PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for this website

HOSSDADDY
09-25-2002, 03:12 AM
I know I do not post many opinions or thoughts very often, but I am going to say thanks to whomever it is that has this site for our pleasure without charge.$$ There aren't alot of places I go to online, but I enjoy coming here at least once a day to see what everyone has to say about high school football in general. Good luck to every team in the state and of course, GO EAGLES!!

LeopardPride
09-25-2002, 09:39 AM
I agree with you Hossdaddy I don't post much myself. But I do enjoy reading the ones who does. Thank you for this good clean site.
THANKS, LeopardPride
GO L-E LEOPARDS

CHS_Grad '85
09-25-2002, 11:25 AM
Ditto... I have been reading/visiting this site for two years now. I have found it to be informative and entertaining. THANK YOU!!! and keep up the GREAT work.

comtig72
09-25-2002, 03:33 PM
My favorite site also. They do a great job and keep it clean so kids can also enjoy it without all the bad words allowed on some football sites.

chris02
09-25-2002, 04:07 PM
yes it is a great site & u don't see all of the trashing that generally occurs on other boards. i was pleased to find this site, especially b/c i no longer live in the area where my hs is and this is one of the places i can actually find the scores and information i want. it's great.

98Eagle
09-25-2002, 06:25 PM
I have to say this is the best high school football site. I was recommened to this site from someone that was on the texas gridiron site. This site is much better because the gridirons moderators let everyone say what they wanted and the post were just tasteless putdowns of the teams they were playing that week. Thanks for giving me something to express my opinions freely without being cursed at by other teams.

sinton66
09-25-2002, 06:53 PM
Most of the folks on this board only expect two things, keep the contributions clean and intelligent. There are hunorous times and serious times, but through them all, this board simply displays CLASS. There is no other board like it anywhere. I hope most folks realize what a tremendous job that Jacket, Bearcat1, and Matthew do. I think they are some of the most caring, dedicated people it has ever been my pleasure to associate with!

(You can pay me later, Jacket.) http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

OldSchoolBulldog
09-25-2002, 07:59 PM
I must echo the previous sentiments in this thread. I found this site a great source of comments about 3A football.

I will try to contribute more comments in the future.