PDA

View Full Version : What in the HECKFIRE is going on??

Ranger Mom
11-22-2003, 09:18 PM
My W. Texas teams are dropping like flies - Crane, McCamey and Wink all beat last night - now...just found out Midland Lee lost. I'm not even gonna go for Coahoma now - I think I am a jinx!!

Green Ranger
11-22-2003, 09:41 PM
The west was the best last year, from 5a down. Repeating is not that easy, We have nothing to be ashamed about, Midland in particular. I believe the stat I heard last year was that all five Midland teams, with Greenwood and Midland High last year had all been to the State Title Game within the past five years. That says alot to me. The West will be back!

vet93
11-22-2003, 09:44 PM
I know it is a tough loss for Lee...but on a happy note...Central has ended a very long dry spell. They are still considered west texas...so we can still root for them against the marauding hoard from the Metroplex!

Green Ranger
11-22-2003, 09:49 PM
Central has a great group of kids and coaching staff, they are west texas and I wish them the best especially to their new coach. Likewise Sweetwater, make us proud, you have 110% of my support.

1DAWG
11-22-2003, 10:10 PM
Ranger Mom:
My W. Texas teams are dropping like flies - Crane, McCamey and Wink all beat last night - now...just found out Midland Lee lost. I'm not even gonna go for Coahoma now - I think I am a jinx!!Hey Ranger Mom, one W. Texas team is still winning, Abilene Wylie, and you are telling Everman to hang on to the ball!!! I am disapponited!
I thought you would be on our band wagon???

vet93
11-22-2003, 10:16 PM
Hey 1dawg...I think that she was just trying to be helpful to Matt...It is hard to root against Everman because of people like Matt...I figure we can cut her some slack!!!

1DAWG:

Ranger Mom:
My W. Texas teams are dropping like flies - Crane, McCamey and Wink all beat last night - now...just found out Midland Lee lost. I'm not even gonna go for Coahoma now - I think I am a jinx!!Hey Ranger Mom, one W. Texas team is still winning, Abilene Wylie, and you are telling Everman to hang on to the ball!!! I am disapponited!
I thought you would be on our band wagon???

Ranger Mom
11-22-2003, 10:20 PM
You know....I thought about that after I posted it. Nothing against Abilene Wylie at all!! I hope ya'll go all the way!!

I think I was just conveying Matt's feelings since I was talking to him!!

It is hard not to get excited with the person you are talking too, (or upset for that matter). When Knightmoon called me, all I could hear was DEFENSE being yelled. It made my hair stand up on the back of my neck.

Anyway, didn't mean to shun Abilene Wylie with my response. I just got caught up in the moment!!

Ranger Mom
11-22-2003, 10:21 PM
and another thing.....I have felt so bad for all Everman has been through the last 2 seasons!!

1DAWG
11-22-2003, 10:36 PM
Just giving you a hard time!
Everman had a great team!!
It was an awesome game.