PDA

View Full Version : Fairfield/Bellville Predictions

Eagles44
11-27-2002, 06:10 PM
i have seen fairfield this year and they are clicking great so far in the playoffs. from what i hear bellville has a good QB and RB. the eagles like to shoot themselves in the foot with dumb penalaties and they field goal unit can't get it together. i am ready to see this game it is going to be a good one. Fairlfield 25 Bellville 21

Bellville22
11-27-2002, 10:47 PM
Judging by what the other Fairfield fan posted a couple days ago, I think they have a kind of Offense that can give bellville problems. But I still think, as good as Fairfield's D is, I don't think they've seen an offense as good or as versitile as ours.

This should be a war, but I think Bellville's weapons will come out on top in a thriller.

Bellville 17
Fairfield 13

Brahma73
11-28-2002, 12:16 AM
Wow 22, you're sticking to your guns! :)

I, like you, still believe BHS is too versatile on offense, and unlike last year, they seem to be able to make enough adjustments at halftime to enable themselves to pull away at the end. I seem them playing a close first half, maybe even being behind at that point, but pulling away by 10 in the end. I look for Gobert to come back big in this one, complementing the passing efficiency of our QB and the coming out of J. Bryant. It'll be a battle, but Bellville is in a groove right now.

Bulls 24-14.

GO BIG RED!

Happy Thanksgiving to all Brahmas & Eagles :) :) :)

CHEERDAD
11-29-2002, 09:58 PM
bellville up 3 to 0 5:00 left in 3rd