PDA

View Full Version : tylerrose--going a little too far.

Tigerbite_93
07-16-2001, 10:08 AM
Say pal, I'm a grown man you are talking to; not a kid or something. All this name calling need to come to a quick stop. Trash talking is fine--don't cross the line pal. I could be in the wrong---maybe you just don't know any better?. Is that the case? While you sit there and "try" to dog some one out-I guess I need to put the "Dr." in front of my name to show you how serious I was about my education and future. I just don't carry the "Mr." anymore--any "boy" can carry that title--but it takes a man to do what I've done. Think about that before you call anyone else a moron.

tylerrose
07-16-2001, 10:58 PM
We will just have to see who is talking after week 9.

tylerrose
07-16-2001, 11:11 PM
Tigermouth do not come on talking trash if you can't handle the responses. Either talk trash or be respectful, either way you will get back what you put in to it.

Tigerbite_93
07-17-2001, 08:37 AM
Talking trash and calling names might be two different matters? Trash talking can go on w/o the name calling, pal. I can go all night long with the trash talking, but degrading another man's name will never come from me. You decide how you want to handle your situation. Responding to your comment about talkig trash and handling it--no problem here; but I will not fall to a lower level and call names. Just too childish for me.

CtownAggie
07-17-2001, 02:49 PM
Would you like some cheese with that whine? Why don't both of you just go cry me a freakin' river for crying out loud? Both of you sound like little titty babies. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.