PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Jetback?

BigRed01
09-05-2002, 04:36 AM
After talking alot of smack about Barbers Hill, from all places-Anahuac. Jetback has never been heard from again. If you dish it out you got to be able to take it. Even if my Bridge City Cardinals lose every game this season, which obviously won't happen, but if it did I wouldn't abandon my team on a forum board. What he should have done was congradulated BH,(actually AHS really didn't do that bad against the Hill) probably took a little harrassing, and then supported his team the very next week. I don't know I just think that's kinda weak when people do that.

Jetback
09-05-2002, 09:05 AM
I'm still here big fat red 1. I can't wait for BC and BH to play that first playoff game. That way I know one of the schools I hate will lose! Oh, wait a minute--BC, according to some dude, has a curse on them and they will lose their first playoff game. In that case I hope Cleveland makes the playoffs so BH and BC can both lose their first playoff game.

RBARKER
09-05-2002, 11:15 AM
Jetback, what team do you support? Just because you played the Flute in highschool and the football team used to push you around gives you know reason to hate BH or BC http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/wink.gif If you hate these teams your going to be pissed most of the year because they will put alot of W's in the win column.

NewMan88
09-05-2002, 12:00 PM
Apparently he also doesn't know that Cleveland has not made the playoffs since they beat (barely)BC two years ago. Cleveland is playing with a lot of soph. on the team and from I have heard they are still a little ways from being back on top. Jetback, you have no clue.

EAGLEBLUE
09-05-2002, 01:17 PM
JETBACK, it's okay to dislike other teams because they're dominant and consistently good. But you will have to be able to take your medicine when you make predictions solely on your heart. BC & BH are excellent programs right now and will continue to be for some time. So deal with it and try to be a little more civil.

Old Cardinal
09-05-2002, 02:51 PM
Jetback, If I remember right you are actually for LORENA. I would think that you would be full of YATA-YATA about some folks around Waco. To have a joker like you jealous of good programs like BH and BH is certainly a compliment.

BigRed01
09-06-2002, 02:53 AM
Jetback, you certainly confuse me. You profess AHS, you turn on BH and BC. For what reason, did one of these teams give you a career ending injury in Junior High? These are two solid programs, who will go far, and even if one loses to the other, it will be at least a quality team that got beat. I can't say that for your team, because I really don't think you have one in the first place. Your like the guy who never loses a Superbowl, who's ever winning that year, you jump on the Bandwagon, beat the drums, and say I was for them all along. Believe it or not Jetback, I think that goes to the core of a person's character. Hope you luck with whatever team you profess to have next week from LORENA!