PDA

View Full Version : Giddings Buffaloes

REBEL II
11-17-2001, 07:48 AM
They play Diboll. Diboll may prove to be be pretty tough for Giddings. I don't know much about them, other than they do have some athletes. Does anyone else knoe anything about them??????????

Dolemite
11-18-2001, 05:38 PM
When Diboll's offense and defense are playing well they can pretty much run with anybody.They run and throw the ball well when they are clicking on all cylinders.They have allot of highth and speed.All state linebacker Roman Tayler was out with injury against Groesbeck but will return next week against Giddings.Diboll is not picked to be a big contender for the state champonship but the teams that are may have to go through them.Diboll has allot of heart, determination, and a ongoing love for the game of football.If they do get beat they,ll take the loss with pride and dignity. Good Luck Diboll Lumberjacks!!!!

Cypher
11-18-2001, 07:55 PM
Hey, Doll who are you? You live close to Diboll? What you said is exactly true our speed is a major role in our game. If we lose we take the lose an with pride an dignity we work hard an try again the next year. We have top of the line line man that step up ever play. Our coaches expect 110% out of every athlete in the game an we give the coaches 120%.

REBEL
11-19-2001, 09:12 AM
Giddings will beat Dibol by 3 TD's!
I'll say it again - Mark my Word!