PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Hill 7th Grade A Team

therealbulldogs
10-23-2003, 10:52 PM
What do you guys feed those guys? We were big in middle school and when we played at Wimberly in 8th grade someone asked us that same question. Our starting strong side OT responded with cocoa puffs and steroids. Those kids in LH were huge! I've never seen a 7th grade player like to hit like #44.

LH Panther Mom
10-24-2003, 11:53 PM
therealbulldogs:
What do you guys feed those guys? We were big in middle school and when we played at Wimberly in 8th grade someone asked us that same question. Our starting strong side OT responded with cocoa puffs and steroids. Those kids in LH were huge! I've never seen a 7th grade player like to hit like #44.My son's on the 7th A team - yeah, we have some big kids. Last week, against Ingram, A & B played together. My son's on kick off team, 5'3 1/2", about 160. He said every kick off, he had to go against the smallest player on Ingram's team, who came up mid-chest on him. The first kick-off, the Ingram kid walked on the field, saw my son & said "Oh, crap". lol

About #44, he's huge. Last night, for the first time in a year or so, I saw him standing next to his dad; he's only a couple of inches shorter than his dad. I think they feed him sides of beef. wink

therealbulldogs
10-25-2003, 12:18 AM
What number was your son? My little brother was #87.

LH Panther Mom
10-25-2003, 12:26 AM
He's 56. It's kind of funny about his number. The first game, I thought his number looked familiar. I came home, got out my 2003 grad's 7th grade fb picture - he wore 56 in 7th grade as well. One of his teammates wears 11; his brother graduated last year as well & wore 11 from 7th grade on.