PDA

View Full Version : CROWEATERS ANONYMOUS

turbostud
12-07-2002, 06:15 PM
ATTENTION EVERYONE: There will be a CROWEATERS ANONYMOUS meeting tonight at the Jasper High School gym at 9pm. There will be CROW served as the Jasper basketball team prepares for the upcoming season. spiveyrat, oldcardinal, and southern_thunder, to name a few,will be in attendance. Congratulations BURNET BULLDAWGS. Holla if you hear me. "I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like VICTORY".

Jacket2000
12-07-2002, 06:24 PM
Who is YOUR favorite Jasper Bulldog?
J2K

turbostud
12-07-2002, 06:27 PM
We'll see when all the Jasper fans get home and read my post!

classof 90
12-07-2002, 06:30 PM
will the guys from liberty hill be in attendance at the jasper meeting? :D :D

SintonFan_inAustin
12-07-2002, 06:58 PM
K thats enough bashing on jasper i know they should problaly be getting an earfull, but burnet fans move on to the next game, all others can keep bashing if they want. :D jk show some class and let them be its not fun when u just been knock out of the playoff, i know it happen to the pirates last week. frown

turbostud
12-07-2002, 07:00 PM
Sorry Sintonfaninaustin, they got it coming big time.

RBARKER
12-07-2002, 07:54 PM
I agree Turbostud give them HELL :D :D

turbostud
12-07-2002, 10:41 PM
It's awful quiet around here!!! I special ordered some crying towels for the Jasper posters who seem to have disappeared.

turbostud
12-07-2002, 10:44 PM
It's awful quiet around here!!! I special ordered some crying towels for the Jasper posters who seem to have disappeared.

Jason1725
12-07-2002, 11:24 PM
Hey I am still here and will be for the long run, I think some of you guys need to grow up. Heaven forbid a team that actually thinks they will win post on this/ evidently your board.

c-town_balla
12-08-2002, 01:02 AM
well i dind think it was kinda funny that jasper lost but now i want the other bulldogs to beat Burnet

<small>[ December 08, 2002, 12:05 AM: Message edited by: c-town_balla ]</small>

TivyDawgs
12-08-2002, 01:13 AM
I'll break this post into two because I have a lot to say! I am so glad that myself and my husband got the chance to see what a great team Burnet is! It was awesome to see the support you give your kids! From the time we walked in to the time we left, I never saw Burnet sit down and not cheer. Your team ROCKS. I hope you guys win state! After the game on the field, I met the nicest people. One man said that we all deserved to be there, well you deserved to win. You showed us Jasper Fans just what team spirit and team playing is all about. Right down to the half time peformance!! I hope the support you showed today embarassed the Fair Weather Fans from Jasper. Congratulations and The Hunt Family wishes you all the luck next weekend!! Go Bulldogs!!

TivyDawgs
12-08-2002, 01:20 AM
Jasper..all I can say is that the fans from Burnet would have whipped you in this game! I am so disappointed at the LACK of spirit that fans from the Jasper side had today! Burnet's band had the croud going more that Jasper cheerleaders did! That is sad! Did you see when #8 was hurt? Everyone chanted his name when walked off the field! We only cheered for Jasper when something went our way! So sad SO sad! I can't speak right now from all the cheering that was coming from me, a Rain or Shine Jasper Fan. It's sad to see all the Fair Weather Fans that waisted perfectly good seats on the Jasper side. If you weren't going to support your team properly...you should have stayed home and watched sport center or the
10 o'clock news! Again congratulations to Burnet. You guys deserve what you got! I hope you get the whole deal! You deserve that too! Good Luck!

Bulldog92
12-08-2002, 03:44 AM
I hope you guys that are bashing Jasper understand that it offends some of us who never bashed you.

sinton66
12-08-2002, 03:52 AM
Don't take it personally Kenny, I'm sure it's not directed at you or the Jasper team. You are a good guy who always post with good sense and responsibility. Even turbostud would agree. Congratulations on a great season Jasper Bulldogs.

Jason1725
12-08-2002, 09:00 AM
Mr. Hunt I have to agree with you, those fans who packed it in when the score was 40-14 should be ashamed of themselves. I have not been too impressed with the fans at the games for Jasper, most of them sit there like it's church or something. With all of the people Jasper had there they should have been just as loud as Burnet. To the fans who left early, don't think that the kids on the team didn't notice I heard several of them comment on it.