PDA

View Full Version : Is Chris Hart really a coach?

BHS#1
11-29-2003, 08:08 AM
1600 people where you get that number? Or did you just put it on the internet for Sinton? This only a theory.

BHS#1
11-29-2003, 11:45 AM
ttt

espn1
11-29-2003, 12:06 PM
NO!

spaniard
11-29-2003, 12:09 PM
espn1:
NO!chris hart may not be a coach, but im pretty sure that espn1 is. hehe, pretty sure, but not for sure, its just mostly speculation. if espn1 is who i think he is, then he knows who i am :D

BurnetBulldog
11-29-2003, 12:14 PM
I had thought espn1 worked for the paper by the way he talked on here

poncho
11-29-2003, 12:15 PM
spaniard:

espn1:
NO!chris hart may not be a coach, but im pretty sure that espn1 is. hehe, pretty sure, but not for sure, its just mostly speculation. if espn1 is who i think he is, then he knows who i am :D Espn1 for mayor???? Seriously how'd you like that game? Go dawgs!!! :cool:

PAINTBALL
11-29-2003, 12:18 PM
spaniard:

espn1:
NO!chris hart may not be a coach, but im pretty sure that espn1 is. hehe, pretty sure, but not for sure, its just mostly speculation. if espn1 is who i think he is, then he knows who i am :D Get real. Chris Hart is Chris Hart. ESPN1 is not a coach, and Spaniard, everyone knows who you are. Remember though this is cyber-space and not real life. How many people do you know in real life called paintball, ESPN1 and Spaniard. If you want to combine your real life with cyber-space, then use your real name like Chris does. I may be wrong, but I believe he is the only Burnet poster who does so.

espn1
11-29-2003, 12:21 PM
poncho:

spaniard:

espn1:
NO!chris hart may not be a coach, but im pretty sure that espn1 is. hehe, pretty sure, but not for sure, its just mostly speculation. if espn1 is who i think he is, then he knows who i am :D Espn1 for mayor???? Seriously how'd you like that game? Go dawgs!!! :cool: It was great. We won, kept everyone healthy, controled the clock, and Didn't leave the jasper scouts with much. Man I love football.

Chris Hart
11-29-2003, 12:38 PM
BHS#1:
1600 people where you get that number? Or did you just put it on the internet for Sinton? This only a theory.The 1600 was the # the guy selling tickets at the Burnet administration building gave me at 12:00 noon Wed. It wasn't a number I manufactured(lol). But it was great to see that MANY Burnet fans purchased their tickets after I got mine. I thought we would be outnumbered, but to my surprise that wasn't the case at all. BTW, I AM a coach just like Paintball, but we're armchair coaches. :D

<small>[ November 29, 2003, 11:39 AM: Message edited by: Chris Hart ]</small>

spaniard
11-29-2003, 07:21 PM
PAINTBALL:

spaniard:

espn1:
NO!chris hart may not be a coach, but im pretty sure that espn1 is. hehe, pretty sure, but not for sure, its just mostly speculation. if espn1 is who i think he is, then he knows who i am :D Get real. Chris Hart is Chris Hart. ESPN1 is not a coach, and Spaniard, everyone knows who you are. Remember though this is cyber-space and not real life. How many people do you know in real life called paintball, ESPN1 and Spaniard. If you want to combine your real life with cyber-space, then use your real name like Chris does. I may be wrong, but I believe he is the only Burnet poster who does so.hehe, it really doesnt bother me if everyone knows who i am, i just chose spaniard because it said to choose a user name, and my first name didnt exactly come up first. not a big deal, to me at least, hehe. anywhoo, yall have a great few days to finish the weekend off, be careful and stay safe.

--phil