PDA

View Full Version : Who do you think will win? Caldwell vs. Troy?

fb_chick04
10-30-2002, 05:32 PM
Who do you think will win between Caldwell and Troy? I, believe that Caldwell will rise and become the victor of this game. Yeah they might have lost a couple of games, but they can do it. They have the heart to win and they will show it Friday when they win! Go Hornets! Beat Troy! :D

SwArMgUrL
10-30-2002, 05:41 PM
I agree w/ you. I think Caldwell has real heart and also have enough spirit to win this game!!! Caldwell Hornets ROCK!

M Bulldog Fan
10-31-2002, 09:47 AM
This will be a good match. They both are sorry. Marlin killed both of them. Marlin ran quarterback sneak the whole 4th quarter and kicked field goals on 1st and 2nd down and Troy still couldnt score. Caldwell only had 2 first downs against Marlin. One happend to be a score on a wet and muddy night.I'm gonna have to go with Caldwell on this one. But the outcome of this game will mean nothing since both teams wont reach the playoffs

CHS_2004
10-31-2002, 07:42 PM
Caldwell is not a sorry team, but a young team. With a young team there will be mistakes but I think that our team has come along way during this season. I actually think that the team this year is one of the better teams Caldwell has had in a couple of years despite our record. Sure we have lost a couple of games, but our players still hold their heads up high. I'm proud of the Hornets and wish them the best of luck for Friday. GO HORNETS!!!!!

marlin fan
11-01-2002, 09:30 AM
i thank that caldwell will win because we played coaldwell they gave us a good fight but we still won and we played troy 2 week ago and we beat them 33 to 0