PDA

View Full Version : Have the hornets stung themselves?

StingEmHornets04
10-19-2002, 02:01 PM
Caldwell who was once 4-1 goin into district is now 0-2 in district. I love my team and all but i believe that they went into district in a daze. This is not pre-season anymore you cant make errors and still expect to win. For instance your kickn camerons "a" and all of a sudden in a matter of 3mintues the game was put away by Cameron. Last night they suffered a horrible lose from Rockdale. Rockdale sat and crammed down our throat. It seems like we just arent waking up from pre-season. Lets go team theres 3 more games left lets make the best out of em,lets not go 0-5 in district play!
You are only what you make of yourselves!!!

Swarm_04
10-19-2002, 03:21 PM
HEY JIMMY #24 says screw you and why dont you get out their and play if you think you can do any better. Oh nevermind i forgot you were scared because of you little knee.

StingEmHornets04
10-19-2002, 03:23 PM
i guess whatever! i wasnt directing anything to you actually i thought you had a pretty nice game! but you know what screw you! I would be out there if it wasnt for my knee and i will be out there next year so.....sorry if that hurt your feelings

topdawg
10-19-2002, 03:37 PM
calm down boys

StingEmHornets04
10-19-2002, 04:47 PM
hey topdawg where are you from? how bout you but out this is more of a caldwell thing not whatever the heck you are!

CHS_CG
10-19-2002, 10:59 PM
I agree that Caldwell needs to wake up from pre-season.. we still have a chance and I believe that the Hornets can pull it off! Nothin directed to anybody but some of the players do need to remember we cant make mistakes and still when but I know our boys can pull it off.
Go SWARM!

spaniard
10-20-2002, 12:01 AM
not meaning to meddle, but i think we now know why caldwell has such a problem performing. there is no team unity from what it sounds like. my suggestion is to blow off what hornetpride has been saying and get it together and the wins will come.