PDA

View Full Version : Wouldnt it be great if we could rate ourselves?

Ladykat5
06-03-2003, 02:18 PM
Well its summer. Of course I am sitting at home really board and I was looking at my rating and realized that only one person has rated me. I know who it was to. I just thought it would be great if we could rate ourselves. I would feel so popular. I'm not tryin to get anyone to rate me I am just typing for something to do. So uhh...how about those Mavericks...hahah ok I'll quit disturbing the peace. Ya'll have a good one.

Bandera YaYa
06-03-2003, 02:44 PM
WEll, I gave you a 5 anyway!! :cool:

Now, don't be bored this summer...if you aren't working, maybe you could be a volunteer...at a hospital or a library .....somewhere!! It will make you feel really good and it might really help someone. Anyway, have a good one and good luck next year!

Ladykat5
06-03-2003, 05:39 PM
Thanx pal. I appreciate it. I thought about voluteering at a hospital. I would love helping the kids but i cant drive right now. I'm sixteen i just dont have my license yet and my mom wont let me get a job until i do get it because she doesnt want to drive me to and from work everyday. But once I get a car volunteering for a hospital will be the first thing I look into. Have a good one and God bless.

Bandera YaYa
06-03-2003, 06:45 PM
Now,Kennedale should be right proud of this one!!You go, girl!! Ya Ya!! :) :)

<small>[ June 03, 2003, 06:46 PM: Message edited by: Bandera YaYa ]</small>

Ladykat5
06-03-2003, 07:43 PM
:) I appreciate it.

Ranger Mom
06-03-2003, 10:27 PM
Any sixteen year old that is thinking about volunteering her time in the summer deserves 5 stars in my book!!!

Gobbla2001
06-03-2003, 10:30 PM
The Health Care system needs all of the help they can get right now... Glad you're considering...

Ladykat5
06-04-2003, 12:34 AM
:D thank you

exbccards76'smom
06-04-2003, 07:05 AM
I work in the health care profession, and anyone that is interested at you age, deserves high marks. It's hard work, but it great to see the people you help get better. :D

vet93
06-04-2003, 10:08 AM
LadyKat...you deserve a 5 star...you showed nothing but good sportsmanship and class when your team lost to Ballinger in the playoffs last year. Kennedale had a very good team, that was very well coached. You are a credit to your school and community. Have a great summer and good luck to you and the Wildcats next year...you guys will be hard to beat.