PDA

View Full Version : To Pudlugger

drthornell
12-01-2003, 09:25 AM
Whether Marlin can beat Bellville this week is in dispute, however, what can be said in certainty is that they can beat LaGrange even without their #1 running back. Perhaps, next year, instead of putting DISCIPLINE on the La Grange tee shirts, you can put BASKETBALL STARTS TONIGHT.

Pudlugger
12-01-2003, 09:37 AM
drthornell:
Whether Marlin can beat Bellville this week is in dispute, however, what can be said in certainty is that they can beat LaGrange even without their #1 running back. Perhaps, next year, instead of putting DISCIPLINE on the La Grange tee shirts, you can put BASKETBALL STARTS TONIGHT.Well I 've got to hand it to the Marlin D for getting the shut0ut with LG inside the 20 3 times, but 77 total plays to 27 for LG, holding the Marlin O to 5 first downs (none in the second half) against 12 1st downs for LG, and staying close 14-0 holding Marlin scoreless for 36 minutes of play doesn't give the Bulldogs that much to brag about. Just focus on next week, 'cause if you think you will stop Bellville you have another thing coming. Stop with the trash talking on a game that is history. I'm proud of the Leps, they aquitted themselves just fine Friday and any Marlin player who was on the field against them would have to agree. :cool:

drthornell
12-01-2003, 09:54 AM
Maybe you consider getting beat by only 21 something to brag about, we consider it a loss. The one that has been trash talking before and after the game is yourself. La Grange kids handle themselves in a class manner, maybe they can teach the adults some of their skills.

JasperDog94
12-01-2003, 10:48 AM
drthornell:
Maybe you consider getting beat by only 21 something to brag about, we consider it a loss. The one that has been trash talking before and after the game is yourself. La Grange kids handle themselves in a class manner, maybe they can teach the adults some of their skills.Did I miss something here? All Pud was doing was pointing out the positive stats for his team. Yes, they lost. Pud didn't deny that. How about giving him some credit for looking positively at a loss instead of negatively? :cool:

luiscfrmNorthwoodUniv
12-01-2003, 04:15 PM
yeah, Pud doesn't trash talk he is a very smart man that knows his stuff.
And to the Leps good job this year for making it this far.
And to Marlin good luck, and keep up the good work.

FranksBullDog
12-01-2003, 08:24 PM
Pudlugger may be a smart person but he is not very objective when it comes to his home team or coach.When he said he counted at least 10 holding calls clips and other infractions not called on MB but failed to mention close calls against MB i knew he had lost it.Truth is his team played valiantly and the game was played clean by both teams but Coach V did not give his team a chance to win the game he just wanted to keep it respectful and play keep away from Marlin.Just as Marlins coachs play-calling cost MB the game in 2000 LG. coach did not give his team a chance to win the game in 03.

Chopblock
12-01-2003, 10:23 PM
Pudlugger is a Class individual who keeps us abreast of the happenings with the team he supports.
No trash talking on his end, he states personal observations
Whether one agrees or not, it is his right to state these observations just as it is your right, but one has to admit, he does it with tact

trojandad
12-01-2003, 10:32 PM
And when one considers that he's a Stiffler, how many trash talk urges is this man REALLY sitting on? I mean, come on Dr T, where's da love?!?!?

(And did he use the words "Pud" and "a breast" in the same sentence?)

<small>[ December 01, 2003, 09:34 PM: Message edited by: trojandad ]</small>

lepfan
12-01-2003, 11:50 PM
drthornell:
Whether Marlin can beat Bellville this week is in dispute, however, what can be said in certainty is that they can beat LaGrange even without their #1 running back. Perhaps, next year, instead of putting DISCIPLINE on the La Grange tee shirts, you can put BASKETBALL STARTS TONIGHT.This is what I was talking about in my "Have you noticed..." post. Why do these types surface now???