PDA

View Full Version : DCTF Number One??

Matthew328
06-14-2002, 04:27 PM
Heard a rumor that the number one team in DCTF will be in 3A will be Everman...I am kinda surprised I thought it would be Jasper....also in 2000 Everman was ranked number one and they lost in the semis....last year they were 4th and won state...I hope there isn't a jinx!

Bulldog92
06-14-2002, 05:55 PM
Where is Jasper ranked? I know Everman is a great team, but how in the world is Jasper ranked lower than them? I thought the Bulldogs would have been a pre-season top 10 in 4A had they not dropped with all the talent they have coming back. Oh well...at least the pressure is in Everman and not us...if that rumor is true. Take care...

Matthew328
06-14-2002, 07:58 PM
I would be willing to bet Jasper is number 2....and I agree Jasper would be a 4A Top 10...but it isn't unlikley that Everman would be also....I think if Everman was 4A last year they could have concievably finished in the top 10...I wish that Jasper would be number one..now everyone will be gunning for Everman...LOL But I guess people would have been gunning for both teams anyway...

ethsfbnut
06-15-2002, 12:40 AM
Matt... you`re exactly right. Whoever Jasper, Everman or any team that is consistantly successful, plays, that team will be gunning for them. Believe that`s one of many things that keeps the top teams on top of their games. Have to be ready every week for a dog-fight.

j_dog
06-16-2002, 05:29 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Matthew328:
[B]I would be willing to bet Jasper is number 2....

And yes, they are number 2. Thank you Campbell. The last time Jasper was picked first, they were knocked out in the first or second round. Being number 2 at this point suits me just fine!

Matthew, you all run a great Board. Maybe we can meet in the finals. Good luck to your Everman team.