PDA

View Full Version : whats everyones thoughts on the Sweetwater Mustangs

oneheartbeat
11-03-2003, 08:11 PM
i love sweetwater but their my team i wanna see what everyone else thinks

mustang04
11-03-2003, 08:32 PM
haha....even though i am a mustang too, i just wanna say: Guys, we've done great this year, we've proved alot of ppl wrong, they thought we wouldn'nt be good w/ out Carillo or Squires, but we showed them that we can be just as good or better, lets finish district strong and get ready for the playoffs!

pero chato
11-03-2003, 08:53 PM
No doubt, Sweetwater has returned to the glory days of when they were 4A. I was a big Carillo fan (seems like forever) but I never thought he was the whole team, nor did I get the impression that he thought he was either. Anyway, Sweetwater's strength this year is their defense, and defense wins championships, as we all know. I think if the offense steps up a notch the Mustangs will be on a long playoff run. I know injuries hurt early on, but ya'll seem to have made the needed adjustments. Good luck for a perfect district season and then in the playoffs!

mustang04
11-03-2003, 09:29 PM
Gracias pero chato....i know there are alot of ppl like u who knew that we were still gonna be good, but there were quite a few last year on here that i remember saying how our QB is all we had, but yeah our strength is our defense, if our O could play as good as our D....man-o-live that would be awesome...and whats crazy is that it could be, we just need to work on it

Ranger Mom
11-03-2003, 09:32 PM
They "skeer" me!! eek! eek!

Ranger05
11-03-2003, 09:49 PM
I knew yall were going to be good this year yall always have a good football team. But i always loved playing yall because i knew yall were going to give us everything yall had for 48 minutes. I've always been a sweetwater fan except for the week that we play yall. Good luck in the playoffs Sweetwater.

mustang04
11-03-2003, 10:05 PM
i will have to say that Rangermom has to be one of our biggest outta town fans, i hope yall have good luck in the playoffs, and MAYBE we'll see yall again!! :D

Sweet H2O 4 Life
11-03-2003, 10:15 PM
My member name says it all, "Sweet H2O 4 Life"
Much love to all my Sweetwater brothers

oneheartbeat
11-03-2003, 10:28 PM
i've known it since 7th grade we were all so close and we still are and i think we've grown tighter and theirs much love i can feel and i have to say thanks to all of our rivals and outta town fans for lovin us too