PDA

View Full Version : District 21-3A predictions for week 9...

Bobkat
10-28-2002, 03:57 PM
Some big games this week...Orangefield needs a win against Hardin-Jefferson to clinch a playoff spot, while H-J needs a win to keep it's playoff hopes alive. Hardin and Hamshire-Fannett tangle this week in a big game for the Hornets. A win by the Hornets sets up a huge game next week w/Orangefield. H-F is out of the race but would like nothing better than to derail the Hornets...

Orangefield 21
Hardin-Jeff 20

Hamshire Fannett 24
Hardin 14

Bridge City 28
Buna 0

Anahuac 20
Kountze 21 (just a hunch) eek!

Old Cardinal
10-28-2002, 04:30 PM
I think OF will swamp H-J 28-12. Hardin 24 H-F 20, I agree, I think Kountze might just sneek up on Anahuac 21-20. BC over Buna 32-16, I feel that Buna has a little stiffer defense and that they will also, continue to train the JV's moved up, especially Ben Myers, the soph. backup QB. I am so proud of OF for shaking of the lose to BC.

BigBoy85
10-28-2002, 08:08 PM
This is going to be a big week for 21-AAA. There are som games that pretty much decide who is going to the playoffs and who's not.I think Orangefield can beat HJ and secure their spot in D2.I know Bridge City can beat Buna as long as they dont take them lightly.I heard that HF got some starting lineman back that they had lost to grades so maybe they can get back in the swing against Hardin. Anahuac is coming of a tough loss that should have been a win, the refing in that game was pathetic. Anahuac got cheated out of a game that they deserved to win,if you dont believe me just look at the film of the game, its rediculous.But you cant do nothing about it but get ready for the next game and I believe that Anahuac will be more than ready for Kountze, I think that they will dominate up front and open holes for the backs.
This is a big week, good luck to everyone.

Orangefield 28 - HJ 14
Hamshire 24 - Hardin 10
Bridge City 35 - Buna 15
Anahuac 25- Kountze 7

oldcat1978
10-28-2002, 10:07 PM
I'm new to this site. I'm an old Bobcat and glad to see that they are doing well this year. Seems that their defense is playing good ball(two shutouts in a row). I live in Ft Worth and did not see the results of the BC game anywhere, what was the score of that game? Only loss I have seen was the PNG game. Keep it up Cats!!

Birdman
10-28-2002, 10:11 PM
This week should clear up the play-off situation in our district. There have been some weird scores coming out of 21-AAA this season and anything can (and probably will) happen.

Orangefield 28
Hardin-Jeff 14

Hamshire Fannett 21
Hardin 7

Bridge City 28
Buna 0

Anahuac 7
Kountze 14 wink

Compudyne
10-29-2002, 09:48 AM
Orangefield 17
Hardin Jefferson 7

Hamshire Fannett 13
Hardin 12

Bridge City 28
Buna 8

Anahuac 20
Kountze 12

BigBoy85
10-29-2002, 02:42 PM
oldcat1978:
I'm new to this site. I'm an old Bobcat and glad to see that they are doing well this year. Seems that their defense is playing good ball(two shutouts in a row). I live in Ft Worth and did not see the results of the BC game anywhere, what was the score of that game? Only loss I have seen was the PNG game. Keep it up Cats!!Orangefield lost to BC- i believe the score was 36-0

Bobkat
10-30-2002, 09:18 AM
Hey Oldcat78 glad to see an old Bobcat on this site. I was beginning to think I was the only one around. Orangefield did lose to Bridge City this year 36-0. Give Bridge City all the credit, they really dominated us in that game, but it was a huge building point for this team. They put it behind them and have played lights out since. They're definetly not the same team right now that played Bridge City weeks back. Hopefully we can keep it going for one more week and clinch a playoff spot. Hope you keep posting!!! :D

Oldcat I'm completely re-building my old website, check it out. Orangefield Bobcats (http://www.ofbobcats.com)