbed10:
Marlin or Newton which would you prefer :D :D From the standpoint of our chances I'll have to say Marlin since Newton is a much better team. :p

JoeBob5009
11-17-2003, 11:57 AM
I dont think that La Grungey has faced a passing attack like Orangefields. This is not lets just throw it deep everytime like every body else you played. Plus I'm starting to feel the feeling of being underestimated again just like last week, man I love that feeling.

OF-28
LG-20

Sitting back, eating turkey, watching Newton and Orangefield, Life dont get no Betta!!
E

If at first you don't succed......Skydiving is not the sport for you

<small>[ November 17, 2003, 10:58 AM: Message edited by: JoeBob5009 ]</small>

Pudlugger
11-17-2003, 12:09 PM
JoeBob5009:
I dont think that La Grungey has faced a passing attack like Orangefields. This is not lets just throw it deep everytime like every body else you played. Plus I'm starting to feel the feeling of being underestimated again just like last week, man I love that feeling.

OF-28
LG-20

Sitting back, eating turkey, watching Newton and Orangefield, Life dont get no Betta!!
E

If at first you don't succed......Skydiving is not the sport for you JoeBob, rest assured La Grange players and coaches are not taking Orangefield for granted. They know you must play every game like it is your last in the play-offs 'cause it will be if you don't. As for Orangefield's passing attack and not having faced anything like it I think you don't know what you are talking about. Yoakum, Gonzales (when their Qb Gray was healthy) and for sure Manor all had exceptional Qbs with big arms and fast clever receivers with great hands. I'm looking forward to watching Modica and Farias against the LG pass rush and defensive secondary. It should be a real exciting game. BTW, LG has a pretty good passing game too with Anderle teaming up with Minzenmeyer, Hernandez, Pittman and Schramm, and plenty of speed on both sides of the ball. No, the Leps are not going into Pasadena looking ahead, they are going in to take care of business. :mad:

Big Red
11-17-2003, 12:14 PM
ORANGEFIELD IS DOING VERY WELL THIS YEAR. THE BOBCATS WERE NOT EXPECTED TO WIN MANY GAMES THIS YEAR. I AGREE WITH BOBKAT, THERE WILL BE A LOT OF HEART ON THAT FIELD AGAINST LAGRANGE. THAT IS ONE THING I KNOW ABOUT ORANGEFIELD. THEIR KIDS HAVE A LOT OF HEART AND THE COMMUNITY IS FILLED WITH BOBCAT SPIRIT. I WISH THE BOBCATS THE BEST OF LUCK. I HOPE YOU GO FAR. :)

smokey
11-17-2003, 12:17 PM
LaGrange has not played a passing game as good as Orangefield has. They play more West Texas style around La Grange which menas running the football. In East Texas they throw the ball which will give western or hill country teams trouble. Now west texas teams and people are tougher than east texans which is why they like to run the ball. It is the power and toughness of the west vs. the finesse and skill of the east. Finesse wins out on this one.

yonsony
11-17-2003, 12:22 PM
West Texas teams and people are not tougher or more physical than anybody at anything. They might be dumber, but not tougher. Get a clue if you are going to get on this board!

smokey
11-17-2003, 12:27 PM
You do not know jack about west texas or the hill country. You are probably some east texas backwoods redneck that thinks they know football.

yonsony
11-17-2003, 12:31 PM
wos / 2 state champions / playoff year after year/ total domination so yea redneck and toughneck

smokey
11-17-2003, 12:41 PM
Two Words -Odessa Permian What all texas football is measured by.

JoeBob5009
11-17-2003, 12:47 PM
Yonsoney I think you have a thing for smokey, Somebody's got a crush

Pudlugger
11-17-2003, 01:01 PM
smokey:
LaGrange has not played a passing game as good as Orangefield has. They play more West Texas style around La Grange which menas running the football. In East Texas they throw the ball which will give western or hill country teams trouble. Now west texas teams and people are tougher than east texans which is why they like to run the ball. It is the power and toughness of the west vs. the finesse and skill of the east. Finesse wins out on this one.My question is what has Smokey been smokin'? Again, let me remind you that La Grange has plenty of experience with defensing the pass. This year they played three teams with wide open passing games: Yoakum, Gonzales and Manor. Manor plays out of the shotgun with 3 and sometimes 4 wide-outs. Gonzales' Gray was one of the most highly rated 3a passing Qbs until he got injured the week after LG beat them. Yoakum has so many clever receivers and complicated patterns it isn't funny. The Leps return the entire defensive secondary from our 11-2 regional finals team in 2002 including All District db Neiser and Safety Gunn. Get a grip man, you are kidding yourself with this West Texas East Texas stuff. Orangefield has never faced a pass rush or secondary as good as La Grange. Bring it on boys, the Leps will be ready. BTW the seniors on this team have been to the finals before (some twice) in their careers and understand how to prepare for each and every opponent in the play-off environment. They don't get overconfident after a big win because they know that will result in an exit ticket the next week. Every team from here on out can beat you if you don't come to play. :mad:

<small>[ November 17, 2003, 12:04 PM: Message edited by: Pudlugger ]</small>

Bellville22
11-17-2003, 01:38 PM
To be honest, I really expected to be seeing a Sealy/Liberty matchup in this round. Hats off to both teams for proving me wrong. I don't know much about Orangefield, except what i read on HoustonChronicle.com. Appears they can throw the ball, and will test the LG secondary. LG has seen some good passing teams, and I know Coach V. will have them ready. Should be an interesting game, think there will be a few points scored, but I think LG is too tough in the end.

LaGrange 26
Orangefield 21

oldlep27
11-17-2003, 02:45 PM
OK there JOEBOB
Whether we have faced a passing offense like orangefields or not, La Grange has a very good set of defensive backs. Sam Gunn and Eric Pittman have been some of the best that i have seen since the squad in 2000. Look for these boys to hit hard, and make some good plays.

Lay it on um leps
Jt :mad:

Pudlugger
11-17-2003, 02:45 PM
Bellville22:
To be honest, I really expected to be seeing a Sealy/Liberty matchup in this round. Hats off to both teams for proving me wrong. I don't know much about Orangefield, except what i read on HoustonChronicle.com. Appears they can throw the ball, and will test the LG secondary. LG has seen some good passing teams, and I know Coach V. will have them ready. Should be an interesting game, think there will be a few points scored, but I think LG is too tough in the end.

LaGrange 26
Orangefield 21Well, Bellville 22 I appreciate your support! And I hope you are as right as you were the first time you predicted the LG/Sealy game. I think the key to victory here will be how well the two defenses play. Both teams have the ability to put up some points, LG averaging 28 per game to Orangefield's 23. On D LG gives up 13 to Orangefield's 17 points. The LG defense is seasoned especially in the play-offs and our All District Safety Sam Gunn is now healthy and back. The Orangefield D will have to stop the option and that requires speed. If they bring up their lbs, then Anderle can work on their secondary like he did to Manor and Sealy. The Leopard O line has been successful against some tough defenses, including Sealy, Elgin and Manor in getting into the endzone. I understand the Bobcats have an effective passing duo in Farias and Modica. It will be interesting to see how the Lep dbs react to this. Orangefield does not have a lot of speed although Farias is listed at 4.5 in DCTHSF. The Lep secondary is pretty much at 4.6-4.7 with good instincts and the ability to play the receivers well for position. In addition the defensive line has been puttin some intense pressure on the Qbs lately with the pass rush. I don't think they will get beaten too badly on the deep routes, they kept up with Manor's backs pretty well and they had 4.3-4.4 speed. Orangefield took full advantage of Liberty turnovers and that was the margin of victory in that game. La Grange will need to protect the football and their D will have to step in like last week and stop the Bobcat drives on 3rd downs. It will be a high scoring game I beleive but I am confident the Leps will come out on top. :)

<small>[ November 17, 2003, 02:00 PM: Message edited by: Pudlugger ]</small>

cunbed10
11-17-2003, 02:55 PM
JoeBob5009:

OF-28
LG-20

E

If at first you don't succed......Skydiving is not the sport for you I agree joebob Pud is overlooking your team big time,if you don't believe me just look at some of the Marlin vs Newton posts on here and you will see that instead of concentrating on Orangefield, he's worried about Marlin, just disrepectful eek!

duckbutter
11-17-2003, 02:56 PM
I would love to see OF win but I think the Leps are too much for them this week
LG 35
OF 28

Pudlugger
11-17-2003, 03:03 PM
cunbed10:

JoeBob5009:

OF-28
LG-20

E

If at first you don't succed......Skydiving is not the sport for you I agree joebob Pud is overlooking your team big time,if you don't believe me just look at some of the Marlin vs Newton posts on here and you will see that instead of concentrating on Orangefield, he's worried about Marlin, just disrepectful eek! Don't listen to Cunbed10, the guy is demented. I can't imagine what he will do after Newton wins this Saturday. :p

Pudlugger
11-17-2003, 07:44 PM
Farias looks like a real quality player. The Bobcat offense is supported with the tough rb Hamrick, a patient power runner who follows his blockers well and has averaged over 109 yards per game. The Orangefield offense is impressive. Coach V will be busy with the Leps this week to get them tuned up for what will be a completely different offense than Sealy. The Leps have demonstrated the ability to change gears like this all season going from run defense to pass defense between opponents like Manor and Elgin or Giddings (ugh! that game!!!). The Lep D line is small but extremely quick and strong. They swarm to the ball and put terrific pressure on the Qb. The linebackers have been effective lately in shutting down the running game, allowing Andrus only 94 yards rushing, something few teams have accomplished this year. I look for another excellent effort from the Lep D to win this important game.

<small>[ November 17, 2003, 06:59 PM: Message edited by: Pudlugger ]</small>

Pudlugger
11-18-2003, 08:04 AM
Orangefield's defensive secondary wasn't really tested by Liberty, mostly a running team. How have they performed this season against the pass? The OF defense averaged 17 points given up per game. Did most of those come on the ground or in the air? I'm interested in hearing from others who have been opponents of OF as well as OF posters.

<small>[ November 18, 2003, 07:05 AM: Message edited by: Pudlugger ]</small>

oak flat
11-18-2003, 10:39 AM
Good job to Orangefield. They are playing their best football at the right time of the year. I wish yall the best of luck this week. I feel LaGrange is going to win by at least 21 in this one. I dont know much about the LaGrange program although I have seen them play in the years past, but do know enough about the OF program. I dont believe OF is capable of beating a team of this caliber and a program of this stature.

LaGrange 35
OF 14

Cat22
11-18-2003, 11:42 AM
Pudlugger:
Orangefield's defensive secondary wasn't really tested by Liberty, mostly a running team. How have they performed this season against the pass? The OF defense averaged 17 points given up per game. Did most of those come on the ground or in the air? I'm interested in hearing from others who have been opponents of OF as well as OF posters.Hey Pudlugger, here is a link to the Houston Chronicle with stats on Orangefield. Their secondary really has not been tested much this year. We only played two teams (Anahuac & Hardin-Jefferson) that threw the ball. It will be intresting to see how they respond to a team that has a balanced attack. I'm sure the secondary is getting alot of work this week.

http://www.chron.com/content/chronicle/sports/hs/fb/boys/boys_fb_team_page.hts?team_id=4078&district=21-3A&month=10&date=18&year=2003&class=3A

JoeBob5009
11-18-2003, 01:01 PM
Ok Pud, I still dont think you understand. The type of passing attack we have is not like any of those teams you named. We never get in shotgun, or 4 wide, hell Orangefield hardly ever get in 3 wide. And we never throw the deep ball, our players turn short passes into long gains. So speed has nothing to do with it, Anyways I dont think your secondary has any more speed then Liberty's or Anahaucs, they both averaged 4.5, 4.6
Ohh you are asking about Orangefields stats and you got them, I would like to see La Grange's stats. How many passing yards in this so called Balanced offensive attack to you have. And actually how many mor routes do you have besides the hot route you throw to the tight end number 20,the hitch, and the slant. I hope your team has more then that because the Bobcats wil be ready for the run, Just hope your same three passing play over and over again work, Oh by the way I have seen the Leps play, and that is the only passing plays they run.

luiscfrmNorthwoodUniv
11-18-2003, 01:33 PM
What was the final score on the LG Sealy game?
Well good luck to both teams;
and hope LaGrange comes out on top,
Hey Pud is Elgin still in the playoffs, how about manor?
GO LEPS.
And to Giddings good job this year, and good luck next year. GO BUFFS GO.

pn_pimp03
11-18-2003, 02:00 PM
for all of u who think la grange is overlooking or overconfident going into the orangefield game...just remember this..
1997 state semifinalist
1999 area finalist
2000 state champs
2001 state runner up
2002 regional quarterfinalist

so i guess that overconfidence hasnt hurt us to much now has it

Old Cardinal
11-18-2003, 02:18 PM
Pud, You have turned into a real joke on here. Orangefield has a good team. They have 4 excellent receivers, not one as you continue to imply. LG has lost there share of games, just like OF. Your superiority attitude is just not merited. I have seen OF play and they can beat you! I would be a little worried instead of so cocky. It will most probably be Mendoza with a reception that will seal the game for Orangefield. I would quit looking ahead and try to win this one Friday.

pn_pimp03
11-18-2003, 03:16 PM
old cardinal, on puds behalf..i see no cockiness, its just knowledge....he is no joke and neither is lg...

HoHoHo
11-18-2003, 03:21 PM
Orangefield by 3. Merry Christmas OF.

Pudlugger
11-18-2003, 04:29 PM
Old Cardinal:
Pud, You have turned into a real joke on here. Orangefield has a good team. They have 4 excellent receivers, not one as you continue to imply. LG has lost there share of games, just like OF. Your superiority attitude is just not merited. I have seen OF play and they can beat you! I would be a little worried instead of so cocky. It will most probably be Mendoza with a reception that will seal the game for Orangefield. I would quit looking ahead and try to win this one Friday.Old Cardinal the only joke on this board is you with your ridiculous large school small school theory and assinine posts about small towns you have passed through that you felt were run down (referring to Marlin). Before you call someone out you should make sure your own house is in order and before you challenge someone on the facts get them straight. If you have read all my posts on La Grange OF you would not be able to make your insulting remarks. I have made several very complimentary remarks here and in other threads about the Bobcat team and coaches. If anyone has been cocky it would have to be the OF posters Smokey and JoeBob5009 who are saying LG hasn't faced a team of OF caliber all year yada yada yada. Ridiculous. Well we'll see this Friday. I still will take my Leps by 14 points. :mad:

Pudlugger
11-18-2003, 05:07 PM
luiscfrmNorthwoodUniv:
What was the final score on the LG Sealy game?
Well good luck to both teams;
and hope LaGrange comes out on top,
Hey Pud is Elgin still in the playoffs, how about manor?
GO LEPS.
And to Giddings good job this year, and good luck next year. GO BUFFS GO.15-6 La Grange

Elgin didn't make the play-offs losing to Giddings in a three way tie for second by a point. Manor beat Navasota 28-0 and faces Barbers Hill next.
How's school Luis? Good luck and thanks for the support! :)

Orangefield05
11-18-2003, 10:12 PM
I think that Orangefield is ready for this game. Our community and guys are "pumped"!! I want Orangefield to win, but I'm not going to give a score. I will say this it's goning to be tough on ANYTEAM to stop Farias.

Ornagefield basketball won tonight against Warren...

oldFBballer
11-18-2003, 10:19 PM
Ive seen La Granges D they are small and very fast they play with alot of guys in the box to stop the run. They have a good corner and a good f/s. Orangefield has 5 guys that can catch the ball real well. You stop Farias then Michael Thomas will make plays, If u stop them 2 then Paul Mansfield Joe Peevey and Lance Mendoza will all make it a long night for La Grange. All i have to say about the running game is La Grange dont have a Tom Ham.

Pudlugger
11-18-2003, 10:54 PM
oldFBballer:
Ive seen La Granges D they are small and very fast they play with alot of guys in the box to stop the run. They have a good corner and a good f/s. Orangefield has 5 guys that can catch the ball real well. You stop Farias then Michael Thomas will make plays, If u stop them 2 then Paul Mansfield Joe Peevey and Lance Mendoza will all make it a long night for La Grange. All i have to say about the running game is La Grange dont have a Tom Ham.La Grange has a terrific pass rush. You forgot to mention that. Also, the Lep secondary is very seasoned and defends the pass well, you forgot to mention that too. Oh and the LG D is good at defensing the run too, held Emeal Andrus to 94 yards. Few teams have done that this year. Oh well, we'll just have to see how it plays out. OF is good no question about it. The Leps better come ready to play. Liberty was way overconfident and fumbled the game away. Go Leps!!! :mad:

oldFBballer
11-18-2003, 11:04 PM
They do have a good D line. How do they do against teams that run sprint out passes? They also stop the run well they run to the ball they are a physical team. But how will they react to a team that is so well balanced?

oldFBballer
11-18-2003, 11:07 PM
Orangefield will not beat you with just one player. Their whole team is nothing but guys that can make the big play at anytime to change the course of the game.

Pudlugger
11-18-2003, 11:12 PM
JoeBob5009:
Ok Pud, I still dont think you understand. The type of passing attack we have is not like any of those teams you named. We never get in shotgun, or 4 wide, hell Orangefield hardly ever get in 3 wide. And we never throw the deep ball, our players turn short passes into long gains. So speed has nothing to do with it, Anyways I dont think your secondary has any more speed then Liberty's or Anahaucs, they both averaged 4.5, 4.6
Ohh you are asking about Orangefields stats and you got them, I would like to see La Grange's stats. How many passing yards in this so called Balanced offensive attack to you have. And actually how many mor routes do you have besides the hot route you throw to the tight end number 20,the hitch, and the slant. I hope your team has more then that because the Bobcats wil be ready for the run, Just hope your same three passing play over and over again work, Oh by the way I have seen the Leps play, and that is the only passing plays they run.Don't worry JoeBob the Lep playbook is a little thicker than you think! Now who's underestimating who here? I doubt OF coaches have your attitude 'cause if they do it will be a long night for the Bobcats. Oh BTW, the Leps had another intense day of practice and are getting real pumped about beating OF. :mad:

oldFBballer
11-18-2003, 11:23 PM
Is La Grange going to go and practice on the field this week before the game?

hsfan
11-18-2003, 11:25 PM
pudlug is coach halmicek still coaching jr high there?

Brahma73
11-18-2003, 11:29 PM
After seeing the LG vs. Sealy game last Friday (even though I didn't meet Pud :( ), I like the Leps. They're very disciplined and their improving on both sides of the ball. Don't know anything about Orangefield, but still have a hunch.

La Grange 22
Orangefield 13

Bobkat
11-18-2003, 11:36 PM
Hey Pud, most of the Orangefield posters on this site know exactly what type of battle we'll be in for on friday night. We're just happy to be here and excited to play a quality team with such great tradition. There's alot of excitement in our small community about this game and our football team. We've made the playoffs several times in our history, but this past friday night was only the third time that we've made it to the second round. So you can imagine the buzz around the school and town. It's really been a great experience for everyone involved, and I believe it's somewhat carrying over to this site. Some of these new Orangefield posters look to be coming off as being a little cocky. I think everyone's just ready for friday to get here. Win or lose this has been a great year and I've enjoyed watching every minute of it. Good luck to the Leps this Friday. Go Cats beat those Leps!!!

lepfan
11-18-2003, 11:38 PM
hsfan:
pudlug is coach halmicek still coaching jr high there?no, he went to smithville years ago...jr high...i think he is still in smithville, but not sure

lepfan
11-18-2003, 11:50 PM
Bobkat:
Hey Pud, most of the Orangefield posters on this site know exactly what type of battle we'll be in for on friday night. We're just happy to be here and excited to play a quality team with such great tradition. There's alot of excitement in our small community about this game and our football team. We've made the playoffs several times in our history, but this past friday night was only the third time that we've made it to the second round. So you can imagine the buzz around the school and town. It's really been a great experience for everyone involved, and I believe it's somewhat carrying over to this site. Some of these new Orangefield posters look to be coming off as being a little cocky. I think everyone's just ready for friday to get here. Win or lose this has been a great year and I've enjoyed watching every minute of it. Good luck to the Leps this Friday. Go Cats beat those Leps!!!I hope to have a safe game for the boys. LaGrange has been to the playoffs several times...the excitement today is the same as it was years ago. Some think just because a team has been to the play offs that they "assume" they will win. That is not the case in LG...we know we will have to work for a WIN...Good luck to the Bobkats, too! We want our cats to beat your cats! :D

Pudlugger
11-19-2003, 08:25 AM
OF has a big O line. Liberty never mounted much of a pass rush but when they did Modica threw interceptions (2). The liberty D linemen were big and slow and got blocked very effectively by the OF interior line. La Grange is much faster everywhere on D. Every man on the D is 4.8 or faster including the down linemen. The key to success Friday will be the pass rush. When Modica rolls out he will be looking at a host of purple and white jerseys. Combine that with tight man to man coverage on his two or three receivers spells interception or sacks. The MLbs have good instincts in going to the ball and lately have not allowed much over the middle. The CBs and DEs have been effective stringing out the wide runs and Gunn has been coming up to punish the ballcarrier now that he is healthy again. That will be the goal of the LG Defense.
Several folks from OF have made the comment that La Grange has not faced a passing game like OF all year. Well, let me say that OF has not faced a Defense like the Leps all year. If they think it will be like the Liberty game they will be surprised. Go Leps, beat OF!! :mad:

dean-r-duke
11-19-2003, 09:54 AM
LA GRANGE, WE FEEL YALL HAVE A GREAT FOOTBALL WITH KIDS SIMILIAR TO OURS, THEY JUST LOVE TO PLAY FOOTBALL!!! ON THE OTHER HAND, ALL THESE POSTER LIKE SMOKEY AND JOEBOB GUYS ARE JUST IDIOTS THAT DONT KNOW JACK CRAP ABOUT FOOTBALL ARE OUR JUST STIRRING THE POT, SO DONT GET YOUR FEATHERS FLUSTERED.. THE KIDS ARE GOING TO DECIDE THE BALLGAME NOT THESE B-BALL GURUS!!! :D

Pudlugger
11-19-2003, 10:02 AM
dean-r-duke:
LA GRANGE, WE FEEL YALL HAVE A GREAT FOOTBALL WITH KIDS SIMILIAR TO OURS, THEY JUST LOVE TO PLAY FOOTBALL!!! ON THE OTHER HAND, ALL THESE POSTER LIKE SMOKEY AND JOEBOB GUYS ARE JUST IDIOTS THAT DONT KNOW JACK CRAP ABOUT FOOTBALL ARE OUR JUST STIRRING THE POT, SO DONT GET YOUR FEATHERS FLUSTERED.. THE KIDS ARE GOING TO DECIDE THE BALLGAME NOT THESE B-BALL GURUS!!! :D You said it dean-r-duke! BTW, check out my latest thread on JoeBob5009's Think Tank! :D

<small>[ November 19, 2003, 09:03 AM: Message edited by: Pudlugger ]</small>

smokey
11-19-2003, 10:18 AM
I have not stirred anything. I said it was going to be a tough game because LaGrange is a tough team, like a West Texas team. I basically complimented both schools. Yonsony stirred the pot, not this fellow. I just call them like I see them.

THE BOBCAT
11-19-2003, 10:42 AM
HEY PUD JUST CURIOUS HOW MANY UNDERCLASSMEN START FOR YALL?

Pudlugger
11-19-2003, 12:18 PM
THE BOBCAT:
HEY PUD JUST CURIOUS HOW MANY UNDERCLASSMEN START FOR YALL?5/5

the tigers are back
11-19-2003, 11:18 PM
Hey pud! i wish you'll the best on this week game with the big O it seems like ya'll hands are full.I see you always talking about andrus that's my boy and i'm glad that you think if you can hold andrus under a 100 yds that's good.Hey let's not forget the first game he played he had total of 160 yds plus on ya'll.I wish ya'll a safe game.Well andrus is glad this year is over,because he really took some hard hits this year.He's had a wonderful career at sealy total of over 5,000 yds and around 50 tds i think he has had his share. wink wink wink

Pudlugger
11-20-2003, 07:39 AM
the tigers are back:
Hey pud! i wish you'll the best on this week game with the big O it seems like ya'll hands are full.I see you always talking about andrus that's my boy and i'm glad that you think if you can hold andrus under a 100 yds that's good.Hey let's not forget the first game he played he had total of 160 yds plus on ya'll.I wish ya'll a safe game.Well andrus is glad this year is over,because he really took some hard hits this year.He's had a wonderful career at sealy total of over 5,000 yds and around 50 tds i think he has had his share. wink wink wink Thanks,TTAB, Andrus was impressive to say the least. Is he going to play next year somewhere?

Leopard213
11-20-2003, 10:45 AM
La Grange will win this one, if we can hold on to kick offs and punts!!!! eek!

punt
11-20-2003, 10:55 AM
OldFootballer, its great to have 5 guys that can catch the ball but you gotta have one that has enough time to pass the ball to them. Watch out for that LG d line, your qb cant throw on his back.

oak flat
11-20-2003, 11:41 AM
I wonder what in the world it takes to be considered a excellent reciever as posted by the Old Card. Farias may be a pretty good reciever but to say he is great or excellent along with 3 other players is a little bit of a stretch. Just because you can catch passes dont make you great. They are suppose to, they are recievers. If Orangefield would have never beaten B.C. you would not even be on their bandwagon.
Good luck to Orangefield though, as always they are probably some of the hardest playing, most overachieving athletes in the state year-in, year-out. Playing with heart can make up for alot. But I dont think it will happen this week

LaGrange 35
Orangefield 14

luiscfrmNorthwoodUniv
11-20-2003, 02:12 PM
Hey Pud thanks for the info.
And about school, well I just finished another tri-mester and I'm enjoying my break, (I don't go ack untill Dec.)
Well good luck to both teams this Friday,
I say
LaGrange 28
O F 14
GO LEPS

Old Cardinal
11-20-2003, 03:37 PM
To Oak Flat: I think that BC and OF have a good relationship- come Playoff time. There will be a lot of folks from both towns at the game Friday night-including me....I also will be at the Newton game in Lufkin at 6 PM Saturday night; just as I was at the Fairfield/Newton game in Nacogdoches. I guess Newton and Jasper folks attend the remaining playoff games when only one team is left? I have a lot of kinfolks that have played for OF through the past years.....I am just wondering if you would answer a question for me? Have YOU seen Orangefield play a ballgame this year? If your critizing them from having seen them play, that is one thing... I watch a lot of football each year and they have perfected the best passing attack that I have witnessed this season. LG may win, but remember they lost to Yoakum who lost 3 games; Sealy who was beat several times and Giddings who lost 4 games. LG is not invincible, with the right timely receptions, OF wins.

lepfan
11-20-2003, 05:52 PM
Leopard213:
La Grange will win this one, if we can hold on to kick offs and punts!!!! eek! Welcome Leopard213...are you going to the game?

Pudlugger
11-20-2003, 06:36 PM
Old Card La Grange is certainly not invincible and OF is a very good team. I tell you what if the La Grange team shows up that got beaten by Yoakum and Giddings OF will win that game. I just think the Leps have gotten past those bad games and have stepped it up a notch now that they are in the play-offs. But we will have to wait and see. Good luck. :)

THE BOBCAT
11-20-2003, 08:44 PM
LA GRANGE SUCKS THEIR GONNA LOSE!! IM OUT PEACE. WORD TO YA MOTHA!!

ORANGEFIELD 28

LA GRANGE 14

the tigers are back
11-20-2003, 09:22 PM
Hey Pud! yes he has many offers,but i think he's gonna go with Texas Tech and wink from the looks of it he could be a true freshmen in this program also,but we will see and i wish ya'll the best in the play-offs. :D

Orangefield05
11-20-2003, 09:27 PM
THE BOBCAT... Don't jinx (I think that is spelt right) us. We will see what happens tomarrow! I can't wait... GO BOBCATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEBOBCAT who are you?

lepfan
11-20-2003, 09:36 PM
Orangefield05:
THE BOBCAT... Don't jinx (I think that is spelt right) us. We will see what happens tomarrow! I can't wait... GO BOBCATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEBOBCAT who are you?Don't you just love it when this happens? wink

THE BOBCAT
11-20-2003, 09:52 PM
HEY ORANGEFIELD05 I KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND YOU PROBABLY WOULDN'T EXPECT IT TO BE ME BUT THATS PART OF THE FUN OF THIS WEBSITE FIGURING OUT WHO EVERYBODY IS. SO YOU TELL ME. WHO AM I???

BY THE WAY LEPFAN IT IS FUN WHEN THIS HAPPENS AND ITS GONNA BE REAL FUN TOMORROW NIGHT!!

afflac65
11-20-2003, 09:57 PM
this is my analys of this football game orangefied to advantage of anahuac mistakes last week and some bad calls by the refs. Lagrange play solid defense and ball control offense to beat sealy last week. if lagrange plays that way again they will win but if they get into a shootout with orangefield they will loose. both thems are evenly matched. this game is a pickem for me...

Orangefield05
11-20-2003, 09:58 PM
lol, I don't know what you are thats why i asked... But anyway... I just want everyone to know that the Bobcats are READY!! THEBOBCAT I hope to see you at the game.

Good luck Cats!

THE BOBCAT
11-20-2003, 10:00 PM
YOU WILL DEFINATELY SEE ME AT THE GAME AND DEFINATELY CELEBRATING AFTERWARDS!!!

Orangefield05
11-20-2003, 10:03 PM
How will I see you at the game if I don't know who you are?

THE BOBCAT
11-20-2003, 10:05 PM
LOL, YOU GOTTA FIGURE IT OUT...

Leopard213
11-20-2003, 10:09 PM
The Bobcat....hate to tell you, but you have underestimated the Leps. I've been a fair weather fan for years. I've always underestimated the Leps, but they have proven me wrong so many times....and I'm afraid (not really) their going to win this time also. I've got an interest now, my boy is up there on the playoff squad (sophomore) and guess what.....they are going to be even better next year and the next....maybe, just maybe, we'll see you in 2004 and 2005 also. :p

<small>[ November 20, 2003, 09:12 PM: Message edited by: Leopard213 ]</small>

afflac65
11-20-2003, 10:10 PM
i give bobcats a chance of winning this game if they can score 20 or more points. because lagrange doesnt have the fire power it once had.

THE BOBCAT
11-20-2003, 10:19 PM
LEOPARD, HONESTLY JUST FOR THE COMENT YOU JUST MADE I WILL PRAY EVERY NIGHT THAT WE GET ANOTHER CHANCE TO PLAY YALL. BUT WE AREN'T LIVING IN THE FUTURE WE ARE IN THE PRESENT AND THE PRESENT IS THE 2003 BOBCATS AGAINST THE 2003 LEOPARDS NOT THE 04 OR 05 TEAMS. WE WILL FIND OUT TOMMORROW THAT THE PRESENT BOBCATS ARE FOR REAL AND NO IM NOT UNDERESTIMATING LA GRANGE ITS GONNA BE EXCITING BUT WHEN ITS ALL SAID AND DONE THE 2003 PRESENT BOBCATS WILL PREVAIL.

OHSwr19
11-20-2003, 10:53 PM
We are not underestimating La Grange. We watched film on them and they look alot like us. Quik on the D someone on here said that our QB couldnt throw a pass laying on his back? Liberyts D was fast Anahucas D was fast for someone to say they werent fast is just stupid. They are the best team we have played so far but they arent the fastest team we have played.

OHSwr19
11-20-2003, 10:56 PM
For got to say that
Orangefield 32
La Grange 28

Bobkat
11-20-2003, 10:59 PM
Hey THE BOBCAT, it's one thing to support your team, but show some respect and class while your at it. It's punks like you that come on here and give other teams bulletin board material. Shut your mouth!!!

OHSwr19
11-20-2003, 11:02 PM
I agree Bobkat

Orangefield05
11-20-2003, 11:03 PM
I agree with you on the score OHSwr19 I think out guys will pull this one off, but it won't be easy!! THEBOBCAT how do you know me... IM me on hoopsbuddy33 (on AIM)

THE BOBCAT
11-20-2003, 11:03 PM
BOBKAT, IM JUST TRYIN TO HAVE SOME FUN!! DON'T BE GAY!!!

Orangefield05
11-20-2003, 11:09 PM
I agree with you too BobKat...

THE BOBCAT
11-20-2003, 11:14 PM
OHSwr I GOT ONE THING TO SAY......EMILY!!!! AND YOUR GAY TO ORANGEFIELD05(ERIK)

Cat22
11-20-2003, 11:16 PM
THE BOBCAT:
BOBKAT, IM JUST TRYIN TO HAVE SOME FUN!! DON'T BE GAY!!!Hey The Bobcat, Bobkat has more class in his little finger than you have in your whole body. It's not fun to come on here and talk trash about one of the most successful 3A schools in the past three years. Show them some respect. Not only are you making yourself look bad, but you're making our whole community look bad. I agree with Bobkat - SHUT YOUR MOUTH

OHSwr19
11-20-2003, 11:17 PM
HAHA good one

Bobkat
11-20-2003, 11:17 PM
Don't be Gay. I'll let that go, your obviously a punk kid just trying to start something. Go play elsewhere!!! We don't need you here giving Orangefield a bad name.

Pudlugger
11-20-2003, 11:18 PM
Keep it up OF posters, you're just helping fire up my Leps! Everytime you boast about beating La Grange you help our cause. The Leps aren't overconfident. They know one big win in round 1 doesn't mean you will roll over the next team in round 2 like yall do. In the play-offs you need to maintain focus and turn on the intensity at the right time, not get all excited and fired up and full of yourselves. Act like you've been there before. Bobkat is right, yall aren't helping your cause, especially those of you who are players. The Leps are probably at home resting and watching OF game films while yall are boasting on the Board. :mad:

Orangefield05
11-20-2003, 11:20 PM
How do you know me... And I mean really what an immature thing to say... "Let me talk about people even though they don't know who I am" Anyway... Go cats!

THE BOBCAT
11-20-2003, 11:22 PM
ALRIGHT GUYS...I GUESS IM JUST A LITTLE PUNK KID THAT NEEDS TO SHUT MY MOUTH. I REALLY DO HAVE A LOT OF CLASS AND CATT IF YOU KNEW WHO I WAS YOU PROBABLY WOULDN'T HAVE SAID THAT YOU WOULD PROBABLY LAUGH. I MEAN REALLY YOU CAN'T TELL ME YOU DON'T SMILE WHEN SOMEONE GETS ON HERE TALKING TRASH. I MEAN EVERYBODY DOES IT ITS JUST A JOKE COME ON. BY THE WAY CATT I WILL TALK TO YOU AND THE GAME. AND NO IM NOT GONNA SHUT MY MOUTH!!!LOL

OHSwr19
11-20-2003, 11:24 PM
pudlugger when u said yall are u talking about me also? because i never made any smart remarks towards yalls team. i respect yalls team i know this is going to be a great game tomorrow i assure u we arent getting overconfident we cant wait to play tomorrow.

Orangefield05
11-20-2003, 11:25 PM
Then why don't you just tell us all who you are..

Bobkat
11-20-2003, 11:26 PM
This team doesn't think that. They know the win over Liberty doesn't mean nothing and that the road only gets tougher. These punks posting aren't players, their just trying to start something and their not thinking before they do so. There are a few players posting but they haven't posted anything negative. Again, good luck to your team. I hope both teams play an injury free game and I hope we give yall a good game.

<small>[ November 20, 2003, 10:34 PM: Message edited by: Bobkat ]</small>

OHSwr19
11-20-2003, 11:28 PM
Im a player posting im sure yall already know that. Im not saying anything negative towards La Grange.

lepfan
11-20-2003, 11:40 PM
I personally think the kicker has got to get those PATs up a little higher or they will get blocked big time! Just my opinion after watching the film. :D

Pudlugger
11-20-2003, 11:43 PM
OHSwr19:
Im a player posting im sure yall already know that. Im not saying anything negative towards La Grange.No worries OHSwr19 your fine, but what's up with this Bobcat guy? Bobkat and Cat22 know the score, this is going to be a tough game for both teams. I hope we play well and win but yall want the same thing. The important thing is to make the most out of this terrific experience...Texas High School Play-Off Football!!! It will be one of your most memorable experiences in life. Play well, play clean and don't get hurt. Good luck and may the best team win. :)

afflac65
11-20-2003, 11:51 PM
lets get serious for a monent its all about winning none of these teams can beat bellville anyway. lets face facts for a minute both of these teams are pretenders not contenders

OHSwr19
11-20-2003, 11:54 PM
Good luck to La Grange, i cant wait!!!!

OHSwr19
11-20-2003, 11:55 PM
No one from Orangefield is a pretender

lepfan
11-20-2003, 11:56 PM
afflac65:
lets get serious for a monent its all about winning none of these teams can beat bellville anyway. lets face facts for a minute both of these teams are pretenders not contendersNever say never...

Pudlugger
11-20-2003, 11:56 PM
afflac65:
lets get serious for a monent its all about winning none of these teams can beat bellville anyway. lets face facts for a minute both of these teams are pretenders not contendersWith that attitude you will never accomplish anything great. Whoever wins this game I'm sure will believe in themselves enough to think they have a fair chance of advancing the next round. Don't be a cynic. :mad:

lepfan
11-20-2003, 11:58 PM
pud che ck pm

afflac65
11-21-2003, 12:01 AM
i know football i like both of these teams but they are not special teams. their are only 4 special teams above everybody else and they are bellville , rice consolidated, burnet and gainesville.

lepfan
11-21-2003, 12:04 AM
those "special teams above all others"could be upset at any time...and those "lesser qualified" teams as you are leading to could be the one to do it...now wouldn't that be something!!! :D

afflac65
11-21-2003, 12:17 AM
hey lepfan your are right a lesser team can win the only one of those special teams that will be vulnderable will be bellville due their defense cannot stop a good running game.

Pudlugger
11-21-2003, 07:03 AM
afflac65:
hey lepfan your are right a lesser team can win the only one of those special teams that will be vulnderable will be bellville due their defense cannot stop a good running game.So maybe one of these lesser teams really does have a chance after all? Whew, I was just about to surrender too...NOT! :D

<small>[ November 21, 2003, 06:04 AM: Message edited by: Pudlugger ]</small>

Orangefield05
11-21-2003, 08:07 AM
IT'S GAME DAY!!!!!!!!!!! Go Bobcats!!

Good Luck to everyone that is playing tonight!

THE BOBCAT
11-21-2003, 09:06 AM
GUYS, COME ON I REALLY DO HAVE A LOT OF RESPECT FOR LA GRANGE. I AM JUST TRYING TO GET A RISE OUT OF EVERYBODY. OBVIOUSLY IT WORKED.LOL. I KNOW A LOT ABOUT FOOTBALL GROWING UP AROUND IT ALL MY LIFE AND THIS GAME IS GONNA GO DOWN AS ONE OF THE BEST. IM SORRY IF YALL CAN'T HANDLE A LITTLE TRASH TALKING FUN. AND YES IM A PLAYER TOO AND DON'T WORRY ABOUT THOSE KICKS LEPFAN THEY WILL BE GOOD ENOUGH. ANYWAY, GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS ITS GONNA BE EXCITING TONIGHT.

Cat22
11-21-2003, 10:03 AM
THE BOBCAT:
GUYS, COME ON I REALLY DO HAVE A LOT OF RESPECT FOR LA GRANGE. I AM JUST TRYING TO GET A RISE OUT OF EVERYBODY. OBVIOUSLY IT WORKED.LOL. I KNOW A LOT ABOUT FOOTBALL GROWING UP AROUND IT ALL MY LIFE AND THIS GAME IS GONNA GO DOWN AS ONE OF THE BEST. IM SORRY IF YALL CAN'T HANDLE A LITTLE TRASH TALKING FUN. AND YES IM A PLAYER TOO AND DON'T WORRY ABOUT THOSE KICKS LEPFAN THEY WILL BE GOOD ENOUGH. ANYWAY, GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS ITS GONNA BE EXCITING TONIGHT.You mentioned in an earlier post that you know who I am. If you are a current player like you say, then you do not know me. I'm a grad from OF from a few years back, but anyway Good Luck tonight.

Pudlugger
11-21-2003, 10:26 AM
Has OF played on Astro Turf this year or in recent years? La Grange has been on it 8 times in the past three seasons. Twice last year (AlamoDome & SHSU) and once this year (Alamo Dome). They seem to play real well on it as it helps with speed. :)

Cat22
11-21-2003, 10:41 AM
They have not played on turf since 2000 and that was the first game of that season at SFA University. Has La Grange played at Pasadena Memorial?

<small>[ November 21, 2003, 09:42 AM: Message edited by: Cat22 ]</small>

oak flat
11-21-2003, 11:28 AM
Old Card, we finally have something in common, we both have kin that have played for OF. Matter of fact I am the 1st person in my family on both sides to not graduate from there. I was basically raised in that fieldhouse and keep up with that place and their progress. Although I've only seen them once this year I do keep up with their games. I also agree with you that they do throw the ball very well and are able to spread the ball around effectively, but if they cant establish the run 1st they wont win. I just feel that LaGrange is too much for them to handle, but on any given night any one can win.

luiscfrmNorthwoodUniv
11-21-2003, 12:47 PM
go leps go,
I say leps by at least 3 tds
go leps.
LaGrange can really run up the score if they get a chance. And also the LaGrange fans are very supportive of their team, so I'm sure there will be plenty of folks on the LaGrange side watching them kick some a%%.
GO LEPS

afflac65
11-21-2003, 02:27 PM
here is a question for ya orangfield and lagrange fans do you think anyone of these teams can beat bellville because is saying none of these 2 teams can beat them.

Orangefield05
11-21-2003, 03:27 PM
GO BOBCATS!!! GOOD LUCK!! and AffLAC anyone can lose; your team might have a bad game you never know so I wouldn't say that there unbeatable...

FYI-To BobKat and Cat22 I'm Erik Smith (Melanee Scales oldest son)

JKLL
11-21-2003, 03:33 PM
Has school already let out?

gmcrash
11-21-2003, 04:35 PM
GO BOBCATS GOOD LUCK AGAINST LAGRANGE!!!!!!!