PDA

View Full Version : Sounds like the Gobblers are back!

GoForIt
09-20-2003, 12:46 AM
Nice job, green!

the tigers are back
09-20-2003, 08:07 AM
I guess it sounds and looks like it are about the same.They came to play and we didn't;i guess to summ it all up they beat us down huh.The srore sounds big,but it was ugly than that when you had to sit there and watch it.I never seen a sloppy game like this the way we played last night.Make me think they all stayed out last night before the game and got wasted. :D What an upset we got last night from the GOBBLERS eeeeheeeeh.With 6 turnovers 3 for a td and 3 or 4 int. how can you win like that playing the GOBBLERS. frown

fullhouse
09-20-2003, 09:31 AM
....and that was a long way to travel for such a bad butt whoopin'..... I'm pooped!

Gobbla2001
09-20-2003, 10:21 AM
I know you guys were caught up in the game (as I've said, it was closer than it looked), but how'd the Cuero fans look? The last couple of years I've been so pissed at these people, they really get on my nerves...

Last night I basically had to stand up and get chants started and get the crowd into it and the did great, I was real proud of 'em the whole second half...

You guys brought more fans than Rice Consolidated, btw, I guess you guys love your football more or something ha...

Good luck the rest of the way, you guys will do well the rest of the season...

fullhouse
09-20-2003, 12:41 PM
We do have a pretty big following, but I was a little surprised that so many made that long trip. You did good with your crowd, Gobbla ~ I thought they showed alot of spirit.... I really like the flag that the guy runs with ~ like alot of the college teams. I was surprised at how loud your band played, given the size of it. Nice job.

CowboyFan
09-20-2003, 11:17 PM
Ah Cueros Band kicks bum, they got(well they were there last yeah) the old Victoria High band directors and Coach, I'm still a sting as heart.