PDA

View Full Version : Burnet and Gainesville fans...

Gobbla2001
10-23-2003, 12:48 PM
Where do us Forney and Cuero folks get the tickets at?

Keith7
10-23-2003, 12:54 PM
are you talking about for this friday??
cuz you would either have to go to the gate at 5:30, or u could talk to monkey joe because he said he had some extras

crzyjournalist03
10-23-2003, 12:55 PM
That's easy...tickets to Forney games are always available at the HS or Administration building. Cuero fans will probably be able to buy their tickets at the normal place too :D :D :D

Gobbla2001
10-23-2003, 12:56 PM
Keith7:
cuz you would either have to go to the gate at 5:30, or u could talk to monkey joe because he said he had some extrasNo, though I would actually love to see your game, we have an important one ourselves here in Cuero...

I was referring to espn1's comment which stated that Forney and Cuero players would buy tickets to see Burnet and Gainesville play at the end of the year...

jason
i think forney fans will be checking out the great Forney v. Dallas Madison this week...thats by far the best game in the area... :D :D :D

crzyjournalist03
Keith7:
cuz you would either have to go to the gate at 5:30, or u could talk to monkey joe because he said he had some extrashe's talking about the state game.

olddawggreen
10-23-2003, 12:59 PM
jason:
i think forney fans will be checking out the great Forney v. Dallas Madison this week...thats by far the best game in the area... :D :D :D This game is tonight isnt it? Where are you guys playing?

jason
10-23-2003, 01:01 PM
olddawggreen:

jason:
i think forney fans will be checking out the great Forney v. Dallas Madison this week...thats by far the best game in the area... :D :D :D This game is tonight isnt it? Where are you guys playing?is it tonight? if it is then its at a dallas isd stadium....shoot 3afan or 3afan2k3 a PM and they'll let ya know

crzyjournalist03
10-23-2003, 01:03 PM
yeah, it's tonight in Dallas...I forget the stadium though...not the same one as we played Pinkston in.

3afan
10-23-2003, 01:18 PM
Forester Field off of Military Parkway. The stadium is right behind the fieldhouse.

From 635 exit Military Pkwy & go east. Don't recall exactly how far it is, guessing 5 miles (?), but ya cant miss it. Its on the right (north) side of the street.

Keith7
10-23-2003, 06:29 PM
Gobbla2001:

Keith7:
cuz you would either have to go to the gate at 5:30, or u could talk to monkey joe because he said he had some extrasNo, though I would actually love to see your game, we have an important one ourselves here in Cuero...

I was referring to espn1's comment which stated that Forney and Cuero players would buy tickets to see Burnet and Gainesville play at the end of the year...oh i never even seen that post by espn1

but i'm sure you'll be able to buy them at the high school