PDA

View Full Version : Well, the joke is on me.....

Bandera YaYa
10-04-2003, 12:45 AM
....did I or did I not meet Chris Hart at the BAndera game tonite?? I was standing next to several Burnet 3adownlower's (or at least they said they were!) and I thought one of them said he was Chris Hart.....well??? Or just who DID I meet tonite??? If I was the victim of a little joke, well, watch out.....I don't get mad, I get EVEN!! :D

SintonFan
10-04-2003, 01:27 AM
Bandera YaYa:
....did I or did I not meet Chris Hart at the BAndera game tonite?? I was standing next to several Burnet 3adownlower's (or at least they said they were!) and I thought one of them said he was Chris Hart.....well??? Or just who DID I meet tonite??? If I was the victim of a little joke, well, watch out.....I don't get mad, I get EVEN!! :D Yep! I got a case of the squitters after I 'quoted' her... eek!
man that's some nasty stuff, you know.

<small>[ October 04, 2003, 01:27 AM: Message edited by: SintonFan ]</small>

Chris Hart
10-04-2003, 08:06 PM
Nope, It wasn't me YaYa. I was home 'spending quality time' :rolleyes:

Now I'm being impersonated? WOW!

Ozzy
10-04-2003, 08:25 PM
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HAHA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! ! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HAHA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! ! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

sinton66
10-04-2003, 08:50 PM
Chris Hart:
Nope, It wasn't me YaYa. I was home 'spending quality time' :rolleyes:

Now I'm being impersonated? WOW!Ya know Chris, they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. But that was a good idea having somebody pose as you when Ya Ya wanted to meet you. How did the pictures turn out? :D :D :D

Chris Hart
10-04-2003, 08:57 PM
LOL 66. For some odd reason, I was hitting into ALOT of 'Oak' trees on the course today. :D

sinton66
10-04-2003, 09:01 PM
Heh heh, maybe I need to bring my Zuni shaman back. wink

Bandera YaYa
10-05-2003, 01:25 AM
Chris Hart:
LOL 66. For some odd reason, I was hitting into ALOT of 'Oak' trees on the course today. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Bandera YaYa
10-05-2003, 01:33 AM
Well, to whomever it was that I was conversing with at our game, it was nice talking with you....thanks for coming to watch us play...hope to see you in a few weeks! Maybe then, you will reveal your true identity...if not, that's OK, too....Anyways, you left too soon....I wanted you to meet last year's QB....he had something shiny he wanted to show you! :D :D

<small>[ October 05, 2003, 01:43 AM: Message edited by: Bandera YaYa ]</small>

jerry7
10-05-2003, 02:01 AM
Hey Ya Ya. this is Audas mom # 7 hows your bulldogs doing this year? We are semi ok...

Bandera YaYa
10-05-2003, 02:08 AM
Well, we lost soooo many seniors, that it's just not the same.Plus our coach retired, so it's just a whole different thing...but they are getting better each week....still trying to learn new plays and such....we'll have to see! Thanks for the inquiry! I keep up with ya'll, too....Things look good for you, so far! Would love to see you so all the way again! Good Luck!