PDA

View Full Version : Newton and K-Ville

Newton 05
10-15-2003, 07:11 PM
I guess since we already know who is going to win the Newton/Jasper game we can start the post for Newton's back to back to back district wins.

Gobbla2001
10-15-2003, 07:12 PM
I sense some cockyness...

j_dog
10-15-2003, 07:19 PM
Gobbla2001:
I sense some cockyness...Sounds a lot like many of the Newton posts last year before the game. Since Newton is a heavy favorite this year, maybe they will be right this time.
:p

98Eagle
10-15-2003, 08:21 PM
Newton05, Jasper is not a team to be taking lightly. We all know that with their large enrollment they have a very large talent pool. Don't look past them to Kirbyville because I would hate to have a loss on homecoming night. JMHO

Pedestrian
10-15-2003, 08:38 PM
Chill out now Newton 05. Jasper is a ligit team. WE can't take them lightly. WE must take care of business if WE want to win.

spiveyrat
10-16-2003, 06:57 AM
Unbelievable! You have the biggest challenge to date facing you Friday night and you're looking past that to another game? Helloooo-oooo, McFly. :rolleyes:

Hmmm... that ought to work in the Bulldogs favor. So yeah, what about those Wildcats?

:D

<small>[ October 16, 2003, 06:59 AM: Message edited by: spiveyrat ]</small>

southern_thunder
10-16-2003, 08:13 AM
Might as well look foreward to next week you have a better chance to beat Kirbyville than Jasper.

Jasper 42
Newton 12

crimson blood
10-16-2003, 09:28 AM
this could be a legit thread....

if you are battling kv for 2nd. :D :D :D

southern_thunder
10-16-2003, 09:33 AM
Good one blood!!!! LOL

Compudyne
10-16-2003, 09:39 AM
southern_thunder:
Good one blood!!!! LOLThunder, I just got back into town last night and I wanted to touch base with you. Jasper played a good game the other night. I was disappointed in Kirbyvilles tackling but very impressed of how Kirbyville handled the Jasper Defensive Line. Jasper made some big plays when they had to. If they did not complete those two long passes early, it may have been a totally different game. Congratulations, yall were the better team on that night.

JasperDog94
10-16-2003, 09:44 AM
Thanks comp. Notice how none of the Jasper posters (that I've seen) have rubbed it in the face of Kirbyville? Way to go guys and gals! That shows a lot of class. :)

southern_thunder
10-16-2003, 09:53 AM
Compudyne:

southern_thunder:
Good one blood!!!! LOLThunder, I just got back into town last night and I wanted to touch base with you. Jasper played a good game the other night. I was disappointed in Kirbyvilles tackling but very impressed of how Kirbyville handled the Jasper Defensive Line. Jasper made some big plays when they had to. If they did not complete those two long passes early, it may have been a totally different game. Congratulations, yall were the better team on that night.Kirbyville had one series late in the game where it seemed like they handles our DLine, other than that I think Jasper dominated every aspect of the game. Kville's Oline has been taught to hold very well and I dont blame them because it never gets called so why not. But I knew that Jasper had the game in hand when Kville resorted to a trick play on the first series, that and the fact that they didnt run any of the plays that they had run in the first 5 games.

Compudyne
10-16-2003, 10:13 AM
southern_thunder:

Compudyne:

southern_thunder:
Good one blood!!!! LOLThunder, I just got back into town last night and I wanted to touch base with you. Jasper played a good game the other night. I was disappointed in Kirbyvilles tackling but very impressed of how Kirbyville handled the Jasper Defensive Line. Jasper made some big plays when they had to. If they did not complete those two long passes early, it may have been a totally different game. Congratulations, yall were the better team on that night.Kirbyville had one series late in the game where it seemed like they handles our DLine, other than that I think Jasper dominated every aspect of the game. Kville's Oline has been taught to hold very well and I dont blame them because it never gets called so why not. But I knew that Jasper had the game in hand when Kville resorted to a trick play on the first series, that and the fact that they didnt run any of the plays that they had run in the first 5 games.I agree with you on one thing. There was plenty of holding going on. I am not sure that Kirbyville was doing it though. I told you that yall played a good game. Don't get upset because Kirbyvilles OL pushed the Jasper DL around a little.

southern_thunder
10-16-2003, 10:18 AM
I' m not upset just not sure we watched the same game. But point of views are like opinions and we all know what opinions are like.

spiveyrat
10-16-2003, 10:24 AM
JasperDog94:
Thanks comp. Notice how none of the Jasper posters (that I've seen) have rubbed it in the face of Kirbyville? Way to go guys and gals! That shows a lot of class. :) But, man was it ever tempting!

JasperDog94
10-16-2003, 10:28 AM
spiveyrat:

JasperDog94:
Thanks comp. Notice how none of the Jasper posters (that I've seen) have rubbed it in the face of Kirbyville? Way to go guys and gals! That shows a lot of class. :) But, man was it ever tempting!The only problem is that the posters that were running their mouths (keyboards) are no longer posting, so what would be the point?