PDA

View Full Version : What is everybody doing for Thanksgiving?

BHKrystal06
11-25-2003, 06:10 PM
For Thanksgiving, I'm going to a church in Baytown to pass out dinners to the homeless people here. After that (around 12), I'm going to my great-grandmother's house in Deer Park. What is everyone else doing?

bevo
11-25-2003, 06:15 PM
Snowboarding at the Aleyeska Ski Resort...and watch the Longhorns this Holiday season...

Happy Thanksgiving everyone down in The Great State of TEXAS...

LH Panther Mom
11-25-2003, 06:15 PM
That's a wonderful thing to do. We are going to Matador to my mom's, then coming back Friday evening or very early Saturday to go to Seguin.

lepfan
11-25-2003, 06:17 PM
bevo:
Snowboarding at the Aleyeska Ski Resort...and watch the Longhorns this Holiday season...

Happy Thanksgiving everyone down in The Great State of TEXAS...Do you work in Alaska, or go to school?

BHKrystal06
bevo:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone down in The Great State of TEXAS...Snowboarding!?! eek! :) I LOVE snowboarding!! :D I'm so jeaulous.

lepfan
lepfan:

bevo:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone down in The Great State of TEXAS...Do you work in Alaska, or go to school?I think I have asked this question before...talk about memory, or lack of :rolleyes:

zippy
We are having an early Thanksgiving meal..then hitting the blacktop bound for Corpus. Can't wait!!

bevo
11-25-2003, 06:18 PM
lepfan:

bevo:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone down in The Great State of TEXAS...Do you work in Alaska, or go to school?Work...and also live up here.

Old No. 7
11-25-2003, 06:21 PM
R. and R. Mixed with some turkey and deer hunting. :D

bevo
11-25-2003, 06:23 PM
Old No. 7:
R. and R. Mixed with some turkey and deer hunting. :D I'll be down in December to do some deer hunting...up at Pineland!

kaorder1999
11-25-2003, 06:35 PM
i have no idea...eating at parents house...watching football...

lepfan
11-25-2003, 06:37 PM
It appears I will be hosting in laws and my parents. See what happens when you tell them you are not coming home for Thanksgiving!!! :D

bevo
11-25-2003, 06:38 PM
lepfan:
It appears I will be hosting in laws and my parents. See what happens when you tell them you are not coming home for Thanksgiving!!! :D Good luck lepfan...

Old No. 7
11-25-2003, 06:45 PM
bevo:

Old No. 7:
R. and R. Mixed with some turkey and deer hunting. :D I'll be down in December to do some deer hunting...up at Pineland!bevo, I hope you have better luck than I've had lately. I've never hunted in Pineland but I hear there's alot of deer there. I hear West Sabine is still in the playoffs. I hope you have a safe trip back to Texas. :)

bevo
11-25-2003, 06:56 PM
Thanks Old No.7...Hoping that the weather will be somewhat cooler than what you and everyone has had to hunt in this year. Sorry about the Wildcats this year. Was pulling for them to beat Diboll. Maybe next year huh? Hope that both Jasper and West Sabine is still in the playoffs when I do come back down for the holidays. But the further in the playoffs you go...the stiffer the competition.

BrahmaMom
11-25-2003, 11:15 PM
I will be cooking dinner for two pre-teen boys, two college football players, my husband, my dad, and a special guy who hangs around. That's a lot of testosterone and a lot of food we're talking about (see, 22, I am still using my own math). Then, heading to Round Rock, if someone will post directions to the fancy new stadium!

Jacket2000
11-25-2003, 11:21 PM
BrahmaMom:
I will be cooking dinner for two pre-teen boys, two college football players, my husband, my dad, and a special guy who hangs around. That's a lot of testosterone and a lot of food we're talking about (see, 22, I am still using my own math). Then, heading to Round Rock, if someone will post directions to the fancy new stadium!You have my admiration and sympathy.
J2K

BrahmaMom
11-25-2003, 11:25 PM
If ya had a car, I'd throw another plate on the table and let you fight it out for the dressing, gravy and sweet potatoes and rolls (the turkey is just the protein I insist on). The salad and green beans aren't fightin' food. Desserts might bring on round two. Always room at the table, your roll count may be affected, though.

bevo
11-25-2003, 11:31 PM
BrahmaMom:
If ya had a car, I'd throw another plate on the table and let you fight it out for the dressing, gravy and sweet potatoes and rolls (the turkey is just the protein I insist on). The salad and green beans aren't fightin' food. Desserts might bring on round two. Always room at the table, your roll count may be affected, though.That's a might tasty presentation that you got there BrahmaMom! I can almost taste it now...

bearcat1
11-25-2003, 11:50 PM
Well, lets see. I am making turkey, salad, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, rolls, chocolate pie and I make these really good, and a fruit salad....and last but not least corny dogs for someone who thinks turkey is too much to chew
:D

bc

Bellville22
11-26-2003, 12:13 AM
Eat, Cowboys, Eat, Pictionary, Aggies, Bellville.

RBARKER
11-26-2003, 08:49 AM
A Thanksgiving card for all. Have a good one :D http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=0183913358

LH Panther Mom
11-26-2003, 09:01 AM
BrahmaMom:
I will be cooking dinner for two pre-teen boys, two college football players, my husband, my dad, and a special guy who hangs around. That's a lot of testosterone and a lot of food we're talking about (see, 22, I am still using my own math). Then, heading to Round Rock, if someone will post directions to the fancy new stadium!BrahmaMom - what route are you taking toward Austin? Are you taking 290 from Brenham? If so, when you get to I35, go North and take the 620 exit, going west. A few miles down (sorry, I've never done the mileage), you'll come to the Parmer Lane exit. Take that, head North and the new RR stadium is on your left about 1/2-1 mile.

CheerMom
11-26-2003, 09:08 AM
Eat, Eat and Eat some more, and get ready for our game on Saturday.

BrahmaMom
11-26-2003, 01:36 PM
22, I don't think you will get enough to eat. What about a snack between the Aggie and Brahma games? Somebody isn't feeding you enough. I hope it isn't the same person who scheduled the FAMILY TRIP! Happy Thanksgiving to all!