PDA

View Full Version : TCU's Tye Gunn

LG05
09-02-2003, 09:20 PM
How do yall think he played last night against Tulane?

I think Tye played a solid game, he was throwing the ball good, but his receivers couldn't catch crap. I thought he ran the offense great. I'm just wondering what yall thought..

kaorder1999
09-02-2003, 09:25 PM
i thought he was great...i got to see him up close when he played forney in the state finals....man...what an athlete

LG05
09-02-2003, 09:33 PM
But he still had a little limp when he ran, but i think he will get better.

cunbed10
09-03-2003, 12:44 PM
LG05:
But he still had a little limp when he ran, but i think he will get better.Yeah, Ty and Jeremy Modkins (28) freesafety for the TCU horney toads, sqauared off in Waco for the 2000 season, now they are teammates, funny how things work out, I Thought that Modkins could have played QB for a Div 1 College, bacause he was a heck of a QB for Marlin.

BrahmaMom
09-03-2003, 04:31 PM
I thought Tye looked great, didn't notice the limp, though maybe I'm a little sensitive to those coming off surgeries like that. I was so happy that he recovered so well from that awful injury. I understand his rehab was gruesome (I know what we went through and his was worse) and he was a real trouper about it. Bellville has always respected that talented young man and he is a neat person, too.

IBRINGTHEHAT
09-03-2003, 07:51 PM
Tye Gunn, man I had to go through four years of watching Gunn almost single handedly (not to take anything away from LaGrange as a team) rip our team apart. I'm really happy to see him finding some success at the college level.