PDA

View Full Version : GIDDINGS GOAT TAKEN

bigtoe
12-17-2002, 10:09 PM
the present coaches of giddings sure have been quite this week, (go indian, braves, old HC chucky, FBGURU etc....) I guess when the law gets involved thats what happens.... anyway I hope everyone in Giddings has a merry christmas, including the people listed above, it's been a hard year with another to come. But those were the decisions that you people made..

<small>[ December 17, 2002, 09:12 PM: Message edited by: bigtoe ]</small>

gobraves
12-19-2002, 11:18 AM
Bigtoe, why can't you just let things go? First you are showing your lack of intelligence by saying that Chargers and myself are present coaches. I guess you cannot read. Check with the administrators and they will tell you that. I believe that has been stated on other threads in the past. CATCH UP!
Second, I have no idea what you are talking about as far as the law is concerned and I do not care! I do know this: after talking with some of the current coaches, the staff is still employed by the Giddings ISD. I know that is not what you want so I guess that shows you are not as "big and bad" as you think you are.
I just don't get it...why are you piling on so much? It doesn't matter what the thread is on here you have to take the Giddings program and run it through the mud. BACK OFF!
GiddingsLB2001 posted a great post last week and I took it to heart. It is time to let this all go and support the BUFFS!
If you want to make my Christmas merrier then give me what I have asked for from Santa....either you go away or leave the subject alone and let the staff do their job!
gobraves

bigtoe
12-19-2002, 12:26 PM
things are to come, could be a long night as school boards meet all across texas, you can take that as you want it, but changes are to come in lots of places!!!!

bigcat8
12-19-2002, 02:21 PM
Giddings needs to keep the present coach. He got in the playoffs after playing a very tough non-district schedule. He inherited a program that had a lot of ? marks at many postions. Good luck coach!!!